Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Advice for Bliss Cruise
TOPIC: Advice for Bliss Cruise
Created by: southernfunduo
Original Starting post for this thread:
Male half here. We just signed up for the 2018 Bliss cruise and we both are very excited about it. Wife threw me a curve the other day, saying she wanted her old boyfriend to come along as a third person in cabin. Now, I have no problem with her playing with him, they have played a few times since we've been married. The concern is that she implied she might want to play only with the 2 of us and not other couples, and I was really looking forward to meeting other couples for play. So the question is this: in general, is the play on these cruises couple to couple, or is there a decent chance that I can find a woman whose husband is tired, etc or even a single woman to play with? I really don't want to pay for the cruise (BTW, I have to pay for him too since he is unemployed) and be the third wheel. I love to watch, but I have bigger goals in mind. (Just assume I am not butt ugly and have good hygiene, good manners etc). I can refuse to have him go, but I know she'd really like to have him there. And yes, I have voiced my concern to her, but she says I can go play with whomever I like, which is fine, if there will be opportunities available for me. Mick

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Aiken SC Us
Username hidden
(12 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

New Orleans LA US
Username hidden
(10 posts)

Las Vegas NV US
Username hidden
(4772 posts)

Emeryville CA US
Username hidden
(4388 posts)

New Orleans LA US
Username hidden
(9396 posts)

Harrisburg PA US
Username hidden
(574 posts)

Aiken SC Us
Username hidden
(12 posts)

Las Vegas NV US
Username hidden
(4772 posts)

New Orleans LA US
Username hidden
(9396 posts)

Harrisburg PA US
Username hidden
(574 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
TOPIC: Advice for Bliss Cruise
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.