Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Tennessee Club Chemistry
TOPIC: Club Chemistry
Created by: Baddog590
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone been to Club Chemistry lately? The only info I can find is two years old. Since Menages is no more the wife and I have been looking for somewhere else to have some fun. We're looking for someplace laid back like Menages was.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Y’all should definitely give Genesis a shot in Memphis. New owners and it’s a really nice crowd now.

Memphis TN US
Username hidden
(4 posts)
It was Eh at best. Def not going to go with the idea of meeting new people there because it didn't feel that warm of environment there. Will def go with someone or with intent of meeting someone there

Clarksville TN US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We will def let you know what we think of the Venue and Event. Feel free to come out and say hi. We will be celebrating 19 years that weekend so will be fun to get out have fun.

Clarksville TN US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Oh and tell us about it !

Nashville TN US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Hope you have a good time.

Nashville TN US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Planning ahead we should be out on Sept 3rd to check it out.

Clarksville TN US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I think that we might be taking a trip there soon, not this weekend due to issues but possibly the weekend after.

Clarksville TN US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We tried Club Chemistry again this last Saturday the 14th. We got there early so we were able to get a decent spot to sit. We thought the place looked a little spiffed up but we couldn't figure out what exactly they did. We had a ok time. Met a couple of people. One thing I noticed the last time there the security guys would find a chair and just sit staring at what ever. This time they would walk through then go someplace else. They weren't just hanging around. I liked that better.

Nashville TN US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We never made it Menages, but did visit the other club in Nashville before it was closed. Cannot remember the name of it for the life of me. We also went to the smaller one that was in Clarksville for some time. Have been to make house parties, but never the fan of tons of singles males. We are def going to have to check out Chemistry one night though.

Clarksville TN US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Its hard to say if you would like or not. I know there a long ways away but we drove down to New Orleans three weeks ago. Colette reminded me of Menage s . Older building , Staff was polite. The two girls working the bar were cute and funny. DJ kinda sucked so not many people were dancing. Then two weeks ago we drove down to Trapeze in Atlanta . I really liked Trapeze. Quit a few hot women. Dance foor was kinda small but a lot of people were dancing. Its great that you can eat anytime you want. Kinda expensive. The locker area got crazy around 10pm. They need to fix that. We will probably go back to Club Chemistry but I really wish someone would open something in Nashville.

Nashville TN US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: ClubChemistry