Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Tennessee Club Chemistry
TOPIC: Club Chemistry
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
Glad that I have seen someone post on this one. We have been in the lifestyle for many years, but have not been active in the last few. We were talking this weekend to see if there was a club or something close in the Clarksville/Nashville area as the only 3 clubs that we knew about were all closed or destroyed.

So those of you that went, going just husband and wife do you feel that this club would be right. We have been known include the single male, but not really what is wanted on majority of nights.

Clarksville TN US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We went a couple of times but we were with a group of people so that made it a bit more fun but the single guys were out on the hunt. Like you our experience was less than stellar. Staff and owners were friendly. As you pointed out it is very different than Ménages and attracts a different crowd. Speaking of Ménages anyone heard anything about them?

Murfreesboro TN US
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Well since no one said anything.... The wife and I went last Saturday. We got to the address and drove through the parking lot. The entrance wasnt marked. I saw a couple walk in the last door on the south end of the building so I figured that had to be it. I dont want to be negative but to be honest I wasnt impressed. Lets just say they were on a budget when they put the place together. But everyone working there was polite. We were told no single males in the play area unless accompanied by a couple. Thats Saturday nights only. There's not enough seating in the dance area. Over in one corner they had a spot reserved. There was only 3 women there. The couch extended out from the table about six feet. I asked one of the women if they would mind if my wife and I sat out on the end ? She said no ,full house tonight. I thought the idea was to mingle and meet people. I think we left at 11.

Nashville TN US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Has anyone been to Club Chemistry lately? The only info I can find is two years old. Since Menages is no more the wife and I have been looking for somewhere else to have some fun. We're looking for someplace laid back like Menages was.

Nashville TN US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: ClubChemistry