Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
GFandME    Posts: 1247
Last 100 Displayed

looking for the right female
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > looking for the right female       09-20-2014 06:58 AM
you have been on this site for about ten minutes, relax grasshopper. It takes time and energy even with a sexy chick like yours to attract one.
Amazons
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Amazons       09-18-2014 20:50 PM
Had a girl a while back a few times, she was taller than me. I am 6'-3. she was hot and fun !
Foreign and Domestic Corporate Crime and Deceit in America
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Foreign and Domestic Corporate Crime and Deceit in America       09-18-2014 09:07 AM
IMO, thats a corporation thing, not party related. both suck
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Foreign and Domestic Corporate Crime and Deceit in America       09-18-2014 08:46 AM
thats not a republican thing, thats ALL corporations with their fake caring and fake do gooder attitudes.
BIRD
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > BIRD       09-18-2014 08:33 AM
are you guys viewing in the app or on your computer ? our app always shows one more email than is actually there
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Foreign and Domestic Corporate Crime and Deceit in America       09-18-2014 07:55 AM
I agree and the same goes for the 47% not paying taxes and illegals. they need to be chased with the same amount of vengeance
Something new Anarchy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Something new Anarchy       09-18-2014 07:53 AM
who in their right mind would think the bad guys would use an AIRPLANE to kill thousands of people. those pesky bad guys are nowhere smart enough to be so inventive
On the word 'slut'
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > On the word 'slut'       09-18-2014 06:39 AM
way too much blah, blah, blah. dont think about it this much, you are gonna hurt yourself.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       09-17-2014 20:30 PM
OP, GF has had plenty of 8-9" fun but the 10" guys are just too long for her. Its not anything about her being warned up, its just that 9" is her limit. It might be the same for your girl
charging to meet?
FORUMS > Suggestions > New Forums > charging to meet?       09-17-2014 08:06 AM
standard prostitution rates are very similar.... (so ive heard)
Cops gone wild
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Cops gone wild       09-17-2014 08:02 AM
people dont like to believe the obvious answers
SLS mobile app for Android won't shut down
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > SLS mobile app for Android won't shut down       09-16-2014 14:19 PM
yep, been that way since it came out. i doubt it will be fixed
Maybe this is not for us but he still wants to keep trying.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Maybe this is not for us but he still wants to keep trying.       09-16-2014 14:18 PM
if you dont "immensly" at what level is it ? to use there is a difference in levels of fun. as long as it is on the positive end of fun its all good.
BJ private or people watching
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > BJ private or people watching       09-13-2014 07:16 AM
Wouldnt matter to me at all if people are watching
Do you still play while on your period?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Do you still play while on your period?       09-13-2014 07:13 AM
Make sure and warn the other couple a day or so in advance. We wouldnt not want or like that surprise at all.
Need Help Fast
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Need Help Fast       09-11-2014 16:02 PM
take it SLOW. dont be pushy to either girl and let things happen, its always nicer that way. you dont want a one time thing with the girl or your wife so use your head and dont over think things
If you could have sex with ANYONE!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > If you could have sex with ANYONE!       09-10-2014 06:31 AM
megan for sure
exchange numbers for text messages for tame and soft swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > exchange numbers for text messages for tame and soft swingers       09-09-2014 18:48 PM
maybe we dont like to text or call ?
group texting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > group texting       09-08-2014 07:01 AM
we dont like giving out our cell till after we meet people and get a feel for them not being a stalker (we had one) so we email. this way there is a trail and both of us can read the emails.
Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       09-07-2014 18:17 PM
42K from only working 40 hours. again, 8.25/hr is a barista, only a fool would aspire to be a barista unless they worked for benefits only.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       09-07-2014 14:46 PM
Robert, starbucks in wilkes barre average is 8.25/HR for baristas, the assistant manager will make ~ $28-30K, the manager at ~$40-42K. the manager absolutely does not need to have any more education than a high school diploma. that is a fairly decent living wage in your area. the same goes for the starbucks in wavertown. im sure mcdonalds is the same
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       09-07-2014 07:05 AM
wow, you are wrong
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       09-07-2014 05:37 AM
robert, if I worked at mcdonalds making fries for minimum wage, id still want to work hard and move up to flipping burgers and then id have my sights on assistant manager and then manager. dont you think my wages would go up with each jump ? then i can leave that mcdonalds as a manager and find a better paying manager job somewhere, maybe applebees or any other restaurant. then id be paid a more decent living wage. thats how life works. not striving or content being a minimum wage fry guy for life.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       09-06-2014 20:42 PM
I just cant get over how people (robert) think a minimum wage job is something to strive for. robert, even you are striving for something better by going to school for a degree. the minimum wage jobs are a starter job, a job to get extra cash, a first job for a kid, not an end all.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       09-06-2014 12:15 PM
soooo, now we have to UPLIFT other countries as well as our own useless and broken people ? yeah, right
Advice from couples!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Advice from couples!       09-04-2014 20:18 PM
you have the right to feel that way. its not right of him to do it like that in our opinion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       09-04-2014 09:06 AM
only a fool will do the same thing over and over expecting a different result. thats why they leave. I cant blame them for leaving but like mr hill likes to remind us, that does have consequences to us that stay
TGurl for gangbang
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > TGurl for gangbang       09-02-2014 21:04 PM
we wouldnt be interested in a person taking raw loads like the OP. thats just asking for trouble.
Swallowing cum
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Swallowing cum       08-31-2014 18:08 PM
gio2, cause a guy would never lie right ?
Swallowing cum
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Swallowing cum       08-29-2014 14:32 PM
up4funandgame, good thing you are straight or you would have had me worried. Surprised you dont list a DD FREE as well...lol
We really need a pussy or dick to play with!!!!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > We really need a pussy or dick to play with!!!!       08-26-2014 17:48 PM
BLT, i always read profiles and somehow missed the bi note on yours, moving it to the top is a good idea IMO. it happens but if i saw it, id have never reached out to you, it was a mistake and im sure you understand.
We really need a pussy or dick to play with!!!!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > We really need a pussy or dick to play with!!!!       08-24-2014 22:41 PM
BLT, we hit on you earlier this year I think. Sorry, didnt know you were not into bi guys/couples. Id recommend putting it in your profile.
Bi Nights at Club M4
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Bi Nights at Club M4       08-19-2014 18:51 PM
spam go away
2016 Aint So Far Away
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2016 Aint So Far Away       08-19-2014 18:49 PM
doesnt matter who the repubs prop up there, they wont stand a chance, especially if hillary runs. either way it will be a democrat. (no, im not happy about it) the repubs better start getting their shit together for the election after this one, maybe by then they can....
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-19-2014 18:46 PM
NK, i completely agree about the google glass or some kind of cam for ALL cops at ALL times. that would stop all this BS. Id be pretty pissed off if i was a black guy with all this BS going on in ferguson. it sure doesnt help the cause and it just feeds the racists fire. its more sad than anything.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-19-2014 06:49 AM
i think they thought they had a legit reason but are now just taking advantage.
The Continued Invasion of the USA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Continued Invasion of the USA       08-16-2014 20:52 PM
i dont think hillary will be as bad as obama...
Strap on play with men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Strap on play with men       08-16-2014 20:51 PM
its not for ME but it is hot watching GF doing it to a guy or girl
Uncut cock
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Uncut cock       08-13-2014 07:49 AM
She has never had an uncut cock and I have not either. Neither of us really want to either to be honest.
Do You Contact Straight Couples
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Do You Contact Straight Couples       08-13-2014 07:48 AM
If we think we are a good fit, yes we do contact straight couples. We make it perfectly clear playing BI is nowhere near a necessity.
Stuck with a couple at an out of town swinger event
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Stuck with a couple at an out of town swinger event       08-12-2014 18:43 PM
straight to the point, tell them you had a blast but are looking for other couples to play with now.
Double vaginal: Bisexual or straight?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Double vaginal: Bisexual or straight?       08-09-2014 13:06 PM
if you rub your cock with another guy while playing with a girl, IMO its a BI act.
Condoms for oral
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Condoms for oral       08-08-2014 16:20 PM
if you have a small cock a finger cot might work ?
Feeling Left Out By Partner Do You Sometimes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Feeling Left Out By Partner Do You Sometimes       08-05-2014 12:07 PM
IMO phones especially should be open for looking by the spouse.
wondering if we are on the same page
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > wondering if we are on the same page       08-04-2014 10:38 AM
We dont text with others but if we did, we would at least offer to show the other our phone at anytime so the other can see/read the texts. For us, everything has to be 100% upfront and transparent
Could McDonalds Be Named CoEmployer With Their Franchisee?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Could McDonalds Be Named CoEmployer With Their Franchisee?       08-04-2014 10:22 AM
robert, do you think $17.50/hour is a living wage in Northern NJ ? and they do not let you work 40 hours, usually only 25, with 30 max. Then they deduct money from your paycheck for the union.
Could McDonalds Be Named CoEmployer With Their Franchisee?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Could McDonalds Be Named CoEmployer With Their Franchisee?       08-03-2014 22:16 PM
robert, costco is absolutely no better than any other big corporation. They work the people like dogs and do not pay them very well. they claim to have great benefits and its just not true
Young Guys
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Young Guys       08-02-2014 12:21 PM
While I know what I feel or do is safe, I can completely understand why straight people would avoid bi guys. Its not that they are correct in that thinking necessarily but I do understand it. People (myself included) are always going to judge, its human nature.
Is there Any Free Phone Number Lookup On Internet?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is there Any Free Phone Number Lookup On Internet?       07-23-2014 21:57 PM
411 dot com doesnt work if its a cell. i tried mine and GF's, neither come up as expected. havent had a land line in ~ 20 years, same goes for looking our names up, the address does not come up at all.
Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle       07-22-2014 20:25 PM
yeah i understand completely.
Certs
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Certs       07-22-2014 20:24 PM
You might want to try a bi party like the one in long island where you can get certed by the host of any other couple/person you meet there. Just an idea.
No sex off craigslist .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No sex off craigslist .       07-22-2014 20:21 PM
We have met more girls on CL than we have on this site. (truth)
We have a question
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > We have a question       07-22-2014 20:14 PM
there is nothing wrong with having preferences
Twitter do you know how to use it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Twitter do you know how to use it       07-17-2014 21:31 PM
we both have fun with it
Single guys - prostate massage while getting BJ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single guys - prostate massage while getting BJ?       07-17-2014 21:27 PM
what toomuch said !! damn....
What is the etiquette for room in a gangbang?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What is the etiquette for room in a gangbang?       07-17-2014 07:47 AM
we always pay for the room so we can keep it after the fun. easier and no drama that way.
Gunpowder and Open Fire Worshippers [The Chris Christie Death Brigade]
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Gunpowder and Open Fire Worshippers [The Chris Christie Death Brigade]       07-10-2014 07:01 AM
Ghost, i dont really disagree with you about whats the big deal on 7 round mags. Its easier for me to go to the range and kill paper with 12 round mags IMO, i hate reloading, thats my bitch. But to think it will change anything on the side of helping is silly. IMO this only hurts the guys like you and me who are law abiding gun owners. What id like to see is much more background checks, not just when i buy a gun, but maybe once a year to register them. We need to look into how to find the nutjobs/mentally ill and weed them out and make sure they dont have access to guns. Maybe force gun owners to get tested and graded on gun use. and it should absolutely be a federal thing, not state by state.
To much of the same old same old
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > To much of the same old same old       07-09-2014 21:50 PM
Well it looks like you joined 6 1/2 months ago. it does take time to sort thru the flakes & fakes. and there are plenty on all of the hookup sites like this one. Might wanna work on your profile a bit and maybe not take it so serious, its just fun anyway right ?
Gunpowder and Open Fire Worshippers [The Chris Christie Death Brigade]
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Gunpowder and Open Fire Worshippers [The Chris Christie Death Brigade]       07-09-2014 20:02 PM
So instead of only having 12 rounds, i have to drop the mag and slam another 7 round mag in my gun. all done in a matter of a second or two tops. so now i carry 14 rounds with me..that problem was certainly fixed well.
guy nice enough, but can't perform
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > guy nice enough, but can't perform       07-07-2014 14:38 PM
I am no doctor but i cant imagine how the size of his tool got shorter from any operation, especially a prostate surgery.
PA GH impossible to find?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > PA GH impossible to find?       07-07-2014 07:22 AM
The green door in bethlehem has them and Berlin News Agency in berlin nj also. BNA is well wort the trip on a sat night or party night
Pictures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Pictures       07-05-2014 06:51 AM
I prefer body pictures and face pictures with a nice smile GF
Thought we were on same page, but .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Thought we were on same page, but .       07-03-2014 07:21 AM
insecurity is a bitch.
Setting up your very first interaction?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Setting up your very first interaction?       07-02-2014 21:40 PM
we have always been big fans of getting a nice hotel room. This way its available to play in with others or when you leave their place, you have a place to go and relax and talk about the night and then fuck like monkeys. The hotels always have a bar to meet others at too.
Help wanted, employer doesn't know what he wants
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Help wanted, employer doesn't know what he wants       06-23-2014 20:01 PM
damn, i hate when i agree totally with ghost. his last two posts were spot on
android app wont close on kitkat (4.4.2)
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > android app wont close on kitkat (4.4.2)       06-20-2014 21:13 PM
also only lets you view the one picture in the profile, wont let you see any other pics (in main gallery, not hidden)
who pays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > who pays?       06-20-2014 21:07 PM
Surprised you would even have to ask this question
Favorite Type of Handjob!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Favorite Type of Handjob!!       06-18-2014 11:23 AM
ME loves a good, slow hand job but I suck at them. Its kind of like getting to the center of a tootsie pop, I just cant wait. GF
android app wont close on kitkat (4.4.2)
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > android app wont close on kitkat (4.4.2)       06-17-2014 13:07 PM
just started after the update.
ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads       06-15-2014 14:10 PM
too funny
Check out this scam --- a real fucking bitch
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Check out this scam --- a real fucking bitch       06-12-2014 06:01 AM
some info on them scambook. com/company/updates/105449/ABC-Title-Closing-Services
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads       06-10-2014 15:07 PM
so says the straight guy LOL
What is that song that makes you drive faster than you should?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What is that song that makes you drive faster than you should?       06-10-2014 06:27 AM
Du Hast by rammstein
Ever dealt with jealousy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Ever dealt with jealousy       06-08-2014 18:25 PM
tell him to get over it and never contact you again. it wont be get better.
Obama
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Obama       06-07-2014 06:42 AM
underemployment not taken into consideration
US Marine being held by Mexico
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US Marine being held by Mexico       06-07-2014 06:40 AM
The part i did not like hearing was a general or bigwig talking about the base and convoys getting picked off left and right all of a sudden as if the taliban knew exactly all of a sudden where and how they would be traveling. he said it was as if he told them. up till that point they had no idea how the trucks were moving.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US Marine being held by Mexico       06-06-2014 13:42 PM
robert, While i agree about not convicting people before the trial, dont forget recently this country did just that in the zimmerman case. lets not open that wound up again but its what we do in this country. Smart people have to be open minded enough to look at the evidence once its presented and make a call then. As of now, this guy looks to be a nutjob and deserter. Until its shown otherwise
Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       06-05-2014 19:39 PM
id love to fuck either wife...just sayin :)
Camping BI the lake
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Camping BI the lake       06-01-2014 06:53 AM
camping ? like as in holiday inn express or hampton inn ? j/k, enjoy !
Swinger books
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Swinger books       06-01-2014 06:51 AM
this whole thread sure smells of SPAM
let us all be civil
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > let us all be civil       06-01-2014 06:48 AM
this truce will last ten seconds. its the political forum.........
Asian women
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Asian women       05-29-2014 17:24 PM
I have found Asian women to be sub.
Breaching the sensitive subject(s)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Breaching the sensitive subject(s)       05-26-2014 18:11 PM
id be willing to bet a good 75% of people have no real idea (papers in hand) of their current STD status. Unless they can show recent papers, dont believe a word they say. im not saying they are purposely lying but they dont know for 100% fact. So why bother asking ? dont put too much stock into it
Of all the mass killings in the past 30 years in America .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Of all the mass killings in the past 30 years in America .       05-26-2014 18:04 PM
oh, i agree that we dont do a single thing to stop the inner city bs from happening and we should do some psych testing on them and others but we never do. why ? IMO its the liberals who feel the idiot psycho's have rights. i have absolutely no problem with taking psych test or registering guns. id like to see handgun safety training along with the testing. it will help get rid of the nutjobs
Of all the mass killings in the past 30 years in America .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Of all the mass killings in the past 30 years in America .       05-26-2014 13:05 PM
mass killings are always batshit crazy white guys. it is nothing compared to the black on black killings. and black on white. refer to the FBI site for those stats, they are staggering
husband wants to explore his bi-side
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > husband wants to explore his bi-side       05-24-2014 10:41 AM
Listed BI here, we get a boatload of requests from couples that are listed as bi and straight. you will not have a problem if you list him as bi curious
Breaching the sensitive subject(s)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Breaching the sensitive subject(s)       05-24-2014 06:42 AM
Asking questions shouldn't be too hard, just ask it. The part about turning the couple down or politely saying we are not interested is left to ME, he doesnt mind being direct and likes the uncomfortable energy. So that is his job LOL
Mandatory SLS advertising logo on our pics
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Mandatory SLS advertising logo on our pics       05-23-2014 18:25 PM
mrmrs, 7 out of your 8 pics dont have the logo
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US Marine being held by Mexico       05-23-2014 17:10 PM
toomuch, i agree 100%, turn the illegals around immediately. if mexicans come here legally, im 100% behind them bring here, if not, get the fuck out
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads       05-23-2014 13:35 PM
by far more contacts from straight guys than bi guys. I would bet like 90% of the males that reach out to us are looking for BI play
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US Marine being held by Mexico       05-23-2014 12:25 PM
right from the foxnews website. ""The mother of a U.S. Marine being held in a Mexican jail after he crossed the border with guns in his pickup truck said her son’s current ordeal is more traumatic than the two tours of duty he served in Afghanistan."" if you are dumb enough to cross a border with guns in your truck, you almost deserve this treatment. 21 years is a huge bit much but he broke the law in another country. was it a mistake, im sure it was. do i wanna hear a marine being held in a mexican prison. HELL NO. but he broke the law. please get down off your horse and admit that he broke the law.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US Marine being held by Mexico       05-23-2014 12:20 PM
GFY
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US Marine being held by Mexico       05-23-2014 09:34 AM
I haven't followed the story but if anyone breaks a law in another country, they will go to jail in that country. The us shouldn't care about them.
Single Men are Not Warm-up Acts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Single Men are Not Warm-up Acts       05-22-2014 19:22 PM
could the other people they are meeting be vanilla ? are you assuming ?
Profile Copyright
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Profile Copyright       05-18-2014 20:12 PM
those people are fooling themselves if they think anything they write on the profile will stop people from stealing pics or that the text they add means anything. its all bs
why is it so hard to meet have fun and be real
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > why is it so hard to meet have fun and be real       05-18-2014 20:08 PM
patience grasshopper, you been here what ? 3 weeks...
Sent Mail not Being Sent
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Sent Mail not Being Sent       05-18-2014 19:59 PM
Its sent but the people may not be opening the mail which would show as sent to you. You can preview the mail by clicking on the envelope and then delete if you want
Transgender, Are you born a women with a penis,
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Transgender, Are you born a women with a penis,       05-16-2014 20:36 PM
I cant imagine caring what any other person identifies themselves as. its not my place to judge. is "she" technically a male, sure. Doesn't mean she feels, acts, presents herself that way. if she is good with it, who am i to judge or care ?
one on one male play
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > one on one male play       05-15-2014 07:24 AM
maybe im not bi or not bi enough cause id never say the M/F stuff got in the way. lol
Do you text or call strange men you get messages from here?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Do you text or call strange men you get messages from here?       05-09-2014 15:46 PM
most single guys want you to text or call them right away. its just gonna happen with us. We prefer some emails back and forth to get a feel for them and then we "might" text or call.