HELP
FORUMS
GFandME    Posts: 1470
Last 100 Displayed

College cost and the economy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > College cost and the economy       05-24-2015 18:58 PM
out of 4 of us close friends (went k-12 together) the 3 college grads do pretty good for themselves. one is a contractor, one an engineer, the other a computer programmer. I make a lot more than the best paid of the 3 of them and i barely got out of HS. im never going to be convinced college is really worth it. Worth it to doctors, lawyers and a "few" well paid professions but IMO not so much otherwise
Changing location?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Changing location?       05-20-2015 21:15 PM
you can also go to tools/update profile/location and put the zip code in
Single male new to the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Single male new to the lifestyle       05-20-2015 14:58 PM
very simple reason. there are a TON of single guys and maybe 1% of them actually "get it"
69, and 1 from behind
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > 69, and 1 from behind       05-20-2015 12:35 PM
too bad zak has the profile hidden from single (right now) males
splitting expenses
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > splitting expenses       05-19-2015 06:38 AM
We always pay for the room. We dont want any drama or hard feelings. And when we are all done, we can kick them out and have the room to ourselves. Same goes for drinks or food, we just assume pay. If the other couple/single offers to split it, fine but its just easier to pay and forget it about it for us.
does etiquette dictate to remain with one couple you are meeting the entire evening
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > does etiquette dictate to remain with one couple you are meeting the entire evening       05-18-2015 10:05 AM
id make sure to set the record straight before going into the night with them.
Swinging with herpes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Swinging with herpes       05-16-2015 21:16 PM
@wanna, yes definitely IMO.
Swinging with herpes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Swinging with herpes       05-16-2015 06:48 AM
Your point of KNOWINGLY letting them is spot on IMO. We play safe but wouldnt want to knowingly play with someone who has an STD. Regardless if it couldnt be passed on during safe play.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-16-2015 06:45 AM
id still like to know who said 40 hours of work should be the max? i bet the cavemen worked longer than 40 to find food if they couldnt find it within 40 hours
Nor-Cal Couples with Bi-Males creampies
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Nor-Cal Couples with Bi-Males creampies       05-14-2015 11:27 AM
try posting a hot date
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-14-2015 11:22 AM
im more scared about using a drone to take down a plane either on landing or takeoff. too easy to do that
Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they       05-11-2015 06:11 AM
as an american, if i vacation to russia and come back to america, does that make me russian ?
Swinger Friendly Technology Breakthrough Free Love is Back!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Swinger Friendly Technology Breakthrough Free Love is Back!       05-10-2015 13:57 PM
you can buy a $40 oraquick test at almost any cvs/walgreens. its not 100% but done often enough, it gives you a fairly good idea of HIV status at least.
2 profiles?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > 2 profiles?       05-08-2015 07:06 AM
just a quick couple of tips. Dont use the same profile name here as anywhere else. Dont send your email address to anyone unless its never been used by you anywhere and cant be tracked back to you. Using the profile name here as your twitter handle is an easy way to find you and your friends. Sending "real" cell numbers instead of google voice is an easy way to find people. Not trying to scare anyone, just give a bit of info on how to avoid being found.
2 profiles?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > 2 profiles?       05-07-2015 06:19 AM
I am all for searching the web for more info on people you are going to be sleeping with. You can learn a lot about people by using your head and google. I have found some disturbing things out about people and they were completely different from what their profile stated. I am glad i didnt sleep with them. But id never out them or tell them i found them, I just move on.
Search events by location
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Search events by location       05-05-2015 17:00 PM
you can set a default search for x miles from your location by creating a saved search
Photo's Upload and Deletion.
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Photo's Upload and Deletion.       05-05-2015 05:57 AM
go into tools / manage pictures, click on the tab the pics are in that you wanna delete and click the little black "X" to delete them. its very easy
Lustful cpl- he's a bi TGurl slut- looking for lustful tops
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Lustful cpl- he's a bi TGurl slut- looking for lustful tops       04-30-2015 23:45 PM
ok terrific. many members in your "breeders club" ???
dcared of condom cheats and sabotage
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > dcared of condom cheats and sabotage       04-29-2015 20:10 PM
IMO, thats the husband/BF job to keep an eye on the condoms when possible. It doesnt take much for the guy to glance over and see if its on the guy or not. Thats what we do plus she has always been pretty good at randomly checking to see if its on. In the 10+ years we have played, not once has a guy tried anything like that. It wouldnt go well for him if he tried it....
Photos zero lbs you know the deal
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Photos zero lbs you know the deal       04-29-2015 15:53 PM
lol, she stopped playing recently. forgot to take her pic down. will get to it tonight but she will be playing very soon it seems so might just wait I am an ass !
Photos zero lbs you know the deal
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Photos zero lbs you know the deal       04-29-2015 06:25 AM
no pics & "0" weight is an instant delete of emails and no reply
Latex Allergy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Latex Allergy       04-29-2015 06:23 AM
if you have that allergy, id definitely say to bring your own. you dont wanna rely on others in that case
A good Fuck
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > A good Fuck       04-26-2015 16:14 PM
i was going to post that earlier. glad someone said it before me.
Forum Post
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Forum Post       04-25-2015 09:32 AM
i agree. We always check the forums to see if the people we are looking to sleep with are compatible that way.
What are we doing wrong?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > What are we doing wrong?       04-25-2015 09:29 AM
dont take this so seriously. its just sex. fyi, We find the more talking, the less likely there is to be play.
For those who attend house/hotel parties
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > For those who attend house/hotel parties       04-21-2015 21:54 PM
in email or on SLS, we only reply when we are interested in coming or are coming for sure.
Presidential Election Year 2016: Republican Party Candidates and Their Closets
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Presidential Election Year 2016: Republican Party Candidates and Their Closets       04-20-2015 10:12 AM
doesnt matter who the repubs prop up there, they cant win against hillary
Mail on mobile android
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Mail on mobile android       04-09-2015 15:18 PM
pretty sure its a common problem not specific to android
Interesting when people will not meet a couple because the male us bi
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Interesting when people will not meet a couple because the male us bi       04-09-2015 15:16 PM
well said !
Interesting when people will not meet a couple because the male us bi
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Interesting when people will not meet a couple because the male us bi       04-08-2015 15:39 PM
We have been to 4 or 5 bi parties and 1 straight party. we didnt see any bare fucking at the bi parties at all but yet the straight it was the majority of the fucking that was bare. just sayin
Disappointing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Disappointing       04-08-2015 15:26 PM
you been here 2 months, relax grasshopper.. its the interwebs, you might need to learn how it works before getting all upset about lack of courtesy.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-21-2015 15:16 PM
a governor. My buddy has a judge which i have shot plenty of rounds thru
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-20-2015 20:59 PM
I have shot a governor/judge a few times. recently put some money down on one till i get my permit from the town. It fires just fine. its a ton of fun to shoot 410 out of a handgun. IMO, its a great home defense gun with that round. I'll probably never shoot anything but that round in it to be honest, its just too fun.
Maintaining Integrity
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Maintaining Integrity       03-18-2015 19:29 PM
this is not directed at anyone...but do you all feel the same if its a married woman cheating, playing as a unicorn ? i have a hard time believing most couples would not play with a cheating woman.
Maintaining Integrity
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Maintaining Integrity       03-17-2015 20:38 PM
we are not the marriage police, we wouldnt drop a dime on someone cheating.
Ability to approve pictures - Where did it go?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Ability to approve pictures - Where did it go?       03-17-2015 06:03 AM
yup, that did it
Hotel Etiquette
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Hotel Etiquette       03-16-2015 06:58 AM
if you look around the forums that has been asked a lot but we prefer to pay for the room. When they leave we get to stay and fuck more.
President Obama And His Economic Legacy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       03-15-2015 20:50 PM
robert, i have a close relative who works at cosco, youre right about health care but its a terrible company to work for. once you make that 14-16/hour, they cut your hours to a minimum, give you terrible work schedules and make it hard on you to stay there. nobody there is happy including managers.
Ability to approve pictures - Where did it go?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Ability to approve pictures - Where did it go?       03-15-2015 06:44 AM
not seeing it here
Group Bulletins?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Group Bulletins?       03-15-2015 06:42 AM
can you make a free account to test it out ?
Some people here don't know what they may be missing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Some people here don't know what they may be missing.       03-11-2015 21:21 PM
sand, 50 & 60 is different than 70 & 71. I am close enough to 50 to call it even but my parents are 70 & 72.
< cricket noises >
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > < cricket noises >       03-11-2015 21:15 PM
holy shit, its deafening in the forums lately
Some people here don't know what they may be missing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Some people here don't know what they may be missing.       03-11-2015 06:07 AM
its also very possible for people not to be attracted to people older than them too. so they are not missing anything
When if ever does a lady transition from bi-curious to bi?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > When if ever does a lady transition from bi-curious to bi?       03-10-2015 16:47 PM
if you have tried it, liked it and want to do it again IMO
< cricket noises >
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > < cricket noises >       03-08-2015 08:04 AM
these cricket noises are over flowing into other forums now, not just the politics area.. too funny
PETA at it again!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > PETA at it again!!       03-07-2015 06:15 AM
peta can eat an aidsburger. screw them. PETA has killed more than 33,000 animals since 1998 there is a website petakillsanimals dot com. what a bunch of shit they are.... 97.3% of animals under PETA's care have been killed in one yea
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-04-2015 19:54 PM
robert, you know that makes the % of blacks on welfare much higher than the whites if the numbers are similar right ?
bi males and honesty
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > bi males and honesty       03-04-2015 06:58 AM
Ann, you have a PM now LOL :)
Bath house
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Bath house       03-04-2015 06:56 AM
What bill said is what would keep me from ever going. Just not worth the risk to me.
Bill's portrait
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Bill's portrait       03-03-2015 16:25 PM
i imagine memorex hates the dems too. all they did was ruin their biz too. those pesky CD player people/dems all had it in for memorex
MEN, HAVE YOU OR WILL YOU USE A MALE MASTURBATOR
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > MEN, HAVE YOU OR WILL YOU USE A MALE MASTURBATOR       03-02-2015 05:51 AM
no, never tried one. I cant imagine why i would as long as GF is alive..lol
Can erections be included in public photos?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Can erections be included in public photos?       03-01-2015 20:27 PM
no they cant... Please follow these guidelines when rating images: G INNOCENT - Suitable for the beach or movie theater. PG MILD - Sexual content but NO nudity. R MODERATE - Sexual content, full nudity, provocative poses. XXX EXPLICIT - Sexual content, sex acts, erections and explicit poses. ILLEGAL - Illegal activity, child visible.
Do you enjoy sloppy seconds?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Do you enjoy sloppy seconds?       03-01-2015 20:21 PM
lol.
Search is acting up!
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Search is acting up!       03-01-2015 20:20 PM
same here just now
< cricket noises >
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > < cricket noises >       03-01-2015 20:14 PM
huh ? what ? cant hear you with all these crickets chirping
Pregnant
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pregnant       03-01-2015 20:12 PM
We wouldnt go near a pregnant girl at all
< cricket noises >
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > < cricket noises >       03-01-2015 06:35 AM
im still hearing the same noises around here.
What Does You/Your Wife Wear To Bed??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What Does You/Your Wife Wear To Bed??       02-28-2015 06:14 AM
both of us are always naked in bed
New Site Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Site Preview       02-27-2015 09:45 AM
like the new site but the pics are still way too small
The Media and Racial Implications of Martin-Zimmerman Incident
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Media and Racial Implications of Martin-Zimmerman Incident       02-26-2015 06:07 AM
repubs are no better than the dems. they all suck
The Media and Racial Implications of Martin-Zimmerman Incident
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Media and Racial Implications of Martin-Zimmerman Incident       02-25-2015 20:10 PM
funny, that is exactly what the repubs do too
How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes       02-25-2015 15:45 PM
not this time, im trying to get in his wifes pants :)
< cricket noises >
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > < cricket noises >       02-25-2015 06:48 AM
2 spot on posts. ncal = anti robert Z = strange and confused. I swear, i cant read z's posts, they are not in english from what i can tell. The fascination with poop is scary to me.
Finding a Unicorn
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Finding a Unicorn       02-25-2015 05:22 AM
the struggle usually takes more than 6 days from signing up. Relax. there are a lot of threads here to read about this very subject.
Democrats have destroyed our public schools
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Democrats have destroyed our public schools       02-24-2015 21:42 PM
I cant think of anything the govt ever took over and made better.
Cannot be removed from mailing lists
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Cannot be removed from mailing lists       02-24-2015 20:27 PM
sorry about that but we felt it was important to get you on our list :)
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       02-24-2015 17:42 PM
I measure from my tailbone to the tip. LOL
How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes       02-24-2015 17:39 PM
funcouple032, im going out on a limb but with a wife as hot as yours, finding bi guys isnt going to be a problem....
< cricket noises >
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > < cricket noises >       02-24-2015 17:37 PM
holy fuck, between Ncal and ZZ posting more, this area of the forums has completely gone to shit.
Your Sexual Bucket List
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Your Sexual Bucket List       02-24-2015 05:49 AM
only thing left on our bucket list to do is a midget
Obama forces the private for profit colleges out of business and then sells them to his cronies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Obama forces the private for profit colleges out of business and then sells them to his cronies       02-22-2015 20:36 PM
im just going to leave this here for a bit... NCAL "" My sisters best friend retired at 57 as a kindergarten teacher..she was making 95k per year.. ""
Obama forces the private for profit colleges out of business and then sells them to his cronies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Obama forces the private for profit colleges out of business and then sells them to his cronies       02-22-2015 10:21 AM
then i agree, everyone should pay a fair wage. I know i can afford to live but can others ? will the others be forced to work harder or a second job to be able to afford the happy meals for their family ? would be interesting to see what happened then
Different relationship statuses?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Different relationship statuses?       02-22-2015 06:34 AM
agreed, its a swingers site, not a poly site
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Obama forces the private for profit colleges out of business and then sells them to his cronies       02-22-2015 06:20 AM
robert, to some extent i agree with you. But in the apricot cutting or picking analogy, how do you think the apricots get picked/cut ? A person doing a menial job like that cant be paid much. If they are paid the living wage you want those apricots will only be afforded by the rich. The cost of apricots will be 3 times as much
Bang Head Here
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Bang Head Here       02-21-2015 14:09 PM
according to wiki it was 1982, youre right. thats a long time ago to try and remember lol
Bang Head Here
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Bang Head Here       02-21-2015 05:57 AM
maiden/priest was probably the best concert i ever went to. but im guessing 1983/1984 ?
Democrats have destroyed our public schools
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Democrats have destroyed our public schools       02-19-2015 05:51 AM
unless you hatch some republican teachers, this wont change anytime soon then.
Global Sea Level And The Greenhouse Gas Effect
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Global Sea Level And The Greenhouse Gas Effect       02-19-2015 05:50 AM
carlins take on the earth is spot on.
Bill Clinton sexual predator .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Bill Clinton sexual predator .       02-17-2015 21:30 PM
and started a business at the same time now that i think of it. i did real well under his rule
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Bill Clinton sexual predator .       02-17-2015 21:30 PM
well im not smart enough to know all what happened cause of him but i know id take another 8 years of him as pres any day if it would result in the same for me....i made mad money on my 401 and 1 other investment i have.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Bill Clinton sexual predator .       02-17-2015 21:05 PM
personally i never did so well as i did under clinton. I never had a problem with him, certainly not for the bullshit blowjobs he got.
Global Sea Level And The Greenhouse Gas Effect
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Global Sea Level And The Greenhouse Gas Effect       02-17-2015 20:42 PM
ill answer the HIV question, i assume mainly from transmission of blood or bodily fluids from one person to another. typically from needles or gay sex (anal mostly)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Bill Clinton sexual predator .       02-16-2015 20:21 PM
hillary will be the next potus, id bet money on it. Sadly what someone said below is true, america aint what it used to be, we need to get used to it and adapt. the repubs have 8 more years to get a gameplan together and make it work. Lets see if they can...
What size cock fits you the best ?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > What size cock fits you the best ?       02-15-2015 21:37 PM
"" The one in my mouth! "" so says the "Straight guy"
Swinger Friendly Technology Breakthrough Free Love is Back!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Swinger Friendly Technology Breakthrough Free Love is Back!       02-15-2015 06:52 AM
the article said it "cost" like $34 to make. i wonder what its going to sell for ? regardless there are still over the counter $40 hiv test kits at every CVS, walgreens or pharmacy around...
Muslim students ‘shot execution style’
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Muslim students ‘shot execution style’       02-14-2015 10:11 AM
was there any reason given ?
Asking hotel for room away from children ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Asking hotel for room away from children ?       02-13-2015 19:47 PM
you can ask at the desk upon check in. they typically have a floor set aside for biz travellers (no kids) at least the nicer hotels do
Psychology Of News Media Distortion: Infotainment Confusion Syndrome
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Psychology Of News Media Distortion: Infotainment Confusion Syndrome       02-13-2015 19:45 PM
from his wiki.. The program is popular among young audiences, with organizations such as the Pew Research Center suggesting that 80% of regular viewers are between 18 and 49
IM doorbell alert
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > IM doorbell alert       02-13-2015 07:19 AM
is your volume up ?
Going Pass Previously Set Boundaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Going Pass Previously Set Boundaries       02-12-2015 20:43 PM
IMO boundaries should only be set and REset while not drinking and not naked.
gang bangs(love them or hate them)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > gang bangs(love them or hate them)       02-11-2015 05:10 AM
I am a firm believer in if 1 cock more is better.... on occasion. GF
Your smart TV is recording your conversations and sending them to a third party.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Your smart TV is recording your conversations and sending them to a third party.       02-10-2015 06:47 AM
im not saying im happy about it but im not going to change my life to avoid it either. If you have a cell phone you already know they can find you, read your texts/emails and listen to you (not to mention it has a camera like your laptop). i do way more on my phone than i do in my living room in front of my tv. robert is right, youre just not that interesting or important to the govt or anyone else for them to tap in and listen to. to me this is a tin foil hat thing.
Your smart TV is recording your conversations and sending them to a third party.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Your smart TV is recording your conversations and sending them to a third party.       02-09-2015 05:48 AM
you must be beside yourself knowing your phone and laptop can do the same thing and have been able to for YEARS.
Religion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Religion       02-08-2015 09:52 AM
we wouldnt care at all. If they were hot and fun, we would wanna fuck them
Governor Christy is a Cowboys fan who knew
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Governor Christy is a Cowboys fan who knew       02-08-2015 06:56 AM
sadly, i agree HC will be potus but she wont be appointing BHO for anything
President Obama And His Economic Legacy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-07-2015 12:36 PM
repubs are equally disgusting as the dems. nobody will ever convince me of anything else
deleted IM logs?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > deleted IM logs?       02-06-2015 13:42 PM
maybe one of you did delete any not admitting it ?
Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it       02-01-2015 16:09 PM
LOL@SS, that advice wont help..
Help Lasting Longer
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Help Lasting Longer       02-01-2015 10:47 AM
baseball, baseball, baseball....
cheating husbands poll
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > cheating husbands poll       01-31-2015 06:53 AM
fyi, if you google that username, there are other sites to look for him