Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
GFandME    Posts: 1304
Last 100 Displayed

Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-25-2014 06:10 AM
The amount of misinformation being thrown around about the "facts" is disgusting. Even after forensics proves things completely wrong, idiots still swear things happened when they absolutely did not. The stupidity is amazing. The vulture "news" outlets need to be shot too.
IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-22-2014 12:05 PM
I have yet been able to find ONE person this obamacare has helped. I have talked to people from all walks of life, CEO's to minimum wage workers, not one has said it helped them or saved them any money yet. Everyone said the opposite
Interesting when people will not meet a couple because the male us bi
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Interesting when people will not meet a couple because the male us bi       11-20-2014 16:31 PM
awesome post
BBC or BBB (bigger blacker better)
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > BBC or BBB (bigger blacker better)       11-20-2014 10:32 AM
I see no problems with preferences. OP, we have seen your profile many times and would kill to get naked with ya but would never ask cause of your likes. anyone who gets offended is an ass and you wouldn't wanna be with them anyways, dont sweat it !
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Interesting when people will not meet a couple because the male us bi       11-19-2014 06:02 AM
bill, there seems to be a lot of bi guys that are into unsafe sex. Always seem to read that the bi guys here are into swallowing, no condom use, for anal etc.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Interesting when people will not meet a couple because the male us bi       11-18-2014 06:46 AM
Well, bi guys scare us as well to be honest. If you read these forums and read all the UNsafe sex going on with bi guys, its amazing any straight couple would play with a bi guy ever.
search and mailbox not working
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > search and mailbox not working       11-18-2014 06:43 AM
cant access either of them at all. only way to do so i thru the site preview link. please fix this problem
The conclusion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The conclusion       11-17-2014 06:55 AM
obama will write, "hey hillary, its all your now, enjoy the ride "
are creampies taboo?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > are creampies taboo?       11-17-2014 06:43 AM
not taboo, just unsafe
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Interesting when people will not meet a couple because the male us bi       11-11-2014 05:57 AM
they cant help that from happening but they dont want to start out knowing the guy is bi. thats their call.
IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?       11-09-2014 19:32 PM
not one single parent has ever wished and dreamed that one day their son or daughter would grow up and earn minimum wage. NEVER. it is not to earn a living wage, its to supplement other income or more importantly for kids in high school of going to college.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-08-2014 21:42 PM
Dinner in charleston sc at slightly north of broad. Best shrimp and grits around !
Galleries
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Galleries       11-05-2014 06:01 AM
android phone here, pics working fine on baidu browser and dolphin, havent tried the stock crappy browser
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-04-2014 05:38 AM
btw, i hope i am wrong about the presidential election
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-04-2014 05:37 AM
repubs will do well in these elections, unfortunately in the big one, the repubs will lose miserably to hillary. She can not be beat. the repubs know it and anyone running against her knows it. The repubs best bet will be to put together a smart team together to win the following election
Bring back the Fun
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bring back the Fun       11-03-2014 19:16 PM
the forums here and all over the interwebs have become just like this country. No losers, only winners and nobody should ever get offended. it is what it is..it will not be changing anytime soon
Hot Date Calendar FUBAR
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Hot Date Calendar FUBAR       11-03-2014 17:53 PM
no problems here with hotdate on chrome. FF recently got fubar itself on me and i switched it out for chrome.
Any Couples in Bakersfield Looking For A Bi Guy
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Any Couples in Bakersfield Looking For A Bi Guy       11-03-2014 06:00 AM
You might want to look into the Hot Date part of the site.
She wants to have a bi-sexual experience with gay Co worker.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > She wants to have a bi-sexual experience with gay Co worker.       11-02-2014 08:36 AM
if you guys are truly talking about it and both of your feelings, there should be no issue but it doesnt like thats going on
Do american women like to be pounded by the guys
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Do american women like to be pounded by the guys       11-02-2014 08:34 AM
sounds like you need to do a better job of screening the guys and making sure they are looking for the same thing as you guys
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       11-01-2014 15:37 PM
robert, the governor blocked you too. sorry i just had to :)
Smiling in a profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Smiling in a profile       10-31-2014 10:32 AM
Yes, same here ! a nice smile always makes a huge difference.
Pre Pooter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pre Pooter       10-31-2014 10:29 AM
yes, i remember work without them. I cant imagine being unplugged at all now.
Bi meet and greets for couples.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Bi meet and greets for couples.       10-30-2014 19:51 PM
there is one in cockeysville. no pun intended
Reverse search
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Reverse search       10-30-2014 19:50 PM
do a google search with swinglifestyle dot com in the search bar
Age issue
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Age issue       10-28-2014 06:02 AM
good point, going to look at ours right now and adjust accordingly
Top or Bottom
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Top or Bottom       10-27-2014 17:53 PM
exactly what bicple16667 said. why limit yourself
Galleries
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Galleries       10-27-2014 07:58 AM
they will fix the pics when they are fixed. there isnt anything you can do or say to change that. get used to it.
American Female Sweatshop Union (A Study In Female Emancipation)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > American Female Sweatshop Union (A Study In Female Emancipation)       10-26-2014 17:33 PM
lol, im all for taxing the guy behind the tree
American Female Sweatshop Union (A Study In Female Emancipation)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > American Female Sweatshop Union (A Study In Female Emancipation)       10-26-2014 17:01 PM
im ok with equal % on taxes. X % for me and same for every other person out there. but I dont want to pay more than others
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       10-26-2014 09:08 AM
2.76 in parsippany nj this am.
Other sites not loading after using SLS when it's issues occured
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Other sites not loading after using SLS when it's issues occured       10-25-2014 07:35 AM
im sure it has zero to do with SLS. id clear all cookies and temp internet files, restart the browser and try again.
Etiquette with multiple couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Etiquette with multiple couples       10-22-2014 18:47 PM
no idea but that is a VERY sexy pic, thanks for posting it :)
But why not?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > But why not?       10-22-2014 18:43 PM
what va said
But why not?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > But why not?       10-21-2014 21:13 PM
we love the guys who clearly state on their profile that a simple no for an asnwer is fine. then you say sorry not interested and they go off LOL so we are with the OP, screw everyone, no answers from us for a while now unless its a yes
Galleries
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Galleries       10-19-2014 13:46 PM
damn and xyz, fyi, both your public galleries are viewable to us
Union enrollment plummets for Wisconsin teachers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Union enrollment plummets for Wisconsin teachers       10-18-2014 09:59 AM
There was a need for unions years ago. Not the case now. Sadly the unions are killing construction and the union worker gets out worked every single time by non union workers who end up making more money too cause of the production (and work just as safely). There used to be a time where you could not beat a skilled union worker but those days are long gone.
Hacked Galleries .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Hacked Galleries .       10-15-2014 16:41 PM
face pics are ok, nude body pics are ok.... but face pics with nude body parts are NOT ok. Luckily we dont have them on this site.
Here we go again .WMDS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Here we go again .WMDS       10-15-2014 06:54 AM
i hate when i agree with robert lol
Question about the new marriage laws
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Question about the new marriage laws       10-14-2014 15:23 PM
you can only be married to one person
Pastor with Aids has sex with parishioners and doesn't tell them
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pastor with Aids has sex with parishioners and doesn't tell them       10-13-2014 16:55 PM
he needs to die
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-13-2014 16:53 PM
young, good looking girls should never die young
Being bi I would like to say.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Being bi I would like to say.       10-13-2014 16:51 PM
BI men scare me
Secret Service Fuck Up's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Secret Service Fuck Up's       10-10-2014 06:22 AM
I seem to have misplaced my Tin foil hat, has anyone seen it ?
Bi couple seeking bi males
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Bi couple seeking bi males       10-08-2014 16:42 PM
maybe i read that wrong, you said its hard to find BI guys ?
Secret Service Fuck Up's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Secret Service Fuck Up's       10-08-2014 07:02 AM
or UNlucky, depending on how you look at things..lol JK, i never wanna see the POTUS get killed regardless of who he is and his shitty politics
Secret Service Fuck Up's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Secret Service Fuck Up's       10-08-2014 07:01 AM
we are lucky the guy didnt have an explosive belt or vest on.
IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       10-07-2014 16:50 PM
I know too many people making far under 50K that this is hurting now.
Prefer touchable men
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Prefer touchable men       10-06-2014 12:10 PM
MFM 3somes can be done with no touching at all. We have done it many times with straight guys. Its just not as much fun for US
If you could go back in time to fulfill a fantasy, what would it be
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If you could go back in time to fulfill a fantasy, what would it be       10-06-2014 12:03 PM
Only one i can think of is that i never got the female gym teacher in bed or naked. Damn i tried like hell from 10th grade till senior year.
Prefer touchable men
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Prefer touchable men       10-05-2014 20:43 PM
Agreed, the 3 somes we have had are always best when there is no worry about what happens. just naked people and fun.
Ebola travel ban petition
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ebola travel ban petition       10-05-2014 06:06 AM
petitions are useless
Jeb wants it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Jeb wants it       10-03-2014 06:07 AM
IMO, if Hillary runs, she wins hands down. why anyone would wanna run against her is beyond me.
Why no pic in return?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Why no pic in return?       09-26-2014 20:12 PM
nic is spot on, sorry
E mails
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > E mails       09-22-2014 16:46 PM
and thats great for you, not so for others. as for being rude, seriously, get over it. We replied to a SM recently who took the time to read our profile, we read his, had no interest and replied nicely telling him so. his profile reads to let him know either way. His reply back to us was " guess i need to find another *** **** to fuck" so maybe thats why people dont reply to you. we probably wont ever reply to anyone again now LOL
2nd trial begins for man who shot a teenager over loud music
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2nd trial begins for man who shot a teenager over loud music       09-22-2014 16:38 PM
agreed, sounds like a problem for the shooter
Maybe it is time for a new government agency?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Maybe it is time for a new government agency?       09-21-2014 20:32 PM
Robert, seriously, lets hear what you think a fair wage is for your current security job and also a mindless job like mcdonalds.
looking for the right female
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > looking for the right female       09-20-2014 06:58 AM
you have been on this site for about ten minutes, relax grasshopper. It takes time and energy even with a sexy chick like yours to attract one.
Amazons
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Amazons       09-18-2014 20:50 PM
Had a girl a while back a few times, she was taller than me. I am 6'-3. she was hot and fun !
Foreign and Domestic Corporate Crime and Deceit in America
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Foreign and Domestic Corporate Crime and Deceit in America       09-18-2014 09:07 AM
IMO, thats a corporation thing, not party related. both suck
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Foreign and Domestic Corporate Crime and Deceit in America       09-18-2014 08:46 AM
thats not a republican thing, thats ALL corporations with their fake caring and fake do gooder attitudes.
BIRD
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > BIRD       09-18-2014 08:33 AM
are you guys viewing in the app or on your computer ? our app always shows one more email than is actually there
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Foreign and Domestic Corporate Crime and Deceit in America       09-18-2014 07:55 AM
I agree and the same goes for the 47% not paying taxes and illegals. they need to be chased with the same amount of vengeance
Something new Anarchy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Something new Anarchy       09-18-2014 07:53 AM
who in their right mind would think the bad guys would use an AIRPLANE to kill thousands of people. those pesky bad guys are nowhere smart enough to be so inventive
On the word 'slut'
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > On the word 'slut'       09-18-2014 06:39 AM
way too much blah, blah, blah. dont think about it this much, you are gonna hurt yourself.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       09-17-2014 20:30 PM
OP, GF has had plenty of 8-9" fun but the 10" guys are just too long for her. Its not anything about her being warned up, its just that 9" is her limit. It might be the same for your girl
charging to meet?
FORUMS > Suggestions > New Forums > charging to meet?       09-17-2014 08:06 AM
standard prostitution rates are very similar.... (so ive heard)
Cops gone wild
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Cops gone wild       09-17-2014 08:02 AM
people dont like to believe the obvious answers
SLS mobile app for Android won't shut down
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > SLS mobile app for Android won't shut down       09-16-2014 14:19 PM
yep, been that way since it came out. i doubt it will be fixed
Maybe this is not for us but he still wants to keep trying.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Maybe this is not for us but he still wants to keep trying.       09-16-2014 14:18 PM
if you dont "immensly" at what level is it ? to use there is a difference in levels of fun. as long as it is on the positive end of fun its all good.
BJ private or people watching
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > BJ private or people watching       09-13-2014 07:16 AM
Wouldnt matter to me at all if people are watching
Do you still play while on your period?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Do you still play while on your period?       09-13-2014 07:13 AM
Make sure and warn the other couple a day or so in advance. We wouldnt not want or like that surprise at all.
Need Help Fast
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Need Help Fast       09-11-2014 16:02 PM
take it SLOW. dont be pushy to either girl and let things happen, its always nicer that way. you dont want a one time thing with the girl or your wife so use your head and dont over think things
If you could have sex with ANYONE!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > If you could have sex with ANYONE!       09-10-2014 06:31 AM
megan for sure
exchange numbers for text messages for tame and soft swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > exchange numbers for text messages for tame and soft swingers       09-09-2014 18:48 PM
maybe we dont like to text or call ?
group texting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > group texting       09-08-2014 07:01 AM
we dont like giving out our cell till after we meet people and get a feel for them not being a stalker (we had one) so we email. this way there is a trail and both of us can read the emails.
Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       09-07-2014 18:17 PM
42K from only working 40 hours. again, 8.25/hr is a barista, only a fool would aspire to be a barista unless they worked for benefits only.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       09-07-2014 14:46 PM
Robert, starbucks in wilkes barre average is 8.25/HR for baristas, the assistant manager will make ~ $28-30K, the manager at ~$40-42K. the manager absolutely does not need to have any more education than a high school diploma. that is a fairly decent living wage in your area. the same goes for the starbucks in wavertown. im sure mcdonalds is the same
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       09-07-2014 07:05 AM
wow, you are wrong
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       09-07-2014 05:37 AM
robert, if I worked at mcdonalds making fries for minimum wage, id still want to work hard and move up to flipping burgers and then id have my sights on assistant manager and then manager. dont you think my wages would go up with each jump ? then i can leave that mcdonalds as a manager and find a better paying manager job somewhere, maybe applebees or any other restaurant. then id be paid a more decent living wage. thats how life works. not striving or content being a minimum wage fry guy for life.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       09-06-2014 20:42 PM
I just cant get over how people (robert) think a minimum wage job is something to strive for. robert, even you are striving for something better by going to school for a degree. the minimum wage jobs are a starter job, a job to get extra cash, a first job for a kid, not an end all.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       09-06-2014 12:15 PM
soooo, now we have to UPLIFT other countries as well as our own useless and broken people ? yeah, right
Advice from couples!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Advice from couples!       09-04-2014 20:18 PM
you have the right to feel that way. its not right of him to do it like that in our opinion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       09-04-2014 09:06 AM
only a fool will do the same thing over and over expecting a different result. thats why they leave. I cant blame them for leaving but like mr hill likes to remind us, that does have consequences to us that stay
TGurl for gangbang
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > TGurl for gangbang       09-02-2014 21:04 PM
we wouldnt be interested in a person taking raw loads like the OP. thats just asking for trouble.
Swallowing cum
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Swallowing cum       08-31-2014 18:08 PM
gio2, cause a guy would never lie right ?
Swallowing cum
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Swallowing cum       08-29-2014 14:32 PM
up4funandgame, good thing you are straight or you would have had me worried. Surprised you dont list a DD FREE as well...lol
We really need a pussy or dick to play with!!!!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > We really need a pussy or dick to play with!!!!       08-26-2014 17:48 PM
BLT, i always read profiles and somehow missed the bi note on yours, moving it to the top is a good idea IMO. it happens but if i saw it, id have never reached out to you, it was a mistake and im sure you understand.
We really need a pussy or dick to play with!!!!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > We really need a pussy or dick to play with!!!!       08-24-2014 22:41 PM
BLT, we hit on you earlier this year I think. Sorry, didnt know you were not into bi guys/couples. Id recommend putting it in your profile.
Bi Nights at Club M4
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Bi Nights at Club M4       08-19-2014 18:51 PM
spam go away
2016 Aint So Far Away
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2016 Aint So Far Away       08-19-2014 18:49 PM
doesnt matter who the repubs prop up there, they wont stand a chance, especially if hillary runs. either way it will be a democrat. (no, im not happy about it) the repubs better start getting their shit together for the election after this one, maybe by then they can....
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-19-2014 18:46 PM
NK, i completely agree about the google glass or some kind of cam for ALL cops at ALL times. that would stop all this BS. Id be pretty pissed off if i was a black guy with all this BS going on in ferguson. it sure doesnt help the cause and it just feeds the racists fire. its more sad than anything.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-19-2014 06:49 AM
i think they thought they had a legit reason but are now just taking advantage.
The Continued Invasion of the USA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Continued Invasion of the USA       08-16-2014 20:52 PM
i dont think hillary will be as bad as obama...
Strap on play with men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Strap on play with men       08-16-2014 20:51 PM
its not for ME but it is hot watching GF doing it to a guy or girl
Uncut cock
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Uncut cock       08-13-2014 07:49 AM
She has never had an uncut cock and I have not either. Neither of us really want to either to be honest.
Do You Contact Straight Couples
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Do You Contact Straight Couples       08-13-2014 07:48 AM
If we think we are a good fit, yes we do contact straight couples. We make it perfectly clear playing BI is nowhere near a necessity.
Stuck with a couple at an out of town swinger event
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Stuck with a couple at an out of town swinger event       08-12-2014 18:43 PM
straight to the point, tell them you had a blast but are looking for other couples to play with now.
Double vaginal: Bisexual or straight?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Double vaginal: Bisexual or straight?       08-09-2014 13:06 PM
if you rub your cock with another guy while playing with a girl, IMO its a BI act.
Condoms for oral
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Condoms for oral       08-08-2014 16:20 PM
if you have a small cock a finger cot might work ?