Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples why is it so hard to meet have fun and be real
TOPIC: why is it so hard to meet have fun and be real
Created by: baileys8427
Original Starting post for this thread:
Tryin to figure out from this site me and my wife been on it for a while and it seems like all the couples really are not as into it as they say and are lookin for friendships I mean we are to but we really just wanna meet a couple we vould have fun with and leave the rest behind but no couples really respond its just single guys all the time

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
First thing you have to do is to make sure your profile is legible and grammatically acceptable (perfect is better but we realize that not everyone is trained in writing). Then prove that you two are real by getting a certification from someone. The easiest way is by going to a swinger party and interact with other real couples in the lifestyle. We personally cannot take anyone without certification seriously because we've been duped by fakes to exchange pictures twice already. Not gonna happen for the third time for sure.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Most have seperate email accounts just for their "adult emails" perhaps this couple went further and have a seperate phone number just for playtime.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3735 posts)
I mean this as constructive criticism.

I agree with everything Magnetite said. Your profile is painful to read, and you look like an idiot. It's a common thing these days for some reason. Plenty of people who aren't idiots write a profile that will give that impression.

It's also just difficult to meet people through this, or any other, website. Get out to a club, house party, or meet n greet, and you two should do fine. Fixing your profile will help with a party invite. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(546 posts)
Here is some advice for your profile.

1) Use punctuation. 2) It is not at all clear to me if you are looking for full swap at all or not. The little bar at the top has Wild at low so it implies to me that you are not which would certainly make me pass you up. Way down at the bottom it seems to say you do want full swap same room. 3) The profile is so from the male perspective it makes me wonder if it is real and/or if your wife is actually on board with it.

Ms. Magnetite

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(136 posts)
There are a lot of cpls that are seeking those that want to be friends,, it will take a while to find them. Enjoy the site.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
patience grasshopper, you been here what ? 3 weeks...

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
Tryin to figure out from this site me and my wife been on it for a while and it seems like all the couples really are not as into it as they say and are lookin for friendships I mean we are to but we really just wanna meet a couple we vould have fun with and leave the rest behind but no couples really respond its just single guys all the time

Cameron NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: why is it so hard to meet have fun and be real