Help
FORUMS
Back
SLOtowner    Posts: 1075
Last 100 Displayed

choking
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > choking       08-11-2021 15:00 PM
Thanks, LoveBug. Yeah, some of the replies/notes I’m seeing here are frightening. Jim
Impregnation
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Impregnation       07-16-2021 20:48 PM
I think this is a creepy idea and I advise you not to pursue it. Never mind the result of your little game, right?! SLO
Watching wife spanked
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Watching wife spanked       04-16-2021 20:31 PM
“ Anyone enjoy spanking as a fun form of fore play?” No, not for me at all. I had a submissive gf that wanted me to spank or otherwise physically mistreat her, prior to sex. I tried to do it, but couldn’t hit her hard enough to please her. When I tried harder, she became frightened and cried, saying I hit her too hard! Maybe that was part of her game, I don’t know. It isn’t something I like doing anyway. SLO
language
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > language       04-16-2021 20:04 PM
I do not like the term, “slut” in most cases. I see it as being a negative, degrading, humiliating, etc. term, virtually always applied sexually, to women. These are all things that I do not embrace in relationships I have with women. Outside of that, I believe that the term does have a good use in describing many men and women.......certain worthless, pissant, rat-fuck sob’s whose filthy presence pollutes public, private, and especially, political life amongst us. SLO
Cuckolding
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Cuckolding       04-16-2021 17:45 PM
Yes, I have acted as “the bull” on many occasions. I enjoy it, because most of the husbands like watching their wives being dominated and “forced” to perform sex acts for strange men. Of course, the wives love it!. Other times, the wife likes to be taken by us both, arguing over her (an act, on our part). SLO
Bi Sexual Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Bi Sexual Men       04-16-2021 17:36 PM
To quote the Original Topic Post: “ Just curious why bi sexual men post they are straight on profiles? Why don’t you want your wife to know as most wive’s on here are bi sexual.” ————— SO...... Why do you feel it is necessary to “call someone out“? It isn’t as if you actually give a shit, right? You were simply trying to expose someone as as perhaps liking to suck cock under certain circumstances. But who cares if they do or not?!! God knows what your own hangups are. But, guess what? Truly, nobody actually gives a shit! We don’t want to know! Personally, I have been creeped out enough for one day. SLO
2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       04-06-2021 19:08 PM
Shoot!! Now we’ll have to find your real eMail address and sell it to the Pakistanis! :-) SLO
2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       04-06-2021 19:08 PM
Shoot!! Now we’ll have to find your real eMail address and sell it to the Pakistanis! :-) SLO
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       04-06-2021 19:04 PM
Get off the “firearms” bullshit! Firearms are not going to disappear in the United States You speak of cartoon characters, while taking a cheap shot at the RIGHTS of EVERY American, about half of which OWN firearms. If you want to argue that shit, do it somewhere else. SLS is not the place for it. SLO
Did someone recently take over this site?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Did someone recently take over this site?       04-06-2021 18:46 PM
I would not worry about that. SLS will take care of you. Just let them know. There’s a phone number out there. SLO
Manscaping
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Manscaping       04-06-2021 18:37 PM
Go ahead. You’ll be okay. I advise that you not use a straight razor, however Makes me remember whe the lady who used to cut my hair told me she had two male customers who came in regularly to have her trim and shave their pubichair. That was a story. SLO
Manscaping
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Manscaping       04-06-2021 18:36 PM
Go ahead. You’ll be okay. I advise that you not use a straight razor, however Makes me remember whe the lady who used to cut my hair told me she had two male customers who came in regularly to have her trim and shave their Punic hair. That was a story. SLO
Cattle Prod
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Cattle Prod       04-06-2021 15:44 PM
Yeah.....,I swatted my girlfriend with a feed bucket once. Once.
Did someone recently take over this site?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Did someone recently take over this site?       04-05-2021 20:08 PM
sls_WayneC, Was the SLS site recently (or attempt ) hacked? Were files disrupted (pages and data scrambled/disrupted, and/or erased, personal data stolen, etc., etc.? It’s important that members be so informed and know, obviously because such personal data is sensitive. AND, reduced functionality impacts individual users in a variety of ways. It is OKAY to keep users informed. SLO
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       04-05-2021 19:45 PM
I watched a movie (maybe more of a documentary) on YouTube called: “Legends Of The Old West”. I found it pretty interesting, and then I noticed that there are a lot more Western movies and documentaries and that sort of thing on YouTube related to the Old West, outlaws, specific Old West towns, individuals, lost gold and silver mines, Indians, and all that sort of thing. So I am now, more or less, going through a lot of those on YouTube, and I’m very much enjoying this right now.. If you like that sort of thing, or something else, go to YouTube and find those Old West films and documentaries and watch them, if you are interested. There are, of course, a lot of movies and documentaries on ALL topics and specific subjects, some you’ve seen and some you haven’t seen, on YouTube. IF you have the time. Right now, I have another week before I go back, so I’m busy with those “movies”. SLO
Ghosting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ghosting       03-30-2021 21:38 PM
Thanks, Ms. GGMM. You’re probably right SLO
2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       03-30-2021 21:34 PM
I am thinking SLS was hacked, but to what extent is anyone’s guess. If I am right, then there is no telling how much member data (if any) the hackers got there hands on. So, who knows; perhaps I am right, but perhaps I am wrong. I doubt we will know for sure, unless we begin to get a deluge of “new” junk email (or...?) out of nowhere, maybe worse. And, that (junk mail, if any) might be the least of members’ problems. I’m not going to worry about it too much. If that begins to occur, SLS might jump in and try to do something about it. My guess is that, if SLS did suffer a significant hack (we don’t know that happened), they will try hard to get their arms around it. SLO
Ghosting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ghosting       03-30-2021 20:45 PM
Something no one mentions very much, if at all, is that a great number of people who are members of SLS and are professionals. So, therefore, many of the people they work with may be members of SLS as well. People do not want to be identified either by what they say here in the forums or by photos that might be available to see in their profiles. So, they are very Sensitive and careful about what they say and photos that they allow others to see. It is as simple as that. I find it difficult to understand why other members don’t seem to realize this. Perhaps other folks here don’t really care about this, but I do. SLO
Looking for first BBC
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Looking for first BBC       03-30-2021 16:19 PM
There is a human being on the other end of that dick, you know(?).
Actually looking like your pics
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Actually looking like your pics       03-30-2021 15:04 PM
I have had wives apologize to me for being much heavier than their photos make them appear to be. My position is, I don’t care! This sweet woman sleeps with her husband all the time, and he’s happy with her. Why the hell would I not be happy with her because she’s 30 pounds overweight (maybe more) and doesn’t exactly look like her picture? When I meet with a couple, my full intention is to make the wife feel good. I don’t see anything offensive about a woman who is overweight or “fat“. As far as I’m concerned, she IS 20 years old, and she hopes to be treated that way.....like a young woman. That’s how I try to treat her. As long as the people I visit are clean and bathed and smell good (they all have been so) then they’re desirable to me......they are people The women take care of themselves very well, regardless of their weight. I don’t have anything that keeps me from making them happy. These heavier girls are usually all smiles, and their husbands are very pleased that I treat them so well. It is not an effort to treat sweet girls well; it’s what they deserve. SLO
Good or bad to mention political persuasion in profile?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Good or bad to mention political persuasion in profile?       03-29-2021 22:44 PM
To answer the “question:” I think it “is bad” (a poor idea) to mention your “political persuasion” in your profile, conversation, or in back-and-forth email, forum postings, etc.) Jy st say it is a topic that is personal to you and isn’t up for discussion. I have had very good relationships with other swingers who are on the other side (from me) of the political spectrum. I’m interested in them personally and not who they vote for. I’m there to captivate an please the female half of a couple, not to talk politics. —- SLO
Breaking the ice?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Breaking the ice?       03-29-2021 21:30 PM
After going to the room and chatting for only maybe 5 minutes (max), take the other couple’ s woman in your arms, give her a slow, gentle, prolonged kiss. Then, gently touch her breasts. She should hav a big smile on her face, so just go from there. Don’t be shy; that’s what you’re there for. SLO
Any warning signs or tricks to look for, or other tips to use, when reading profiles?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Any warning signs or tricks to look for, or other tips to use, when reading profiles?       03-29-2021 21:19 PM
“Ahem”? WTF is THAT supposed to mean. Just remember......there is nothing special about you! Be courteous and respectful of/to EVERYONE here.....all of the time! —- SLO
How many are on your block list?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > How many are on your block list?       03-29-2021 20:39 PM
What are you trying to say? Please restate.
shaving
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > shaving       03-29-2021 20:00 PM
How about trimming to however close you desire, and NOT SHAVE? No one cares, really. The girls like to shave. I’d quiz the lady and ask her if she wants you to shave or trim. —- SLO
Don't know whats wrong
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Don't know whats wrong       03-29-2021 01:11 AM
Mike, Get yourself a NEW doctor and don’t look back. You can inject yourself with T once or twice a week to build up your T level. Tell the doctor it’s important to you and to test it regularly, every 2-4 months. It WILL make a difference. I have two friends that do this, and both have had very favorable results. The important thing is that your MD follow you closely, resting regularly. IGNORE what the “book” suggests should be your T level “as you get older”!! That’s bullshit, bullshit, bullshit!!! Don’t be embarrassed to tell your doctor exactly what’s happening, that you don’t like it, that you want to be able to have sex with a 19-yo fuckbunny all night and have the desire to do that. He should be able to keep your T level in the high 700’s to amid 800’s. Press the doctor! If he seems disinterested, dump him and get still another MD who is SERIOUS about helping you. SLO
spanish
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > spanish       03-28-2021 23:35 PM
Geez..... So the guy actually miss spelled “females“. WHO GIVES A SHIT!!? What’s the matter with you knotheads who feel compelled to point that out!? Do you think that makes YOU a genius? SLO
Some single males are gross
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Some single males are gross       03-27-2021 23:04 PM
“ We try not to block single males but if they don't get the hint after we tell them no then they get blocked.” I hope you realize that polite single males should respond to your “No, thanks,” response, even though you do tell them you’re not interested. Their response should read something like this: “ thank you for your reply. I understand that you’re not interested at this time. If you have some future interest, please do keep me in mind. Best regards,”. Single men are not foolish creeps, jusT as couples aren’t all ignorant, arrogant. moronic jug heads. —- SLO
Question for the Xtra guys
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Question for the Xtra guys       03-27-2021 22:54 PM
Hey, OH2NY2NJ....(whatever)..... STFU, you moron! You don’t get a picture, jackoff boy.....! Stop trying to make yourself look good at the expense of other single men. Doing so will not make you appear more attractive to either single women or couples. The fact is, nobody likes that behavior from boys like you. It is single males such as yourself that cause single women and couples to be extremely wary of single males in general on this H site. Just go away. —- SLO
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Question for the Xtra guys       03-27-2021 22:02 PM
Of course it IS NOT a “FETISH”!! Some people may fetishize about it, but for me, and I think for other men in general, whether or not the husband cums inside his wife (or even fucks her and doesn’t cum) before it is “your turn” is simply irrelevant. If you have an issue regarding inserting your penis into a woman’s already-fucked pussy, then I consider that to be a high school hang-up that you just never got over. Whether or not anyone believes it, a LOT of women enjoy taking multiple men’s cocks, one immediately after the other (gang-bang style). Similarly, many, many, many men enjoy (YES!) fucking an eager woman’s “sloppy” pussy. —- SLO
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Question for the Xtra guys       03-27-2021 20:25 PM
Currentrider,: ———— STD’s ARE NOT the point here..... The questions are “Do you have a problem having sex bareback after another man has filled up her pussy?” AND: “Do you have a problem of being required to use a condom if the husband does not use a condom?“ ————— Me? No, and No. But, my answer is: I don’t like using condoms because to me, the feeling of a condom is uncomfortable. The truth is, usually the wife doesn’t really like it either and sometimes says so. But “we” use them anyway (if, the husband or wife sometimes demands it) to (obviously) prevent pregnancy and (possibly) STD’s. ——- SLO
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       03-27-2021 19:15 PM
Simple pleasures, Nuzzling a horse, patting and scratching it, giving it a cookie. Trading little Hello cheek kisses with a woman. Seeing a friend after a separation Reading Watching the news on TV Getting a fountain Coke (with ice) at 7-11 Buying a Lottery ticket Riding horseback Hearing a favorite old song .........etc. —-SLO
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       03-27-2021 18:44 PM
(Grandmother) Fokker, You sure are cute! :-) —- SLO
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-27-2021 14:09 PM
RE: the woman lost in the storm drain(?)....... Holy Shit!! “Somebody buy me a cheeseburger!!” — SLO
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > How many are on your block list?       03-27-2021 14:01 PM
Yes, MJ, those two can be a pain in the ass, but they’ve been active on SLS a long time, too. Everyone with any sense, contributes, positively or negatively.....I’m not everyone’s favorite, that’s certain. Not sure who is the aggressive one, maybe rabbit(?), who I think is the lady there......I dunno for sure. They’re probably all right. —- SLO
The Great Crappening
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Great Crappening       03-26-2021 21:57 PM
“katcity” returns an error message that the server cannot be found. SLO
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       03-26-2021 20:28 PM
“Dude “ is still spelled, “d-u-d-e,”...... dude.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       03-26-2021 14:39 PM
Ready
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-25-2021 21:09 PM
Right now 6PM, 25MAR, 52degrees, with a cold breeze, about 7mph off the ocean ......... CA Central Coast.
Science News
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Science News       03-25-2021 21:04 PM
As sperm counts drop, people are born with longer, thicker penises. Sounds like maybe you missed out. SLO
Reading Profiles
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Reading Profiles       03-25-2021 20:57 PM
“ SLO, wtf? Are you still living in the 1950s?! Time to step away from the Wayback machine and catch up with evolution.” ————- rabbit...., If you actually took that comment as “serious,” then you erred. People often, on here (and elsewhere) refer to black Americans as “chocolates,” a term which I find offensive and insulting FROM a 1950’s perspective, straight line up to today! —- SLO
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > How many are on your block list?       03-25-2021 20:34 PM
I do not block anyone, for any “reason”. Everyone who creates a topic or a reply in the Forum has something to say, and while I (or you) may not care for that person, what they say can lend continuity. Blocking others is a bad idea, at least in my view, anyway. Of course, you should do what you think is best. —- SLO
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Question for the Xtra guys       03-25-2021 20:06 PM
Yeah, of course that is true. Cheers, —SLO
bi women who play alone
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > bi women who play alone       03-25-2021 20:04 PM
Bridgetender, You strike me as not just being creepy and sleazy in the general sense, bu also as being inappropriate for single women and couples to be alone with. —. SLO
Cock rings anyone?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Cock rings anyone?       03-25-2021 19:32 PM
No, not for me. —- SLO
Don't know whats wrong
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Don't know whats wrong       03-25-2021 19:30 PM
YOU ARE suffering from DEPRESSION. Look into that: see your doctor, and for a possible referral. —- SLO
The build up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > The build up       03-25-2021 18:40 PM
FUNLYFRIEND, I think a “bone smuggler” is a man who dresses in women’s clothes......a crossdresser(?). Not very funny, really. — SLO
MYTHBUSTER: Drinking pineapple juice to make a man's cum taste sweet=NOT
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > MYTHBUSTER: Drinking pineapple juice to make a man's cum taste sweet=NOT       03-25-2021 18:31 PM
Yeah Mary jo.....such as an ad with a guy with a hard, 12” dick with a pineapple ring on it!!! That would probably sell pineapples. — SLO
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Question for the Xtra guys       03-25-2021 18:13 PM
QUOTE: “ Do any of the straight single guys here fuck a woman after 1, 2 or 3 guys pumped loads inside of her? It's not my style. “ UNQUOTE Uhh, YES! If you haven’t, you are probably still in high school right now. Go do your homework, dammit!! That does not make them or me, “bi-sexual”. or “bi-curious,” bi-lateral,” bi-lingual, etc. It simply means both the girl and the guy(s) are there to be satisfied by attaining orgasm(s). No one in their right mind should expect a wildly excited, orgasmic woman to “clean up” after each male partner has reached the peak of coming inside her hot, orgasmic pussy. That’s what the men are there for.......to pleasure the girl and to (finally) pleasure their own, needy cock. The girl knows (or should know), when to tell the guy that he can cum. I don’t believe a “sloppy pussy” is offensive, and I don’t find a woman to be a “whore” who takes multiple men at the same time. If so, what does that make the men. Satisfying the woman, I believe, is the goal. If you don’t want strange sperm on your dick or in your mouth, don’t fuck her and go down on her. Actually, you do not have to report back to us here, either.
The Great Crappening
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Great Crappening       03-25-2021 08:07 AM
I think it’s likely the hacker got to our personal user data, including email addresses and photographs. My guess is the hacker may be an agency from some other country, and that they cruise sites like SLS to collect data and photos to match to public officials, in order to compromise their responsibilities. They will also, strip and sell user contact data lists to others. So, at a minimum, spammers will try to flood our email with.......spam. — SLO
The Great Crappening
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Great Crappening       03-25-2021 07:41 AM
Wayne, What really happened here!!! What USER data did they get(?)........Do you even KNOW!?? We need to know, in order to take some security steps to protect ourselves. My guess is, you simply think you fixed the problem, andt I think you have info that we should be aware of. WHAT DID THEY GET? Odd strings of text popped up on my phone a few moments ago. —- SLO
Military and Swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Military and Swinging       03-21-2021 21:02 PM
TallMark said: “Mixing macho guys, guns and wife swapping is like walking in a mine field. Mary Jo” MJ, I have to disagree with you, Mary Jo. “Gun guys,” (real ones), generally and simply are NOT INTO the concept of using firearms to “settle up” differences. Of course, breaking into their home in the dead of night will almost guarantee the perpetrator will receive a couple 12gauge shotgun blasts. ——-SLO
FACES ??? REAL PEOPLE HAVE THEM !!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > FACES ??? REAL PEOPLE HAVE THEM !!!       03-21-2021 19:49 PM
Hey, Windbag “outdoorluvrs”, It is sick, arrogant, deadbeat assholes like you, who are a lingering disease on this Site and the small world of the non-mainstream sexual “society,” built on truth, caring, trust, and honesty, that “we” refer to as swinging. Just fuck off. —- SLO
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-21-2021 05:02 AM
Biden is Harris’s cuck! —— QUOTE I don't know what I am signing" THE SNIFFER PIMP, signing executive orders handed to him to sign. More orders to cum A TV reporter just referred to Joe Biden as “bi-partisan curious”. —— UNQUOTE —-SLO
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-21-2021 03:57 AM
Lost a loved one recently and I’ve been awash in anguish and despair these last few weeks. I can’t sleep tonight, and suddenly, the entire haunting lyrical strain of “Year Of The Cat”, (Al Stewart) have replayed in my head. maybe 4 times. She liked this song. I began looking at the forums to change headings and saw this thread, so here I am. Here’s the first of the lyrics,; for some reason they’re all here in my head, playing and replaying. It’s okay. I’ll have to find it on utoob and let Al Stewart do it........... On a morning from a Bogart movie. In a country where they turn back time. You go strolling through the crowd like Peter Lorre. Contemplating a crime She comes out of the sun in a silk dress running Like a watercolor in the rain Don't bother asking for explanations She'll just tell you that she came In the year of the cat
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-21-2021 03:12 AM
A portent of subway’s soon-to-be demise, perhaps? I’m going to VONS tomorrow, 21MAR, so I’ll pick up something there for tomorrow nite. — SLO
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-21-2021 00:35 AM
Lasagna w/meat sauce, red pepper flakes & Parmesan cheese Green tossed salad w/Italian dressing Bread roll Red wine
MYTHBUSTER: Drinking pineapple juice to make a man's cum taste sweet=NOT
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > MYTHBUSTER: Drinking pineapple juice to make a man's cum taste sweet=NOT       03-20-2021 23:18 PM
It actually does work. And, it’s not just pineapple juice. You can eat other fruit like plums, peaches, etc. and even lettuce and other mild vegetables. —— SLO
Embarrassed about scars
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Embarrassed about scars       03-20-2021 22:56 PM
Just tell people the truth if they ask about it at all. Likely no one will mention it. If they do, tell’em the truth.... you got stuck in a revolving door in New York City. :-| ;-) The point is, it is not important, and no one with any sense will spend much, if any, time talking about it. ——SLO
Do you wear your glasses during sex?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you wear your glasses during sex?       03-20-2021 15:50 PM
They’re just trying to keep your face down there between their thighs (where it belongs) so’s you won’t stop and pull away. “LICK that pussy, you moron!“ >:-( SLO
Reading Profiles
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Reading Profiles       03-20-2021 14:59 PM
Are you referring to a box of candy, which a single male may bring to your wife? Or, are you referring to black male human beings....you know, very dark-skinned men (who, strangely enough, like women, too)? You know, Negros. —-SLO
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-20-2021 14:28 PM
============ DOES ANYONE know what happened to PollyGirl. She disappeared from the Forums.
Do you wear your glasses during sex?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you wear your glasses during sex?       03-20-2021 13:18 PM
There’s no such thing as an ugly girl !!
Just online
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Just online       03-20-2021 03:24 AM
“ Does this thread even qualify as soft swinging? ~Allen” Yeah, I think so. Let’s just say, “Yes, it does”. SLO
Swapping pics
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Swapping pics       03-20-2021 02:46 AM
There’s always that, Mary Jo. This site is the one I am most comfortable with, but it is impossible to know how many silent, invisible bottom feeders cruise here and copy data from the site. But, what they may use it for is anyone’s guess. THAT is why I think it’s important tthat we DO NOT upload non-unique photos here that can be cross-referenced (via a photo-reference software program) pretty much across the Internet, to find a match, which can be used to identify you, this enabling some jerk to terrorize/harass you. Sure, such software is expensive, but it doesn’t surprise me the lengths some people will go to in order to feed some kinky fetish they have. Indeed, they may have access to such specialized photo-ref software through their employer; who knows? Creepy, I know. I believe SLS is made up of gentle, normal folks though, so I feel pretty much at ease here. SLO
Rimming
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Rimming       03-20-2021 02:03 AM
——— “ As for receiving, no thanks. Had an Air Force wife do it once and I got nothing from it.” ———- Maybe try a female Marine Corps 2nd Lieutenant? Just a thought.......... :-) ——-SLO
My fantasy has finally come true
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > My fantasy has finally come true       03-19-2021 04:01 AM
Just my take on “Glory Holes”. I suggest that you stay completely away from them. Glory holes are disgusting, sordid, filthy and dangerous, being a haven for disease and filth.
Window sign, flash cards
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Window sign, flash cards       03-19-2021 00:58 AM
This does not sound like a real red-hot idea to me at all........for a number of good reasons. Best to get y’alls’ heads and asses wired together, I’d say! —- SLO
How to get started on a cuckold experience?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > How to get started on a cuckold experience?       03-18-2021 21:36 PM
What is a “Cyclops”? — SLO
Swapping pics
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Swapping pics       03-18-2021 19:46 PM
I’m not interested in collecting photos of people. SEEING pictures of other swingers, perhaps, but providing pics others use to flood the Internet with? It’s bad enough already. No thanks. — SLO
Soft swing v hardcore
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Soft swing v hardcore       03-18-2021 19:41 PM
It’s understandable....as you know. Just read it and the “punctuation” falls into place.
Soft Swap Parties
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Soft Swap Parties       03-18-2021 19:26 PM
I am thinking that sending out formal invitations may be more than is needed. I would (as is possible) handle it via Internet messaging and/or phone, taking names and notes of commitment to line up people that way. Opinions, of course, may vary. As with any such gathering of any type, count on perhaps 50%, or fewer not showing up. If you get more, all the better. —- SLO
Do you young men like older ladies?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you young men like older ladies?       03-18-2021 03:22 AM
Okay
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you young men like older ladies?       03-18-2021 00:16 AM
See how courteous Mary Jo is being to some who is being quite impolite? SLO
What do you find sexier?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What do you find sexier?       03-18-2021 00:08 AM
It just wouldn’t be the same, Mary Jo.
What do you find sexier?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What do you find sexier?       03-17-2021 23:52 PM
Panties, but no bra. I find that very hot. Women always seem to have big smiles on their faces when their breasts are bare. It is so cute and sexy to see that smile. SLO
Ruin dinner in 4 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin dinner in 4 words       03-15-2021 21:47 PM
Smells like something’s burning! - ——- SLO
Looking for a SM travel partner
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Looking for a SM travel partner       03-15-2021 21:40 PM
Don’t start with me again, boy. When I want your opinionS or comments related to my input here.....I’ll give them to you in advance. SLO
Looking for a SM travel partner
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Looking for a SM travel partner       03-14-2021 00:29 AM
What part of “no” don’t ya’ll understand?
how many man should be a first gang bang
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > how many man should be a first gang bang       03-14-2021 00:18 AM
FIRST gangbang? Invite four (4) guys.....maybe one will not show up. Tell them that if they cannot make it, to notify you EARLY.....then you’ll invite him next time. If he doesn’t let you know, then no future invite. Even if you can only get one guy that first time (probably will get more), he is still a nice strange dick for your girl. I wouldn’t get her hooked up with a whole lot of guys at first. Think about her; you’ll figure it out. —- SLO
Watching
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Watching       03-13-2021 19:33 PM
Watching should not be underestimated, but then again, neither should doing be underestimated. ——- SLO
White tail nude resort
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > White tail nude resort       03-13-2021 19:22 PM
Sounds like one-off, wild-ass fuck parties, by special-invitation-only (with radio communication security) would be the way to go. But, who the hell would want to work that hard? —— SLO
What does Friendship mean in the lifestyle?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > What does Friendship mean in the lifestyle?       03-12-2021 22:07 PM
——— “ but how does one mistakenly make the leap between every encounter being about NSA sex and best friends without that being encouraged?” To a very large extent...... it is about the intimacy. ——- SLO
Trying to meet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Trying to meet       03-12-2021 21:32 PM
Contact A LOT of couples! As a single, I do that and, I hate to call it “The law of averages,” But that’s what it amounts to, i suppose ....so send out a lot of Site contact mail. I have NEVER met with a couple that did not ask me to come back. I have not been accepted by very many single girls. But, one in particular acted very strange and wanted me to mistreat her physically! No thanks! I prefer couples! —— SLO
Words that turn you off in a profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Words that turn you off in a profile       03-10-2021 14:30 PM
Hey, HOPnrBED, Uhh, I’ like to have Barbie come see me for a sleepover. Do you have her phone number? :-) SLO
Food Sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Food Sex       03-10-2021 10:21 AM
I like dark meat!
Where's your favorite place to shoot your load?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Where's your favorite place to shoot your load?       03-09-2021 23:37 PM
Yeah, Mary Jo, I thought about that, later. I’ll try to delete the reply AND the duplicate. Best.... —- SLO
Absurdly bad matches by SLS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Absurdly bad matches by SLS       03-09-2021 23:11 PM
They matched me up with a guy. BUT HEY!!, he’s only 2 miles away!! If he has a girlfriend or wife, maybe I can go over there, and he can watch her ride The High Hard One! (Just a thought.) :-) My guess is that SLS does not pay their in-house developers and programmers top of scale, like the large corporations do when they hire in large software companies to fix problems, do upgrades, programing customized features and reporting and upgrade databases. I’ve seen issues like these pop up in SLS in the past. I suspect they’ll iron all this out. It doesn’t bother me, and I’ll just ignore it. ——- SLO
FACES ??? REAL PEOPLE HAVE THEM !!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > FACES ??? REAL PEOPLE HAVE THEM !!!       03-09-2021 22:18 PM
HEY!! Personally, I’m tired of this shit! The Internet, being the treacherous and as dangerous place that it is, creates the electronic, online environment that makes it dangerous (in my view) to 90% of users. Vile organizations sweep sites such a SLS, collecting and organizing, categorizing SLS user data to sell as files to others, who use it to solicit various specific information and sales from this stolen SLS user information That makes it WISE for users to hold back SOME critical information from their profiles about themselves, and only posting Information that hopefully will pique the interest of other, like-minded SLS Swingers. If you see profiles that interest you, make contact through the Site and you will likely be able to jointly exchange information that will enable both of you members to make a “hook-up” decision. So, stop whining about it......you’re not the only one here, nor are you the most important one, here. —- SLO
Fantasy fuck
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy fuck       03-09-2021 15:31 PM
Fantasy Fuck?...... Meg Ryan I am in love with that girl! —- SLO
Black rings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Black rings       03-09-2021 15:02 PM
:-) “ How do you even know the size of your wrist??? “ I just measured around my dick.....same...perfect fit. —— SLO
Being discreet in your home (kids here)
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Being discreet in your home (kids here)       03-09-2021 13:54 PM
You’re dreaming if you think You can hide anything from your kids, or they won’t know what something is, even if you think they don’t. Really.....
Glory holes.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Glory holes.       03-08-2021 23:37 PM
This is a weird topic and seems to be making folks angry at one another, which I did odd. For me, I just never understood why these things exist in the first place. AND, I saw these holes in bathroom partitions for years (childhood up into my 20’s) before I found out what they are for. They seem dirty; who knows what disease you could carb there....like, who was there before you!? Doesn’t make sense to me. Why don’t you tell the person on the other side to come on out and play in the car, motel, or your home?? —— SLO
Cock rings anyone?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Cock rings anyone?       03-08-2021 22:56 PM
I don’t care for cock rings. I don’t like the way they feel, and for me, it makes my orgasm difficult to attain, and it isn’t as satisfying. If I have trouble staying hard, I always get past that and that feeling doesn’t last long. ......SLO
Fem has a question for you guys about big lips
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Fem has a question for you guys about big lips       03-08-2021 22:48 PM
I think that how each woman comes into my life physically is wonderful. How I feel about each one of them comes to me from inside their personalities, and that is what counts to me. I like and love each of them; some more than others, and I’m thinking that’s how women think about men, too. Obviously, for various reasons and in various cases, we and they may not like one another, but I find those to be exceptions.
What do you find sexier?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What do you find sexier?       03-08-2021 21:44 PM
A NUDE pick causes me to focus on burying the dick. A lingerie pic causes me to focus on what is going on inside her head. ——- SLO
wife want's to spend night alone with lover
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > wife want's to spend night alone with lover       03-08-2021 21:34 PM
I guess what I was trying to say, or do, was to give a “heads up,” or a “be careful” warning. I guess we have all seen that kind of thing happen; where a friend lost his fiancé or girlfriend or wife to someone else who he thought was his good buddy.
wife want's to spend night alone with lover
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > wife want's to spend night alone with lover       03-08-2021 01:18 AM
Spending the night at a hotel with a sex partner who is not your spouse creates an emotional bonding between the two that will lead toward the breaking up of your spousal relationship. Basically, that’s what this guy is trying to do with your wife, and both of them think you are stupid enough to agree with this arrangement. That, whether you know it or not, is intensely insulting to you. I would tell her, “Sure, Darlin’ go on ahead...go and have a great time getting spermed-up by this guy without me being there, but oh, by the way, Sweetheart, take all of your shit with you when you leave.” —- SLO
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you young men like older ladies?       03-08-2021 00:33 AM
While I am not a young guy, I DO treat all girls as if they are young girls. They all like that. The young girls, to a considerable degree, feel more comfortable with my age, and the older girls feel more comfortable being treated like a girl. Seems to work.
Ron Jeremy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Ron Jeremy       03-08-2021 00:25 AM
I say, plea-bargain 2 years probation and call it good. I doubt they can convict, anyway.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.