Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Did someone recently take over this site?
TOPIC: Did someone recently take over this site?
Created by: ronandjaimi2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I haven't been on here in years and recently logged in and decided to update my info and pics and was very surprised to see that a good majority of this site is in disarray and very limited in its basic functionality for the most part. I was very disappointed when I wrote to the help desk and have 4 support tickets that have not been looked at or answered in several days now! Can someone shed some light on this for me as I am shocked to see this. I remember when this was one of the best sites out there for years and was very impressed with the technical and administrative staff who always seemed to be one step ahead of their competitors and had a vey smooth operation. It seems as if there is not even an administrative staff here anymore and I'm wondering if there may be some kind of transfer of ownership or new IT Department under contract??? I'm seeing all kinds of HTTP Server Request 400- 500 range errors which is not a good sin from my experience s . One other question ? Does any know if this server has been hacked or compromised recently?

1 to 9 of 9
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Fresno CA US
Username hidden
(2643 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

San Luis Obispo CA US
Username hidden
(1075 posts)

Baltimore MD US
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Parkville MD USA
Username hidden
(603 posts)

Fresno CA US
Username hidden
(2643 posts)

San Luis Obispo CA US
Username hidden
(1075 posts)

Gainesville FL US
Username hidden
(1674 posts)

Gainesville FL US
Username hidden
(1674 posts)

Asbury Park NJ USA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 9 of 9
TOPIC: Did someone recently take over this site?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.