What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 1612941051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
duh...... If it were not, all the mass would be at the lower end.

\/ Does not happen by accident.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
A lot of muscular back ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
That's a lot of back.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
My dood just turned 46 last week, I assure you that I recognize him, and he really is concerned about appearance and great health through proper nutrition and regular exercise. I mean just look at him.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
Here is the answer, according to this article i read this morning. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LADIES. You need to be warned about something, and while we’re sorry to have to break this news to you, someone should really do it.

Apparently, approximately 26 months after your wedding (or, not really approximately, because that is actually a weirdly specific timeframe), your husband is going to stop caring about what he looks like. Oh, and then, when he’s 46, he is going to completely and totally give up on tending to his looks.

Or at least so says a new British study that also claims women don’t give up on themselves until more around the age of 59.

What is the difference between not caring anymore about your physical appearance (26 months post marriage) and giving up on your physical appearance (at age 46), you ask? I don’t know. Seems like a distinction without a difference, to me, but either way, keep an eye on those dudes once they become your husband, I’d say. It’ll probably happen gradually, little by little, so that if you didn’t know to pay attention to this Forewarned Timeline of Slovenliness, you might not even notice, and all of a sudden, you don’t even recognize the dude you’ve made sit next to you on the couch and watch Real Housewives. And then what?

The more you know, huh?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
It does seem unfair. For couples, I get a lot of cute women, but it's difficult to find a cute guy for my wife. But when we do-WE DO IT A LOT!

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(149 posts)
As long as the men don't have a "dicky do" (when your stomach sticks further than your dick does), me, the wife doesn't mind. My husband is on his feet for work a lot. He does ride his bike and goes to TRX classes. But he still has a tiny stomach pouch. Yes, he probably needs to do situps, etc. But for a man his age, his body looks better than most his age! Was watching Dr. Oz the other day. He said let your body Fast for 12 hours. So, like don't eat anything past 7pm, and not until 7am the next morning! I have been doing this myself and it does help. Cardio exercise is the only thing that makes us "older" people lose weight. Bike riding, power walking, jogging, running, or our favorite: HEAVY DUTY SEX! ;>)

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Thanks Quip - I am one of the worst when it comes to getting out there and getting some exercise. Probably because I am on my feet moving constantly for 11 hours every day, literally! But I also dislike the gym and would rather do another form of exercise! I am blessed with a smaller build and decent genes and I watch what I eat and stay away from the crap fast foods but I know I need more exercise in my life!

J

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1016 posts)
BB4more As a fit guy I have NEVER said it's easy! Because frankly it's NOT! There is a very small percentage of the population that are blessed with incredible genes. These lucky few can look fantastic as they pass into their 40's, and even through their 50's and beyond! But for the vast majority of us, if you want to stay fit, and look and feel great, you have to work HARD at doing so! I agree working out and watching what you eat doesn't work for everyone. Some people have medical issues such as low thyroid that can make losing weight very difficult. But there are medical options for those people. Thyroid supplements can be prescribed by your doctor! But the fact of the matter is, America is the fattest nation in the world! Have you ever seen some of the photos taken in the 40's, when the US was involved in WWII? You didn't see a bunch of overweight or obese people in those pics. Not because they avoided taking pics of those people, the fact is most people were not overweight back then! Since that time, our culture has consumed more and more fast food, we have focused on playing computer games like Halo and grand theft auto, instead of getting outside and doing something physical, like riding a bike, or playing some sport like basketball, baseball, volleyball, or even go bowling! Any physical activity beats using your thumbs on the game controller as you sit on your butt on the couch! This has even affected our children! There are a lot of overweight kids these days! It has gotten so bad that I see people all the time who describe themselves as average build, when in fact if you look at their height and weight, they are considered obese, or morbidly obese by the medically accepted BMI charts! People are so used to seeing overweight people around them, it's now considered the norm! We use the classic excuse I'm too busy to work out, or watch what I eat! Well you can ALWAYS make time for what is important to you! Like they say, if great bodies came in a bottle, everyone would have one! But they don't! It requires HARD work and dedication to get fit and stay fit! But the rewards FAR out weigh the costs in SO many ways! I have talked with a lot of the more fit couples on here, let me tell you something, the vast majority of them work their butts off to look and feel the way they do! So if you truly desire to get fit and look great, take some steps in the right direction! Go see your doctor if you believe you have a medical condition preventing you from reaching your fitness goals. We can't all look like fitness models, the genes we were born with are the single biggest factor affecting our body type and physical physique. But getting reasonably fit, and staying fit, at least as much as possible given the genes you were dealt in life, could likely be one of the most rewarding things you EVER do for yourself in your lifetime!

Hudson OH
Username hidden
(89 posts)
I find it incredibly how many of us skinny/fit guys keep saying "it's so easy, just watch what you eat and work out" as if the folks not as skinny/fit haven't ever considered that option.

People are overweight for a variety of reasons, not all of which are laziness. Get off the high horse, people, and offer something more than the common sense bullshit that is easy to say when you're already skinny and hard as hell to actually do when you aren't.

And just show I'm skinny and "fit" too... my "abs" picture...

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 234   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men