Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
Created by: sunburned
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK maybe it is just me and this is a bit of a vent, what's up with all the over weight men? You know the ones, they're paired with the most amazingly attractive and fit women...And of course when it comes to the idea of swapping, well as the female side of the equation here, it feels unfair. It is unattractive and a bit of a turn off too. I am not against a few extra pounds, really am not! We all struggle with weight myself included, but I work at staying HWP at the gym (guys take note please-hint hint)...Guys when your size produces huges shadows that intimidate me to the point I feel the need to run for cover and safety, while your gorgeous wife is fit and pretty and wanting to play with my husband whom all seem clueless to your huge self, well somehow it feels like a turn off. And I admit I tried but I am not turned on by XXL men.

And sure these men are all wonderfully nice, etc...but sexually it's a turn off to me. And worse part is I don't know how to say this as i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. But we just returned from a week at a FL. l/s resort and this seemed to be the norm and honestly was surprised! Seems disproportionate that my husband gets another fit and beautiful women to play with while i am suppose to be turned onby Mr. XXL? A smothering thought...lol...

So guys please hit the gym some, I am not asking for a body builder just HWP or hey if you carry a few extra pounds it's ok! Truly it is! But obesity is a turn off and there is a difference between a few pounds and carrying around an entire extra person.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 36  Next »
1 to 10 of 354
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8291 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Sevierville TN US
Username hidden
(2251 posts)

Leesburg VA US
Username hidden
(92 posts)

Milwaukee WI US
Username hidden
(8485 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8291 posts)

Bluff City TN US
Username hidden
(7 posts)

Sandy Springs GA US
Username hidden
(1079 posts)

Ellsworth ME
Username hidden
(1177 posts)

Ashtabula OH US
Username hidden
(3 posts)

Username hidden
(11 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 36  Next »
1 to 10 of 354
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.