Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What_up_with_all_the_overweight_men
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 26  Next »
11 to 20 of 258
User Details are only visible to members.
Obviously given the length of this thread and amount of posts I haven't taken the time to read them all, but in response to the OP... In my experience (the Mr.) swinging while supposedly open and forward thinking is still highly misogynistic. We all tacitly agree that the women are in charge but really to what extent? Females are expected to be bi (I'm sure we're not the only ones who have seen women listing as bi/bi-curious if only to appease the dominant ideal here that all women love other women), expected to be in great shape, and unicorns are hunted like game animals. On the other side men are expected to be straight as an arrow, and can be 'hwp' rather than the perfect physical specimen expected from women. Frankly it's a bit disconcerting. For us it got bad enough that we actually had to put the expectation in our profile that men's shoulders be broader than their waists. So many couples, as the OP said, have beautiful women and guys who have just given up. That said yes, I'm not in the best shape of my life, but I do alright. As is everything I am a work in progress. But I at least post my pictures here because I refuse to be one of the many men that leans on their hot wife expecting to get laid. Are there other men in better shape? Without a doubt! But I am what I am. Also my brothers, by only posting pictures of your wife online you're basically pulling a bait-n-switch on the female of the couple you are contacting. I truly wish that the men here were required to post at least one pic. Many a time we've started talking to a couple only to finally receive a pic of the other man that is totally outside of what my lovely wife finds attractive. It's very discouraging, and ultimately we feel awful having to terminate these conversations, all because most of the profiles here only feature the female.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
One of the reason we are moving to Las Vegas is because all the men in California are fat...Mrs never takes one for the team.....sooooo since we both love to play Vegas it is.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3904 posts)
"As long as she keeps hitting the gym, I'm okay with him being relaxed and soft about his physique." . Lolol

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3736 posts)
Eat the right nutrition food and not over eat. Because I use to have that same problem. But since I went on a diet, I seen some approvement so far.

I seen that my belly was poking out a little, I know I had to get rid of it. Because it was effecting me of not having a erection.

Athens GA
Username hidden
(203 posts)
Just pokin' RK. :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2391 posts)
Wow. there are too many replys to read. However, based of the original poster, I am disappointed. My wife and I have been in this lifestyle for 15 years. I am going to turn 60 in a couple of days, my wife is 58. During this time we have been in shape and out of shape. We have always met the most wonderful people and we have developed a few long term friendships. Ironically, we have the most success hooking up when we have had a few unwanted extra pounds on us, It is amazing. Not to boast, but we are fairly attractive and have nice personalities...heavier or thinner. Maybe its more about the personalities than the bodies. I struggle very much with my body image. Sometimes going months on end not even thinking about swinging or trying to hook up because I have gained some weight. But something will come up and I find myself in a LS situation. Not all the time but often enough I find that we will meet new people, hook up and have a nice time. Even though I'm somewhat insecure when i have extra pounds on, I am the same lover, have the same attitude about partners, always aim to please and have the same skills. Its really unfortunate how judgemental people are. However, everyone has their limits.

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(32 posts)
"Now that's really funny.. those that agree with OP but don't have any photos of the male half in the profile ! Now what's up with that seriously.. ?"

As long as she keeps hitting the gym, I'm okay with him being relaxed and soft about his physique.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2391 posts)
OMG, we laughed our assess off when we read your post as we've had this very conversation multiple times. I get what you're saying, you don't have to be a Greek God, but sheesh put some effort into your appearance. From a social perspective it's not fair being a woman, the expectations are so much greater in daily life with ads and ever present media. Having been to a few parties we've made the observation that the overwhelming percentage of women are "HWP" and a large percentage of the men are clearly out of shape - beyond "dad bod". This means she would be taking one for the team which isn't going to happen. So men, step up get active and you'll be more appealing to women.

Martinez CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
OMG, we laughed our assess off when we read your post as we've had this very conversation multiple times. I get what you're saying, you don't have to be a Greek God, but sheesh put some effort into your appearance. From a social perspective it's not fair being a woman, the expectations are so much greater in daily life with ads and ever present media. Having been to a few parties we've made the observation that the overwhelming percentage of women are "HWP" and a large percentage of the men are clearly out of shape - beyond "dad bod". This means she would be taking one for the team which isn't going to happen. So men, step up get active and you'll be more appealing to women.

Martinez CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Today we went to the gym and worked out for a hour and a half then went Contra dancing for three hours and came home and fucked.

Contra dancing is easy really fun and can be as high energy as you want. IF you want some really fun exercise or want to get your other half dancing this is the way to do it. Fun fun fun.

Great way to stay in shape.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3904 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 26  Next »
11 to 20 of 258
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.