What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 16129410101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 219   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Clayhill - awesome work! It helped me a bunch when I stopped thinking of it as "dieting" and made it a way of life.

Great job!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Clayhill, that's awesome! Great work! The most exciting thing in what you posted was seeing how proud you are of what you CAN do. You've clearly made strides in size, pounds, etc, but the best part is your confidence is clearly boosted! Kudos to you!

No one is perfect, but only you can cause the change you want to see in yourself. Hard work does pay off...and it becomes a lifestyle! I love living healthier and am proud to have a husband who enjoys it as well. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't know as much as I do now about weight lifting and nutrition. We motivate each other and love to workout. Some people view us as "health freaks" or obsessed, but it's nothing of the sort. Everyone should strive to be healthy. Going beyond that is just a hobby for us.

Regarding the original topic, it only makes sense that with obesity levels sitting as they are in this country, that would also be reflected in this lifestyle. But when it comes down to it.... talking physical or non-physical traits/personalities, it's not a matter of arrogance... comfort and compatibility are important and some people are pickier than others. You may not have as many options as you'd like, but all you can do is focus on the positive... and rant a little as needed. ;)

Weatherford TX

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Speaking for myself. I finally stopped making excuses last summer. I saw a pic of myself that my wife took before going to a party. I was at 260 lbs between dieting and making better choices. i then started walking late at night after getting off work. Patiently worked thru a lot of aches and pains not too mention a right heel spur pain. The prevented me from excising for 3 1/2 months. But due to diet I didn't gain any weight back. I've slowly been able to add more jogging into my walks. I'm now doing 10k(6.22miles) distance. Ohh my weight is now 205 lbs. so I've lost 55 lbs and gone from 46-48 inch waist pants down to 34" pants. My shirt size was XLarge and now in Med. Steve( this pic on here was 20 lbs ago)

Middleburg FL

Username hidden
(21 posts)
itsbeen - sprained ankle??? oh noes!

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
The man is a fiend. Which in turn keeps me moving ;)... ----------------- Happy too, I'm sure! LOL :-)

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
My husband has been lifting and exercising since he was 14 years old. Religiously, he's at that gym working different body parts when he's there. I workout regularly, but his dedication can not be compared to mine. The man is a fiend. Which in turn keeps me moving ;)...

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
LC - took me 49 years, too many hours at work, unhappy marriage and excuses to finally figure that one out! I've felt the best in my life in the last 6 months! And I look forward to continuing on this path. (except for the newly sprained ankle!)

Ice, take it easy, rehab and back at it!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
at the end of the day is up to the individual. we can have the best techno available. the most relaxing things, but is up to you to take charge and exercise. learn about your body. lots of men just want to do "nada". only if they knew how good you feel and look with a bit of exercise/diet. priceless!!

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
Maybe it is an epidemic in the USA, but I still ran into overvweight men in other countries, too :(

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
2Bees - welcome to the forums

It's mostly an epidemic in the US. Glad you found what works for you. Look around, have fun and good luck on your hunt.

At least captain Ahab won't have any competition! LOL

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 219   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men