Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some question for all
TOPIC: question for all
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There's a more direct way to figure this one out. Wait for the husband in question leaves the table...for a beer or what ever and follow him. Have a social card made up ahead of time with your name and e-mail address. You can put your phone number on it but I have both types. Only put your cell on it, never your home.

Tell him you are having a great time and would like to get to know them better. Express gratitude at their insistence that you join them. Tell him you have experience being the third wheel. And if that is that what they are looking for, you would be honored to help them out. If he says yes. Give him your card and set up another meeting.

I personally would be wary of going home with them. You have NO idea how experienced they are at this game. Someone could freak out and become violent. If he bites on playing that night, spring for a room. It's much safer to play at a hotel/motel than venture into another man's territory.

I would put in a "safe call" to a buddy. Tell him the names, car license plate #, and what hotel you are going to. Always leave a trail. Make sure you use condoms. It's always better to be safe. If they say you don't need protection, tell them you last longer with a condom on.. ;)

Good luck and plays safe.

Mischief (finds players every where.)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Boy, ya sure can tell when these threads spin off into never never land

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
so Then it's DA BOYS or the texans?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
hey the denver donkeys let the da bears off the hook..... at least my steelers have a winning record. lol

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
around here it is more like a way to spend a Thursday night.............but it is fun;) only time I have ever looked forward to football nights!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17842 posts)
lol my favorite currently is my husband goes to his football game, a single male we know comes over (my husband does college ball, the other guy pro) when I get off work, my kids are at my mom's. The single male and I start playing and usually by the time hubby comes home to join us we have been fucking for an hour or so. Then the 3 of us get to play for a few more hours. Hubby is lucky if I remember to ask him if his team won ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17842 posts)
what's really cool is having my g/f suck my dick while i'm eating football food and drinking beer watching the steelers play.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Sexy Claire I would almost agree with you on this one...but Unfortunately, I know some crazy fools that would rather talk football than eat, sleep, or fuck..... Not me babe, I love a good meal topped off with some hot bed time... FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
Where's the bar at??

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I'd like a taste of Claire....lol

She looks pretty good!

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(76 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 56   End
TOPIC: question for all