question for all : Swingers Discussion 91679
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somequestion for all
TOPIC: question for all
Created by: douright The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Is there really any bi ladies in Myrtle Beach that want to play with a couple with a bi lady ? we are honest and would love to find a lady near us for long term relationship +++++++++++. she can help us with our retirement, LOL we do like lady dancers, they are straight forward, and that is what we like also. who we are !!!!!!

Myrtle Beach SC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Vabeachcouple: I think the comedian Amy Schumer said it best. "If you saw the quality of girls that a man would actually have sex with you would be blown away. You probably stepped over her on the way into his apartment." Lol.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Ms Tea4Two

There is *so* much more to being attractive than the number on the scale. Nobody here is perfect (well, OK a couple of them are close) but if you think that 5'5/168 is "out of bounds" for a lot of guys, you're in for a whale of a surprise.

Mrs VA was about 160 in this pic, and considerably heavier only 1 year before. Trust me - no shortage of good looking guys - including some with beach body wives - were plenty interested.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19547 posts)
"with the girls, they all seem alot smaller than me . I look at them and think how the hell would their man want to be with me when he has that ?"

Ahhh....Ms. Tea4Two -- As we are fond of pointing out 'nobody is everybody's cup of tea, but everybody is somebody's cup of tea!"

We all are what we are; if we weren't interested in sex with other types, styles, shapes and approaches -- it would remove some of the great pleasure in swinging. Anybody else have thoughts on this?

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(564 posts)
lol@rdy

xoxoxo

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11941 posts)
Just invest in silver xoxo

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
"Why was the original post for this thread deleted? Why do they do that on any thread for that matter? "

As far as I know, there are only two reasons that topic messages and subsequent replies are deleted: 1. The person creating the topic or reply deletes them. 2. The UserName or membership of the person(s) who created the topic or reply is inactivated or terminated for some reason.

Are there other reasons that this could happen.....(?).....I don't know.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Why was the original post for this thread deleted? Why do they do that on any thread for that matter?

Username hidden
(40 posts)
whats wrong with you???

West Fargo ND
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Here is my question ... We are new to this and yes he and I are both picking out people we feel is attractive.. with the girls, they all seem alot smaller than me . I look at them and think how the hell would their man want to be with me when he has that ?

Celina OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 52   End
TOPIC: question for all