question for all : Swingers Discussion 916791041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somequestion for all
TOPIC: question for all
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
around here it is more like a way to spend a Thursday night.............but it is fun;) only time I have ever looked forward to football nights!

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16993 posts)
lol my favorite currently is my husband goes to his football game, a single male we know comes over (my husband does college ball, the other guy pro) when I get off work, my kids are at my mom's. The single male and I start playing and usually by the time hubby comes home to join us we have been fucking for an hour or so. Then the 3 of us get to play for a few more hours. Hubby is lucky if I remember to ask him if his team won ;)

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16993 posts)
what's really cool is having my g/f suck my dick while i'm eating football food and drinking beer watching the steelers play.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Sexy Claire I would almost agree with you on this one...but Unfortunately, I know some crazy fools that would rather talk football than eat, sleep, or fuck..... Not me babe, I love a good meal topped off with some hot bed time... FJ

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Where's the bar at??

San Jose CA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
I'd like a taste of Claire....lol

She looks pretty good!

St Augustine FL

Username hidden
(76 posts)
CurtnJane...great line. We talk to many singles when out and about but never had the nerve to come out and ask them if they were "interested." So your line is perfect for a single.

~M&T

Wilkes Barre PA

Username hidden
(699 posts)
I sort of don't like the secret language. Actually I should say I don't use it. I listen for it but in a case like yours I find it very easy and un offensive to just ask, " am I missing a golden opportunity here because I need to be slapped up side the head with the obvious". It'll get a laugh or change the conversation to a more serious (obvious) note. People are funny and every couple is different. Somewhere between "suggestive language" and "do you wanna f**k" is a sweet spot. I/We find the simple questions work well.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA

Username hidden
(178 posts)
Well, I've also learned that "playing" for us means sex, but for some it just means sexual teasing and flirting, fondling, etc., so what do I really know? haha.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Yep, vanilla is another big word we use. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 52   End
TOPIC: question for all