question for all : Swingers Discussion 916791021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somequestion for all
TOPIC: question for all
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm going to get grammer jock corrected fuk me with that last post ~grin` fuk it don't care forgetabout I say !!!

I swear I proofed it it must be the server....LM*pirate*AO I swear I'm not drunking rum & posting.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
* snip* You never know unless you give it a try.

Write on dude...Just do it. But not just anytime "Whenever you see an attractive, married woman"

Now that would be idiotic and pathetic I'd add sad and stupid too.

Like I said in my post a couple of doors down the thread: A TASTEFULLY placed question works in the vanilla world as well as in the swinger world. Your invite to dare to ask the question or test the waters if you will would. lLke the thread starter stated in his post ...they where flirting with you in a vanilla world.

We aren't real big on swingles ourselves but I'm positive that Mrs. Finger would be turned on in a vanilla setting and that happened and a swingle used the V word to test the waters and see if we swang active that is.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
You never know unless you give it a try. Just remember always sit across the table from the husband, how to duck & where the exits are. Never needed either of the last two yet but I still keep them in mind.

Estill Springs TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
yawn...note to self forgetaboutit ~grin~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
It seems in Nashville the couples all want a bi female for 3ways. As a mature sexy senior professional male I can't find a couple that wants to have a man kiss and lick her clit while he slid his cock in and out of her pussy. The 2 times I've done this the women absolutely loved it and wanted more> It seems the guys in and around Nashville are insecure in their manhood and are afraid to have a man as a part of a 3some. That or there are a awful lot of bi females that complain they can't find a bi female maybe hubby has not had his wish to see 2 ladies it might be inteesting to see how many wmen would like to see their man having sex with another guy to see if he enjoys sucking cock as uch as he enjoys sucking her clit! Anyone with any insight into this phenomenon?

Franklin TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
A tastefully placed question works in the vanilla world as well as in the swinger world

Asking the husband if his wife is a good kisser works as good as the nekkid guy trick...lol...works two out of three times.

If the husband answers you need to ask her that question...ding...ding...ding we have a winner

If the husband answers give it a try and let me know what you think...ding...ding..ding we have a winner

If the husband answers that he is a better kisser then his wife...run forest run...LMAO

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
You let it get by, live and learn.

Raton NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
Female half here, I have been approached at a bar from others on the site, they ended up telling me they seen me on here after about an hour of talking. It all turned out great and had alot of fun. I feel that the couple may have seen you on here and for some reason didn't just come straight out and tell you after a bit. I am sure it happens all the time to people. So if one has pics on here then we have to keep that in mind when something like that happens.

Beaver PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I think they must have wanted you, after all they picked you out from the rest didn't they?

North Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(5 posts)
They wanted you

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 52   End
TOPIC: question for all