You asked for it and now it's back, the ROYAL PROMENADE, with cabins 3 stories high over-looking this central part of the ship. The newly enhanced Freedom Class Independence is packed with awesome innovations to stir your imagination along with new and renovated staterooms throughout the ship. Have a drink with old and new friends at one of the 18 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge located on deck 4 and Bull & Bear English Pub located on the Royal Promenade on deck 5. Make time for some retail therapy and visit the various Promenade shops for some duty-free shopping. Don't miss out on the lifestyle specific products brought onboard just for you.
Here are few more things that a Bliss cruise has to offer:
• Adults 21 or older only which means...NO kids allowed!
• Open decks and pool areas are clothing optional.
• Clothing optional shore excursions.
• Meet & Greets to help you break the ice and meet new people.
• Seminars that educate and allow you to explore new areas of the lifestyle.
• Multiple play areas to meet your level of comfort and interest.
• Evening entertainment and late night dance parties in various venues.
• Themed nights to add a little extra fun to dressing up & heading out for the night.
View the Bliss Cruise Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018 forum
2363 members are attending this event.
Click FORT LAUDERDALE Swingers to find local swingers