Help
FORUMS
Back
kibblesnbits    Posts: 5377
Last 100 Displayed

Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       03-17-2024 15:07 PM
HT: seeing so many wonderful friends posting here BF: never enough time to stay in touch the way I would like to
Happy Birthday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Birthday       03-17-2024 15:05 PM
Tigg!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       02-26-2024 19:06 PM
Taking my mini-me to the Zoo now that she is big enough to enjoy it on a beautiful sunny breezy day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       11-26-2023 19:20 PM
BF: DIL is a psychopath HT: my dad came down to visit for the holiday FBF: DIL pitched a scene right as we were about to make our plates and eat and caused my dad to leave. He hit the road early and wound up sleep in in his car..... AND she is trying to leverage my grandbaby over me. It is not likely I can forgive her after all this
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-26-2023 18:07 PM
In honor of my grandbaby I love you the Barney song And a nod to my daughter-in-law crazy b**** by Buckcherry
Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       11-26-2023 16:54 PM
My younger son and I just a few weeks ago got the most recent booster as well as the flu shots and I even got the first of the two shingles vaccines and neither of us have gotten sick this whole entire pandemic haven't kept up with all of the shots and boosters we should
The Ukrainian Invasion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Ukrainian Invasion       11-26-2023 16:46 PM
I have a few dear friends in Ukraine and as soon as Russia destroys something the people are immediately busying themselves at rebuilding what was destroyed. I have never seen a people with a better ethic than they. I can only wish that the world would help them rid themselves of their oppressor
The Ukrainian Invasion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Ukrainian Invasion       09-03-2023 14:27 PM
To actually have a fair election that is a true indication of the will of the people, the people off fighting and the people that have been displaced need to be able to vote. They absolutely cannot take money out of the military budget to enable this to happen. An election where the majority of the eligible voters cannot vote is not a true election.
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       09-02-2023 11:32 AM
If even I can LEARN how to play, a person that willfully doesn't EARNS side-eye from me. I YEARN for the past when even here there was flirtitude, but that was YEARS gone by it seems. Many of you are such DEARS to me, always welcoming, with laughs and occasional TEARS. Makes me smile every time.
The Ukrainian Invasion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Ukrainian Invasion       03-25-2023 12:16 PM
You are referring to the conflict in 2014 where there were Russian backed "separatists" that took over government buildings, etc and fighting ensued and about 50,000 Russian "volunteers" were involved. Yes, there were civilian casualties during this, but not solely due to Ukrainian actions
The Ukrainian Invasion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Ukrainian Invasion       03-25-2023 12:06 PM
No, I am referring the the Bucha massacre where the invading Russian soldiers tortured and killed civilians, including children, occurring just a few months ago. I am referring to schools and hospitals and apartment buildings being specifically targeted by Russian missiles. As is being testiment of Ukrainian people.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       03-25-2023 11:59 AM
Thank you mayhem for making the point I was about to chime in with: Covid ILLNESS is far more damaging to the heart than Covid vaccines are. The uptick people keep referring to did, in fact, stsrt before the vaccine became available and enough were given and had time to make any impact. My sister, Jigglybits, has had Covid three times now (she has autoimmune problems) and has continued to suffer residual heart and lung problems. Also, my coworker suffers "long Covid" symptoms, which include heart and lung problems with bouts flaring up periodically.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       03-25-2023 11:35 AM
A nice little cafecito
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       03-25-2023 11:32 AM
BF- Kibby's younger kiddo, Bittybits (Littlebits is out on their own with a spouse and baby now) has had a mystery pain in their leg off and on for a year now. We finally figured out what it was and it wound up being a big-ish deal, but we got lucky and caught it before it became a huge deal. For the first time ever, one of the Bits proginy had to be hospitalized and have surgery, and the pediatric ortho put the necessary hardware in to stabilize the affected area. HT-we were able to go home late last night and Bitty is still asleep on my fold-out bed in my office (their bed sits way too high for them to climb into right now) and they will be on crutches and forbidden any weight bearing on that side for the next two months
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-25-2023 11:13 AM
WTF... I just spent this much time reading the litter box habits of the cats of all my friends here. Lol... even more WTF, I almost added my cats' habits, lol I love you guys, please do not take my post as anything other than it kinda tickled my funny one when I realized.
The Ukrainian Invasion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Ukrainian Invasion       03-25-2023 10:58 AM
It is incredulous to me that people sitting in the comfort and safety of their homes think they know more about a country across the world away from them that is being brutally attacked and invaded that the very people that are giving first hand accounts of what is happening around them that have lived in that country their entire lives.
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       02-28-2023 12:29 PM
A couple of weeks ago I lost my dearest friend throughout my entire adulthood. She had fought and best cancer a couple of times already, but her lungs and kidneys failed. I miss her so much. And she was the rock of her family.
The Ukrainian Invasion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Ukrainian Invasion       02-28-2023 12:20 PM
I have two lady friends in Kyiv. One left Ukraine last year for a few months, but ultimately returned because she missed her home even though she was grateful for the Danish friends that took her and her dogs in. Her neighbors' home was bombed, and the explosion knocked out her windows. Other than that, she was relatively lucky. The other a seamstress/clothing designer, stayed and has been able to support herself and raise money for her local animal shelter through filling international orders for clothing that she makes. The shelter she helps raise funds for got bombed out and some of their buildings went up in a blaze of fire. They posted video of racing to set free the animals to try to save them. You can hear frightened animals in the ba ground and see the flames consuming the building. Anyone even suggesting that their plight is merely to "distract" them is both extremely arrogant and exceedingly ignorant and easily misled.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-28-2023 11:57 AM
Wow.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       12-28-2022 12:05 PM
Aww. Congrats
Happy Thoughts 2021 and maybe beyond
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2021 and maybe beyond       12-17-2022 21:38 PM
There are three new baby girls that share my birthday. Makes me happy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-17-2022 21:24 PM
"Paint It Black" ~cover by Rachel Eoods
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-21-2022 22:46 PM
48° Mother Nature needs to get her shit together
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       11-21-2022 22:43 PM
"Never take anything seriously that is only poked at you in fun" -~ Momma Bits, back when Kibbie was just a little bit
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       11-21-2022 22:15 PM
A schoolmate of mine passed the other day. Funny enough, ai was instrumental in his marriage. Another school mate (female) had just come out of a bad relationship and he had asked her out, she was worried about him getting the wrong idea because she was not interested in him that way... I encouraged her to go out as a friend and merely focus on having a good time with an old friend. The rest as they say is history.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       11-21-2022 22:09 PM
Say, hey to Peg for me!
The Ukraine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Ukraine       11-21-2022 21:52 PM
I am appalled at the smug audacity that people here in the US act and talk like the invasion of Ukraine and their trying to protect themselves is all some ploy to affect the US in some way. We, along with other nations, ARE trying to help them to defend themselves, because it is THE RIGHT THING TO DO. But it is farcical to think Russia invaded them for any reason having anything directly to do with us. It is even more farcical to think Ukrainians fighting for their freedom has anything directly to do with us. But, what happens in the end will affect the entire world. At the very least, Ukraine is the leading grain exporter of the entire world
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       11-21-2022 21:34 PM
CHIME in anytime, darlin, A. D. D. or not. It would be a CRIME not to. CREAM of the crop contributors have REAMS of offerings. The REALM of imagination beacons.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2021 and maybe beyond       10-25-2022 09:57 AM
You know me: delivering babies and saving doggies... And having some wine
5 words after bad sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 words after bad sex       10-25-2022 09:55 AM
A waste of three minutes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2021 and maybe beyond       10-24-2022 23:25 PM
Melvin! Darlin, it has been too long!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       10-24-2022 23:18 PM
My juvenile child and I got our boosters a couple weeks ago, as well as flu shots. Kids are getting hit HARD recently with a combo of flu, RSV, and Covid. My
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       10-24-2022 20:01 PM
My tripawed is a cat killer, and he is an asshole, but I love him and I do not take unnecessary risks. He is part Dane (big head) part pitty, part coonhound (prey-driven), part sharpie (stubborn AF) so far as people go, my most docile loving dog is a total mutt who looks more spaniel-y than anything~ and she is probably my most likely to bite a person. Fear-biters are the most unpredictable. She has never, but I see the potential because she gets angsty.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2021 and maybe beyond       10-24-2022 19:46 PM
OMG Yes I remember and that's GREAT
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-24-2022 19:41 PM
Der Kommissar~Falco, from Einzelhaft
The Ukraine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Ukraine       10-24-2022 19:38 PM
I have three friends in Ukraine. All in Kyiv area. I worry about their safely because there is no respect for civilian life by their invaders. One, took her competition dogs, fled to Poland to a shelter, then on to one of the Skandanavian countries, but she was so homesick and it is hard to earn money when you are uprooted she got word that her neighbor's home was bombed and the blast blew out the windows on that side of her home. She eventually went home, but is preparing to leave again. It is awful. One of my other friends is a seamstress and is trying to keep going, raising money through her sewing for not only her community, but also keeping up with the displaced pets shelter that she was already supporting prior to the invasion. My other friend is pregnant and worries since their hospital got bombed out. I wish my younger son was old enough that I could leave and go help, providing humanitarian aid through Healthcare.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-24-2022 18:43 PM
I *guess* we are having a cold front... It is windy AF, but the temp is wonderful
Bisexual people are always bisexual
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bisexual people are always bisexual       10-24-2022 18:41 PM
Y'all cut a wide path allowing misogyny. I do hope it was merely unfortunate wording. But we need to be more intentional, not aligning with that sort of garbage. I try to be better than that, and I really hope that all y'all do, too.
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       10-24-2022 18:33 PM
Beloved funny man Leslie Jordan, RIP
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       10-04-2022 23:54 PM
A wonderful cucumber mint gimlet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bisexual people are always bisexual       10-04-2022 23:49 PM
TallMark, a couple consists of two seperate and unique individuals. I cannot imagine one or the other "ALLOWING" the other to think or feel anything.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bisexual people are always bisexual       10-04-2022 15:21 PM
"I have always allowed my wife to make her own choices,..." Uhm, yikes. I truly hope that was merely an unfortunate miswording.
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       10-03-2022 21:04 PM
Coolio was one if the guests in an airing of Politically Incorrect I was able to be in the audience for several years ago. He really impressed me.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       10-03-2022 20:19 PM
That is so extremely sad
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       10-03-2022 20:16 PM
Unicorn dreams. Lovely purple mixer that tastes like cotton candy, with vodka and lime juice... In an iridescent glass.
5 words after bad sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 words after bad sex       10-03-2022 20:06 PM
I'm swearing off sex now.
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       09-17-2022 23:11 PM
Tbr {hugs}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-17-2022 22:54 PM
"Big and Stupid" ~ Miss Julie Brown
The Ukraine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Ukraine       09-17-2022 22:52 PM
According to my Ukrainian friends, it's simply Ukraine, not the Ukraine... Carry on.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       09-17-2022 22:38 PM
In honor of HRM Queen Elizabeth, may she rest in peace, and in solidarity with our friends in Ukraine, I am enjoying a martini made with Shinok vodka from Ukraine... Extra dirty/extra olives. I had heard she enjoyed a martini each evening.
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       09-08-2022 20:24 PM
Happy birthday, Fokker.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-08-2022 20:22 PM
I tend to whip out my calculator and crunch the numbers
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       09-08-2022 19:06 PM
God bless Queen Bess. I admit I have been crying. A tribute to her on ABC news tonight had her speech as a child as WWII was coming to a close and her recent speech rallying Britain through the Pandemic. It was poignant. She gave her entire life to service.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       07-10-2022 10:42 AM
Yeah, I know. Drunken shit posters don't change
Forum Posters I Miss and Why
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       07-10-2022 09:32 AM
Because it was a good riddance...? Just a guess based upon your two hate-filled posts I had the misfortune to read.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-09-2022 22:25 PM
"we're all born naked and the rest is drag" ~ RuPaul Charles
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2021 and maybe beyond       07-09-2022 22:01 PM
My little grand princess turned one a couple of weeks ago. My momma, Mrs. Bits, came down for the occasion (I am "Ms. Bits") First time I have gotten to see her in almost 3 years.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       07-09-2022 21:54 PM
"wildfire" ~ Michael Martin Murphey
Forum Posters I Miss and Why
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       07-09-2022 21:49 PM
Aww.... KJ... ??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-09-2022 21:41 PM
.... Well, SINCE you mentioned it...
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       05-01-2022 18:04 PM
Sending love out into the universe for NJ and Chez. As to Sed, liked her OK at first, but then she got kinda hateful. Targeted myself and a few others. Not cool, especially since at least with me it was unprovoked.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       05-01-2022 17:57 PM
.. And now I have a headache....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       04-17-2022 20:20 PM
I cannot believe I just lost the last 20 minutes of my life reading the wingnut garbage I just read. And Mr. VA, you always make me hot when you get all science-y. {melt}
Is there a story behind your online name?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Is there a story behind your online name?       04-03-2022 17:46 PM
Mine, as many know.if rhey've been herr a while., was an ongoing joke between my sister and I. Her fist hubby threatened to leave, she cheerfully invited him to do just that saying "you go right ahead I'm like Kibblesnbit ALL the dogs in the neighborhood want your dinner. Soon as you go out the front door they'll be lined up at the back door saying I'm going to get me some kibblesnbits"
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-03-2022 17:40 PM
Re: the slap heard round the world. I like both guys. I like Jada. This preambles a breakdown of each step along the way. OK, so, according to the producer, that was not even a rehearsed joke that Rock worked on with his writers. It was an ad lib riff. Unfortunately, it struck a raw nerve with Jada. And in all honesty, Chris should have known better. Having done a documentary (Good Hair) on the anxiety and self-consciousness that black women have about their hair. Jada has been public with her fight with alopecia. But even if Chris somehow did not know this, he still knew the level of stress black women have over their hair. Now, not knowing what he was going to say but playing the part of a good audience member, Will initially chuckled... Then he looked over and saw the look of hurt in his wife's eyes. I saw it. The whole world saw it. Then something snapped. And he walked up onto the stage. Chris did not know what to expect. Will slapped him,not punched him. So, it was a little easier to maintain the smile he was trying to keep. But the look of confusion in his eyes was there. Not all jokes land, that's why comedians keep firing them off. Chris tried to keep his composure and keep going. What we did not know initially but has come to light since: when discussing what next Chris was the biggest advocate for Will not being made to leave. He did not want to make a bad situation worse.. Will stayed. Will accepted his award. It was an opportunity to remediate the situation. Will apologized to the Academy, etc, but not to Chris. Opportunity lost. He did, however, write a heartfelt public apology to him the next day. He stated clearly that this did not demonstrate the kind of man he wanted to be. The Academy is convening. To avoid being cast out, joining the ranks of Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein and Roman Polanski, he resigned his membership. Whether he will be able to be reinstated one day or not remains to be seen. Both fell short of what they should have, both have displayed some finer points afterwards. Both merit forgiveness and understanding, given the circumstances. Just my two cents. Xox, Kibby
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       04-03-2022 16:25 PM
I have always been one who PANTS for more when someone would PAINT such a lovely vision of what is to come. Not a fan of the INEPT, who follow a dull PRINT out plan. TRAIN for a marathon and be prapared for RAINS. ;-`
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2021 and maybe beyond       03-15-2022 19:05 PM
Hearing from BobbyUSA is ALWAYSa happy thought for me. ??
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       03-15-2022 19:03 PM
Pierre Zakrzewski (55), journalist feom Fox News, and Oleksandra "Sasha" Kuvshynova (24), a consultant to the journalist, killed in Ukraine. Their vehicle took a hit, killing them and wounding Benjamin Hall, another Fox journalist who described the situation in Ukraine as "an absolute catastrophy ". His condition has not been disclosed.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       03-15-2022 18:15 PM
OK, just realized it was approximately 6 weeks since my last post. Here's how it all went down HT: found an oldepuppy that needed rehoming BF: original owner backed out In a moment of weakness, I started looking at breeder pages. HT: found an adorable pup from what appeared to be a reputable breeder. The contract was good as some of the best rescue contracts. I sent money,and waited for the designated day for her arrival and got videos and pics. Then I got a message from the owner of the older pup: am I still interested? I was honest about the situation, but offered to help if I could. BF: the breeder pup never came.... Come to find out it was a scam webpage. I had gotten soaked HT: I got the older pup. Since then, she has gotten her needed shots and spay.... And she is learning basic commands. She had not been trained at all... Not even housetraining. HT: she learned what the dog door and potty outside is all about. Yay!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-15-2022 17:57 PM
Breezy and mild. Just the way I like it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-15-2022 17:57 PM
"Every Rose Has Its Thorn" ~ Poison
5 words after bad sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 words after bad sex       03-15-2022 17:39 PM
Look! Wall paint got dry!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-31-2022 23:26 PM
HT, new puppy on the way FBF, woulda given anything not to have lost my older girl just yet to be wanting a new puppy
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-31-2022 22:47 PM
This moderate is over the shenanigans. Too much of the BF and HT threads were taken up with weather, I created a weather thread a long time ago. The politics thread serves the same purpose. Most of us would rather not see an incessant tirade against the other tribe by someone that cannot see past political lines and blame the other tribe for literally everything wrong with the world. Some of really came here to flirt and catch up with our sexy friends.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       01-31-2022 22:23 PM
I like to GLEAN information to make a good run. My taste LEANS to the absurd,which LANDS me in some fun positions. I crave warm SANDS, distant LANDS, and trying different LANES
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       01-09-2022 22:29 PM
Spent 2+ hours out in the cold with the boy older boy's baby momma, and the baby. Baby was bundled up, before anyone criticizes. When they cut off for the night, we were still just over 30 minutes from getting inside the building. No appointments available in a 50 mile radius until at least a week. Then I found a few places that take walk in. Four+ hours in line, but we accomplished our mission.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-09-2022 21:25 PM
The other night waiting in line for my kids' boosters for a few hours, it was a titty bit nipply, but it has warmed up since then
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-09-2022 21:24 PM
Yeah, my A-B student tanked his grades in remote learning
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       01-07-2022 12:11 PM
Taking both boys and older boys baby momma for their boosters later today. Glad they finally approved the booster for younger guy's age group, since it has been since spring that her got his second dose.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       01-01-2022 16:28 PM
Oy ve!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       01-01-2022 16:17 PM
Sorry Y'all but this Healthcare professional is too damned tired of the bullshit to play nice right now. So many of my colleagues have died, are currently out sick, or have retired early or changed to safer work and we are severely challenged to meet public demands. And the only monoclonal antibody that is effective against omicron is in backlog. Steroids are in backlog (tell that to the lady in preterm labor that needs it for her preemie's lungs) and so is IV potassium. And that is just the tip of the iceburg. Get it together folks! Something has GOT to give because it is all perilously close to collapse
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       01-01-2022 16:11 PM
I find it incredulous that anyone would make false claims that a vaccine that has been fully authorized for several months now was still EUA. Even more unseemly is that the same claimant would also claim that there was "peer reviewed" evidence that asymptomatic persons cannot transmit covid. This is patently false and deadly to put false information such as this into the public domain for unsuspecting people to be exposed to and potentially mistakenly believe. Actual peer reviewed data has shown that asymptomatic persons CAN transmit covid. As a matter of fact they are VERY contagious at least a full day before onset of symptoms through the first few days, even when symptoms may still be mild. People spouting these false claims are a menace to public health and are creating further burden on Healthcare systems and personnel with their spread of their falsehoods.
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       01-01-2022 15:44 PM
I am just beyond sad over Betty. She was a true National Treasure
5 words after bad sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 words after bad sex       01-01-2022 15:35 PM
Clean that shit up, ok?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       12-26-2021 11:52 AM
Wow. Just wow. It took me a while, but I just read three pages of this thread to catch up since I last logged on. It was interesting to see something presented as "cold hard fact", accompanied by the rally to "do your research"... then get down graded as something that *might have been misread* when confronted with actual legit research. Then the acknowledgement that the information was not actually read, and the declaration that they would never believe facts that are not consistent with their beliefs. It was almost like watching with fascination as your deceased goldfish spirals down the toilet bowl
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       12-16-2021 13:02 PM
Good point, Catchy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       12-16-2021 09:14 AM
I wish I could say I did not know anyone who died from Covid. But, I have lost several relatives back East, including my step-mother, whom I loved dearly. This also includes several colleagues in my facility The look of terror and panic I saw in a woman's eyes who was coded and died about an hour later haunted me for months. I witnessed a code of a man on a ventilator, whose wife was also on a ventilator in the next bed. The code was unsuccessful... And I found out his wife died that night. Their adult children became orphans that day. The clear the halls broadcasts that were happening all day every day for so long, the worst being the clear the halls to the morgue. The looks I saw in the eyes of my colleagues as we weathered through the worst, I know what new onset PTSD looks like. So many of my close coworkers have lost spouses or parents from this. My immediate boss has been out since July 4th and probably won't be back til February at the soonest. My teammate had it lädt summer and still struggles and is under the care of a cardiologist and pulmonologist. I cannot UNSEE the things I have seen, I will never forget so much of this. It leaves an indelible mark. For those of you whose lives have not been marred by this disease, I am GLAD you have not. I wish I could say the same.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       12-15-2021 10:01 AM
I am still trying to figure out how someone who literally has a formal education in Healthcare and has been a medical professional for decades and literally worked on the Frontline in a covid Hotspot can possibly be called "silly ass" or "uneducated" by any standards. Wow. Just wow. Can someone please mansplain this to me? Because I am reasonably sure that is the only way someone can make any kind of sense of that attack.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       12-12-2021 20:09 PM
I had the privilege of doing a rescue transport. Regal senior, mauled by another dog. The trip seemed to take forever to arrive to the vetrinary hospital that could help him.... Sadly, we barely did not make it in time. I am still trying to process it Please, Y'all, spay and neuter... And secure your beloved pets. I hate this feeling
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       12-12-2021 18:59 PM
Someone's, I would DEARLY love to tell you more about people I know that "SURVIVED" that bullshit, but it would fall on profoundly deaf ears
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-12-2021 18:50 PM
"in Too Deep" -~ Genesis
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       12-12-2021 18:48 PM
TallMark, I am sure there is some corrallation,at least in part. However, I think we are far beyond calling the worldwide Pandemic a mere "China virus", and I would like to think you would agree with me that it is potentially offensive to call anyone or anything by an inappropriate name or title. I truly thought better of you than that
Dear Santa 2021
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dear Santa 2021       12-12-2021 18:43 PM
Tbr, I am thankful to hear that!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       12-12-2021 13:52 PM
Gah! Where to even begin? 1. To the asshat that touted the 1% death rate : just the county I live in has lost nearly 75 thousand residents to covid. And this is not to mention the people that have survived but with serious longterm complications that will likely never go away due to damage done on their organs. And I personally know of three in my hospital that remained on life support long after "recovering" and testing negative, and they had to remain on ventilators until their families could make their peace with the situation and pull the plug. And this also does not count the several family members I personally lost back east. Not distant cousins of cousins, but close family members. 2. To the asshat spouting "plandemic" nonsense. That ENTIRE Spiel was debunked well over a year ago. The fact that it is still being rolled out is simply ludicrous. 3. I can think of several routine vaccinations that require a few injections to build proper immunities. HepB is a series of 3, given soon after birt, at 2 months and 6 months it is most effective after all three are given. The MMR is given at age 12-16 months and again around age 4-6 years. We have to draw titers to ensure we still have effective levels of resistance before working in healthcare. We also check titers on maternity patients and vaccinate if their levels have gone down to the point of equivocal or non-immune. The TDaP is a 3 shot series at 2, 4, and months of age, then boosters at 15-18 months and 4-6 years, then every 10 years. Polio vaccines are a series of 4 shots.....why are some people acting as though everything before now was all "once-and-done"? 4. Someone basically said anyone who got vaccinated and encouraged others to get vaccinated as well was some sort of asshole. Nope, not at all. Some of us that rally our communities are Healthcare workers that are sick and tired of our communities being ravaged by this disease and wand to help out and end to it. That is not an "asshole" by any standard. That is someone who cares about their community and the people in it. Sorry so long-winded, Y'all, but so much simply HAD to be addressed.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       12-12-2021 13:52 PM
Gah! Where to even begin? 1. To the asshat that touted the 1% death rate : just the county I live in has lost nearly 75 thousand residents to covid. And this is not to mention the people that have survived but with serious longterm complications that will likely never go away due to damage done on their organs. And I personally know of three in my hospital that remained on life support long after "recovering" and testing negative, and they had to remain on ventilators until their families could make their peace with the situation and pull the plug. And this also does not count the several family members I personally lost back east. Not distant cousins of cousins, but close family members. 2. To the asshat spouting "plandemic" nonsense. That ENTIRE Spiel was debunked well over a year ago. The fact that it is still being rolled out is simply ludicrous. 3. I can think of several routine vaccinations that require a few injections to build proper immunities. HepB is a series of 3, given soon after birt, at 2 months and 6 months it is most effective after all three are given. The MMR is given at age 12-16 months and again around age 4-6 years. We have to draw titers to ensure we still have effective levels of resistance before working in healthcare. We also check titers on maternity patients and vaccinate if their levels have gone down to the point of equivocal or non-immune. The TDaP is a 3 shot series at 2, 4, and months of age, then boosters at 15-18 months and 4-6 years, then every 10 years. Polio vaccines are a series of 4 shots.....why are some people acting as though everything before now was all "once-and-done"? 4. Someone basically said anyone who got vaccinated and encouraged others to get vaccinated as well was some sort of asshole. Nope, not at all. Some of us that rally our communities are Healthcare workers that are sick and tired of our communities being ravaged by this disease and wand to help out and end to it. That is not an "asshole" by any standard. That is someone who cares about their community and the people in it. Sorry so long-winded, Y'all, but so much simply HAD to be addressed.
Dear Santa 2021
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dear Santa 2021       12-12-2021 12:37 PM
{blush} how big does it need to be, BT?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       12-07-2021 17:37 PM
SLS *powers that be* can you pretty please keep this thread open for earnest discussions regarding covid and *somehow*pursued folks to take their political views to the political thread. I mean, jeezuz, just how many times does one have to be asked *nicely I might add* and still boorishly spout off crazy conspiracy theory crap that has no other basis than political and expose them for the asshats that they are?
Dear Santa 2021
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dear Santa 2021       12-07-2021 15:25 PM
Well, the holidays are here again, Y'all! Hopefully, this new season brings joy and hope to all. Now it's time to let dear Ole Saint Nick know what our fondest desires are. I'll start. Dear Santa, I have been good all year {Y'all, stop laughing!} and I am not really sure what I want in my stockings.... I am open to ideas..... Hugs, Kibbie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       11-22-2021 21:05 PM
And before anyone tries to slap their labels me, I am quite decidedly a moderate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19 Vaccination       11-22-2021 20:58 PM
Homeless people are predominantly socially isolated except those staying in a shelter environment, where the risk of spread are higher. This is info from an article discussing a preliminary report: "A recent report published by the nonprofit National Alliance to End Homelessness projects that the homeless population in the U.S. “will be twice as likely to be hospitalized, two to four times as likely to require critical care, and two to three times as likely to die as the general population” as a result of the pandemic." So any clain homeless people are not dying from this is false.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.