Help
FORUMS
Back
pafuncouple17202    Posts: 27
Last 100 Displayed

Suck and swallow
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Suck and swallow       07-09-2018 16:38 PM
Very true
Suck and swallow
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Suck and swallow       07-08-2018 14:18 PM
I would love to find out how well she taught you
Suck and swallow
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Suck and swallow       07-08-2018 04:15 AM
Very nice pixie
Suck and swallow
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Suck and swallow       07-05-2018 08:08 AM
Yes it would be can't believe
Suck and swallow
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Suck and swallow       07-05-2018 04:48 AM
Just wish I could find a FWB and more in our area.
Suck and swallow
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Suck and swallow       07-04-2018 07:37 AM
I just love cum so small or large is all good for me. Wow so hungry for a load now.
married bi men how does your wife like yourbeing bi and do you play together
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > married bi men how does your wife like yourbeing bi and do you play together       06-29-2018 04:01 AM
Taysty couple we would be interested
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > married bi men how does your wife like yourbeing bi and do you play together       06-29-2018 04:01 AM
Taysty couple we would be interested
bi couples
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > bi couples       06-14-2018 04:58 AM
Just seeing who's where and hopefully have a nice bi party.
bi couples
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > bi couples       06-11-2018 04:16 AM
Chambersburg, PA area
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > married bi men how does your wife like yourbeing bi and do you play together       05-28-2018 06:11 AM
I love watching my husband sucking cock even hotter when they both get into a nice 69!! I also love it when they hump each other too. My pussy gets so hot and dripping.
Are any men interested
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Are any men interested       05-11-2018 11:47 AM
Who wouldn't enjoy those beautiful curves!!!! I know I would love your gorgeous curves.
How may married bi males are looking for a male playmate?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > How may married bi males are looking for a male playmate?       05-10-2018 04:45 AM
I would love to find a very nice respectful guy to meet when schedules allow,in fact why not a couple of guys!!!!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > married bi men how does your wife like yourbeing bi and do you play together       04-12-2018 16:37 PM
We would love to seemore and up close
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > married bi men how does your wife like yourbeing bi and do you play together       04-11-2018 04:52 AM
Hotcplnsj you two sound awesome. I enjoy watching my husband with other guys also. You two ever coming our way let us know. Thanks
Travel to Tennessee
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > Travel to Tennessee       03-19-2018 16:44 PM
Not sure would you be interested
Travel to Tennessee
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > Travel to Tennessee       03-19-2018 16:44 PM
Not sure would you be interested
Suck and swallow
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Suck and swallow       03-17-2018 05:34 AM
I myself will take any load
Are any men interested
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Are any men interested       10-03-2017 05:16 AM
We open some of our female pixs for you blonde
Are any men interested
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Are any men interested       09-28-2017 05:48 AM
I would be interested if we were closer. Very well said. You are a very beautiful lady with a hot sexy body Fun and Omega
Travel to Tennessee
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > Travel to Tennessee       07-05-2017 09:07 AM
I the female half will be traveling to Nashville TN for work. Just wondering if their would be any bi females that would be interested in meeting up with. Let me know if anyone would be interested. Thanks
Servicing 2-Males at once
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Servicing 2-Males at once       01-17-2017 06:34 AM
I would love to try this and have it photo and video
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > married bi men how does your wife like yourbeing bi and do you play together       12-19-2015 06:19 AM
My wife enjoys watching me sucking another mans cock. She also loves watching me do anal also.She would even join in if allowed. She has one fantasy of coming home someday and seeing him in bed doing oral on another guy or two. Any interest anybody or other couples
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > married bi men how does your wife like yourbeing bi and do you play together       05-22-2015 05:17 AM
Nvacpl that sounds very hot. You two sound fun .In fact that story turned me on . Thanks for sharing.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > married bi men how does your wife like yourbeing bi and do you play together       09-20-2014 12:22 PM
SC 24 You both look like fun and wish we were closer . God you two look so delicious.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > married bi men how does your wife like yourbeing bi and do you play together       09-19-2014 10:21 AM
Wife LUVS to watch guys playing together and really gets wet watching me with other guys. She will even join in
Servicing 2-Males at once
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Servicing 2-Males at once       05-28-2013 03:57 AM
We have thoughts of this also he would luv to take two other guys on while wife watches then she would join in
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.