Help
FORUMS
Back
RacerX9    Posts: 11
Last 100 Displayed

One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       08-13-2015 18:59 PM
Since I started this awesome thread: The Racer would like to send GREETINGS from the TOP! To all his fans and loyal followers. I know y'all been worried sick about us....., but The Racers are still living the Dream! Always remember: The Racer still loves you baby!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       08-27-2014 05:49 AM
Genius
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       10-22-2013 22:24 PM
If you had only ONE word that accurately describes you, what would it be? My word would have to be..........****Entertaining**** Heard it too many times through the years. How about you?
Fitness Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Fitness Bitchfest       10-11-2013 11:16 AM
Congrats SVC on finishing your first Full Marathon!!! Really cool to get that first one under your belt. Quick recovery! It took us about 3 full weeks to get our complete strength back. They say the key to marathon running is MATCHING your two halves. Like 2:25 and 2:25 would break the 5 hour mark next time. Good going and good luck!
Fitness Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Fitness Bitchfest       06-06-2013 07:37 AM
Old fashion lifting, meaning heavy compound exercies is the only way to go I say. Deadlifts, squats, clean and press and some kind of bench for chest. Mental toughness that comes from having a high pain threshold developed from weight lifting is probably what got your husband to the finish line. I still start out to quick in the first half of the marathon. Shit can't hold it back and I fade in the second half. I got way out in front of the 3:30 pacer, basically with the 3:15 guy, hoping to give myself some cushion, but it was burning me up and by the 19th mile 3:30 pacer passed me and I had to start walking. Finished in 3:58, but was pure torture. Shit, had to be pretty much carried to the med tent. Dehydrated and was totally starving! STARVING. Kinda freaky, my whole body felt like it was shutting down after I crossed the finish line. Will eat rice and potatoes for breakfast NOT just cereal next year and will not start out too fast. Was the total experience fun? Yes! Have you ever did one SED?
Fitness Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Fitness Bitchfest       06-05-2013 13:28 PM
As a serious weight lifter, you will have to resist the urge to want to go out and kick it's ass, especially if they are playing Rocky theme song type stuff at the starting line. Matching your 2 halves is key! Hanging with the 4:45 pacer would be good thing the first half. Your body is obviously use to a lot of physical trauma and you will have to rely on this "Ace up your sleeve" come mile 17 when the real fight starts! This is when you can make your move to go catch the 4:30 pacer if you have enough gas and flat-out meaness left in ya! LoL Funny, but true. A full marathon is special and real feather in your cap! Very Fun too!! in a crazy sorta way. Pic is of Janet crossing the finish line at the 4:48 mark this past January in the Charleston Marathon at age 54.
Fitness Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Fitness Bitchfest       06-05-2013 10:58 AM
Mrs. SVC. Your first marathon will feel like pure insanity as well. A person's body is simply not use to working like that for 5 hours. 5 hours would be a good goal for your first one. Good luck!
Fitness Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Fitness Bitchfest       06-04-2013 21:51 PM
Mrs. SVC ......"You gotta lift heavy shit" I freaking LOVE THAT QUOTE!!! Truer words were never spoken. My friends.......this is why Mrs. SCV has a powerful, beautiful physique. In the pic, where she is sipping the straw,.........just look at those thighs! That can only come from doing FULL squats with relatively heavy weights. This lady has busted her ass in the gym! Good going, I am very impressed!
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       04-13-2013 12:32 PM
Working out in a public gym over here in the Coal Fields has been quite the source of entertainment. Last night at the gym, all of the younger guys (of course doing the only exercise they know- BENCH and BICEP CURLS ie. "The Show Muscles") had their freaking shirts off (and of course wearing cut-off blue jeans). I looked over at a dude my age and just shook my head. I the (self-proclaimed) "Wise Sage of the Weight Room" eventually went over to the shirtless Neanderthals and said "Fellas, all MUSCLES and NO wallet still equals NO BABE! Haha, a hearty laugh was enjoyed by the older guys. They replied confidently: What do you mean? A guy in his 40's replied: "They will find out soon enough" LoL
Fitness Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Fitness Bitchfest       12-18-2012 11:15 AM
Leeza, Most EXCELLENT reply! Nic, you are going on vacation next week! You gotta get that ripped look going. You know what you gotta do. (Can't miss those workouts!) Hang in there buddy.
Fitness Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Fitness Bitchfest       12-14-2012 17:16 PM
Glad I stopped by this thread to find my favorite cast of characters! :-) You know you're getting old when all you do is talk about what hurts. Gee Whiz y'all.......suck it up a little. It's time to be STRONG! "Pain is just weakness leaving the body". ...........Hey SED, you do know in the next couple of weeks we aim to win the Hand of your On-line Affections. Very affectionately yours, Your Most Obedient Servants, RacerX9
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.