Help
FORUMS
Back
Scandle    Posts: 4205
Last 100 Displayed

How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-21-2024 17:28 PM
Same back atcha, Goodenuff! I hope the storm isn't too treacherous for you. We're only expecting about 6 inches, but I have to drive to an appointment in the middle of it. Not worried, though.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-20-2024 19:00 PM
Take care of yourself, Goodenuff! We'll be getting that same storm starting tomorrow night/Friday morning, but it's not predicted to amount to much. Happy spring!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-15-2024 16:58 PM
It was quite warm here for a few days last week and has been getting gradually colder as the days go by. Yesterday it was very chilly with lots of rain, today chilly with lots of sun and wind. Though this belongs in the Happy Thoughts/Bitch Fest thread, we didn't know our furnace had died until the cold weather hit this week, and the technicians are having a hard time repairing it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-09-2024 17:51 PM
We're hoping the forecasted "below freezing at night" followed by "above freezing during the day" holds true. Maple tree tapping season thus begins!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-22-2024 20:21 PM
After enduring a week or so of subzero or nearly just recently, the temp went above freezing today. It was glorious getting out to enjoy an easy walk with my elderly dog. Tonight freezing rain, slush and snow are predicted into tomorrow, enough to make me consider canceling an already delayed dental appointment and lunch out with my kid.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-18-2023 13:08 PM
Today we have cold temps and high winds. The wind chill estimate is at 14F. I feel sorry for the carpenters who are currently working on the outside of my house.
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       11-27-2023 17:39 PM
That really sucks, Kibbie. I'm sorry you're having to deal with such a destructive person as a DIL.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       10-28-2023 11:10 AM
There are lots of people who know how to speak and write correctly who like to be more casual about it sometimes. It can add humor to the conversation or emphasize a point. Relax!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       10-28-2023 11:01 AM
Fokker, that was a beautiful and compassionate thing you did, stopping your race to the finish to help the ailing runner. It's these kind of things that define the type of person you are when all is said and done. Your priorities were exactly in the right place. No regrets there, I'm sure. It was "only" a race, after all. Melvin, that's good advice. I think most people who get it had something traumatic happen that forced them to change. We don't give up our bad habits very easily.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       10-26-2023 12:23 PM
HT 1 - a couple of days ago I found someone to take 2 tickets I bought weeks before surgery was scheduled, and figured out how to electronically transfer them to him. There was no way I'd be able to handle the stairs at the venue, so the tickets needed someone else to use them. HT 2 - this young man, recently fired for no reason, went with his fiance to the David Sedaris show last night, trusting me as they weren't familiar with him before. They laughed so hard, the fiance nearly fell out of her seat. I am so glad to have been able to give them a break from their employment worries. HT 3 - I am beginning to trust my weight on my surgical leg. No BF yet today!
Retired folks what do you do to fill your days?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Retired folks what do you do to fill your days?       10-26-2023 12:13 PM
I have always been one to take care of sometimes major projects on our house and property, and that usually continues into this retirement. Currently I am laid up with a post-surgical knee replacement, but that is temporary. I'll be back in the saddle eventually! My volunteer work with my church has continued, thankfully with Zoom meetings being the standard so I don't have to travel. One of my retired neighbors lives to help people, putting in hours every week at the area food pantry, and offering assistance to neighbors. For example, we have relied on him to walk our dog when we are out a bit long, and they have a great friendship. If anyone's interested, there is a book I read this year that addresses ageism, kind of related to the OP. Check out "This Chair Rocks: A Manifesto Against Ageism" by Ashton Applewhite. It is a fast but provocative read.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       10-24-2023 20:13 PM
Melvin, I hope for the best for you. It sounds like you're on the right track after years of challenges. What you said regarding my recovery was, thankfully, a bit off. I haven't needed anyone to clean me up after toileting, for which we are both grateful!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       10-24-2023 11:33 AM
Melvin, I am glad you're healing. For me, the down time has meant taking a look at what minutia seemed so important when I was more functional, and accepting a different standard, at least for now. A big part of that has been accepting and asking for help.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       10-24-2023 11:07 AM
HT - I seem to be mostly on schedule in recovering from my knee replacement surgery 8 days ago. BF - it appears I may have a small fracture in my wrist from when I fell the first night home. Bummer! @Goodenuff - we've those kind of requests from "couples" before. I agree, it's a WTF and a What, are you nuts? kind of moment.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       10-04-2023 22:03 PM
HT - Mr. Scandle and I caught the Amtrak Hiawatha train from Milwaukee to Chicago today, meeting my sister and BIL en route to the Pompeii exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry. Sis and I had actually explored a littoral the buried city when we were in elementary school (family vacation), so it was a thrill for us to see some of the discoveries made after our initial visit Overall a splendid trip. BF - Mr.Scandle is having some very troubling nerve pain down one leg, especially when on his feet for a long time. We’re meeting with a neurosurgeon tomorrow.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       09-30-2023 11:52 AM
Melvin, I'm wishing you a quick recovery. Taking care of yourself makes you available to help others, like your ailing family member, and we know how important that is to you.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       09-01-2023 19:48 PM
HT - the young woman who I occasionally hire to garden for/with me was at my home today, and we made progress. Never enough, but things were accomplished. BF - poison ivy has moved into the garden, first time ever, and I’ve lived and gardened here over 25 years. The biggest surprise is that we didn’t see it before.
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       08-27-2023 22:23 PM
Hey BT, are you READY to play again? I YEARN for a bit of that banter you mentioned.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       08-27-2023 15:22 PM
Thank you, VA! I’ve been reading more than posting, but have been on the site regularly.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       08-25-2023 21:10 PM
HT - almost exactly 8 years ago we adopted a mixed-breed dog (golden retriever and collie plus who knows what), a rescue from another state. Despite being reactive to all other dogs, he has been one of my favorite dogs over the years, and a constant companion. He was even game to try canine freestyle (doggy dancing with me as trainer), doing well enough to perform for free at various retirement homes and other venues. We retired when the pandemic hit. BF - our dog is over 14 years old now and has slowed down quite a bit. We know his end will likely be within the year.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-14-2023 09:52 AM
After moderate drought conditions all summer, today we're under a flood watch with 3 inches of rain expected in my area by 11 pm tonight.
Disappointing 3-somes??
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Disappointing 3-somes??       08-13-2023 20:47 PM
Even if it was, a person can use their imagination and be creatively sexual without requiring an erection. There's a lot to be said for foreplay.
Disappointing 3-somes??
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Disappointing 3-somes??       08-13-2023 18:34 PM
This wasn't a threesome but HouTex's story reminded me of it. We were at a hotel party and met a couple that was as interested in playing with us as we were with them. When the guy and I were enjoying oral with each other early on in the fun, he came very quickly. Very unfortunately, he decided to get dressed and the two of them left even though the wife and I had starting having our own fun.. I figured he would take some time to recover and/or engage in other sexual activities, but no. Can't recall his name, but we refer to him by the title of a book that came out about that time: "Eats, Shoots and Leaves."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       08-11-2023 20:17 PM
That’s great news, Melvin! I hope their surgery and recovery go well.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-09-2023 22:42 PM
Wisconsin State Fair food. Nothing to write home about, though the dough-wrapped deep fried Reese’s peanut butter cups were pretty good.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       08-08-2023 15:57 PM
Melvin, I'm so sorry to hear of your elderly family member's medical emergency, but glad to know you were there to assist immediately. Wishing you and them all the best.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-01-2023 21:10 PM
Jamaican Jerk shish kabobs cooked on a charcoal grill. Even our young Japanese visitors loved it!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-27-2023 21:24 PM
Congrats, TD! Lucky you!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       07-26-2023 12:27 PM
Mayhem and Wayne, often I have tried to insert paragraph breaks when needed, only to see they aren’t successful - sometimes. Are double paragraph spaces required for one to be inserted? It could be the writers aren’t aware of this glitch.
Favorite board games or card games
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Favorite board games or card games       07-19-2023 22:24 PM
We've been enjoying Chronology with friends and family. Available on Amazon, it's easy to play but a challenge to win. Each player has to decide where a new historical event card that is read to them fits within the timeline of cards they've already won. It generates a lot of conversation and laughter.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-19-2023 10:13 AM
BT, you TRIED to DETER the DEERS in the headlights from their efforts to STEER the game in an unintended direction. Time to RESET and STARE at the game that RATES your attention.
Let's talk boobs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Let's talk boobs       07-16-2023 17:00 PM
Another solution for keloids that has helped me a bit is silicone tape, available at lots of pharmacies and big box stores, as well as Amazon. It’s noninvasive and painless, but takes a long time to work.
Happy International Non-Binary Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy International Non-Binary Day       07-16-2023 16:16 PM
ionsawmill, thanks for posting this. I have a kid who, though definitely biologically female from birth and with female interests most of their life, has in recent years felt they are non-binary. Their husband is cool with that, loving and supporting our kid no matter what. We absolutely love and support our kid, too, regardless of how they identify. The hardest part for us as parents is to get used to using the plural "them" or "they" instead of "her" or "she", but that's a small issue.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       07-14-2023 19:12 PM
HT from last week: we really did have a good time at the conference we attended in Tucson, seeing old friends and making new ones (all platonic). BF: from last week: several people I know who were there came down with covid. HT: Not me or Mr. Scandle!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       07-09-2023 02:48 AM
HT: a conference we’re attending wraps up tomorrow. It was interesting, well run, the resort was beautiful and all of the staff did an excellent job taking care of us. BF: being held in Tucson, it was hot as hell. HT: we’ll be home with our pets soon
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       07-01-2023 20:54 PM
@ VA - but gained muscle?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       06-30-2023 13:18 PM
Congratulations!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       06-09-2023 09:31 AM
Sounds like a terrific first date, Melvin. I am happy for you.
Pussy stretching
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pussy stretching       06-06-2023 21:12 PM
Butch, some older women's bodies go through hormonal changes that may cause vaginal atrophy. If a woman wants to stretch her vagina, it's likely to make the whole love-making process more enjoyable for her and her partner(s). Too tight is too painful.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       06-06-2023 11:13 AM
HT: Mr. Scandle and I enjoyed an awesome reunion of the guys he roomed with during college some 45-47 years ago this past weekend at a 71-acre estate/historical landmark one of the guys owns. Spouses also attended. Two of us knew the guys all those years ago and remembered many of the stories shared. BF: Our flight home was delayed, then canceled. HT: We were given seats on another flight, leaving 7 hours after the originally scheduled one. BF: Part of the interstate highway we normally take was shut down, but we pulled in around 11:30 pm HT: The house was in great shape (taken care of by friends) and the pets were happy to see us.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       05-26-2023 09:14 AM
I agree, BT, that THESE rules are easy for most to understand. GEESH, are we being trolled?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       05-25-2023 23:38 PM
Goodenuff is right. I was grateful for his offer to head east to take care of my pets, but bringing along his dogs won’t work with my pets. Scamp, I will get in touch with you about the pet sitting service. It might be the best option..
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       05-24-2023 23:11 PM
Thanks for the offer and suggestion, Goodenuff. If my dog wasn’t reactive to other dogs it would work.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       05-24-2023 17:52 PM
HT - my husband’s upper arm fracture from 2 weeks ago has healed well enough to not require surgery, meaning we are cleared to fly out on a mini vacation next weekend. BF - I am having a hell of a time finding people to take care of our cat and dog while we’re gone. Several would love to but they have other plans.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       05-22-2023 17:55 PM
"dinking?"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       05-10-2023 21:38 PM
Well, I'd like to AMBLE on down to wherever BT's hanging out so we could MAYBE meet face to face. BEAMS of radiant smiles would abound!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       05-06-2023 12:24 PM
HT - yesterday I was able to help a widowed friend of mine go through her and her late husband’s closet to sort clothing to donate or throw away. We accomplished the goal and then some, filling my SUV with many bags. Today I dropped them all off at a thrift store. BF - damn, I’m tired after spending 6 1/2 hours doing this work!
Estradiol for wife
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Estradiol for wife       05-04-2023 23:16 PM
I never heard of estradiol use to improve sex drive. My gyn prescribed the cream to combat labia thinning, which can cause pain with intercourse.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       05-02-2023 21:13 PM
Oven roasted eggplant, chicken breasts sautéed in butter and lemon pepper, lemon pepper sauce and rice cooked in chicken broth
Restaurants we loved
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Restaurants we loved       05-01-2023 21:32 PM
Hmm, not that I know of. There is a Mexican restaurant near me that serves it, but presumably it’s Mexican, not Peruvian, and I don’t like it. When we visited Costa Rica in January 2020, we enjoyed the fruit ceviche, so it’s not like we’re picky eaters. If you find one in our area, please LMK.
Restaurants we loved
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Restaurants we loved       04-29-2023 10:45 AM
Just around the corner from Rooftop Resort in Hollywood, FL is this amazing Peruvian restaurant. Their ceviche is the best we've ever had, bar none, and whenever we visited Rooftop we also hit up Pachamanka Authentic Peruvian Cuisine. The place is pretty casual so you don't have to get cleaned up much before dining.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       03-30-2023 23:51 PM
Hey, Goodenuff, good to see you again!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-09-2023 21:06 PM
Oven-roasted veggies and pork chops
Let's talk boobs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Let's talk boobs       03-05-2023 18:11 PM
@25M0re, did your treatment team tell you about the importance of massaging your breast implants after surgery? If massaging isn't done, they can get quite hard and uncomfortable. It has been over 27 years since I got mine and I have absolutely no regrets - they're soft but hold the shape extremely well.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       02-21-2023 00:17 AM
Happy thought: we had no difficulty driving 9 hours to Kansas City (and home again) for last weekend’s Springsteen concert, reuniting also with old friends. Bitchfest: the day before our trip, high winds and presumably ice, hit Hwy. 80 across Iowa. We saw upwards of 5 dozen vehicles that had skidded off the road, most of them semis. I feel bad for the drivers who endured it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-10-2023 19:08 PM
I don't really know, currentrider. I've been told the average temp of Lake Michigan is about 39 degrees year round if you include the very deepest portions. Along the shoreline it varies widely, depending on air temp, sun, currents and waves. We actually went swimming in mid September a couple years ago, with nearshore water temp around 80. Because of prevailing westerly winds, warmer water hits the Michigan shore much more often.
Old posts are interesting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Old posts are interesting       02-09-2023 22:01 PM
I remember when the limericks thread was really fun to read and write in. For some reason, the old version was deleted.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-09-2023 21:58 PM
Likewise, VA!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-09-2023 17:19 PM
@currentrider, no. Lake Michigan is so deep (900 ft.) that it doesn't freeze over. Ice forms on the surface when it is very cold and the lake is calm, but never all the way across or thick enough to withstand waves and strong currents. Usually the ice eventually gets pushed to shore and can build up quite high, even on the Wisconsin shore. I hear that Michigan's shoreline sees much more impact from lake ice building up, sometimes destroying structures there.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-09-2023 17:12 PM
Hopefully the cops recorded the license plate numbers and issued tickets to deter them next time.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-06-2023 23:39 PM
We’ve been happy to have above freezing temps again, but tonight there are gale warnings on Lake Michigan. I love the sound of the waves crashing on shore.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-05-2023 15:23 PM
Honor Blackman
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-02-2023 21:58 PM
Temps heading down to minus 4 at 7 a.m. tomorrow. It was a sunny day in the 20s today but the west wind was nasty.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-02-2023 21:53 PM
Creech Marin
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-02-2023 19:52 PM
Veronica Lodge
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-02-2023 00:23 AM
Fats Domino
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-01-2023 21:50 PM
Jay Ellis
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-28-2023 22:31 PM
Warren Buffett
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-28-2023 20:19 PM
Tamika Mallory
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-28-2023 00:40 AM
Sitting Bull
5 words after bad sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 words after bad sex       01-26-2023 22:08 PM
Time for you to leave!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-26-2023 22:04 PM
Benny Goodman
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-25-2023 20:31 PM
Haile Selassie
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-25-2023 18:20 PM
Finn Wolfhard
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-20-2023 23:59 PM
Didi Conn
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-18-2023 08:13 AM
Tyler Perry
Testosterone therapy??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Testosterone therapy??       01-17-2023 20:57 PM
Men need to be aware that testosterone fuels prostate cancer. Be sure to have your PSA checked. If prostate cancer is discovered, testosterone reduction therapy is used to reduce the likelihood of having it spread. I'm not a doctor but have learned a few things from my partner's experience.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-17-2023 20:53 PM
Catya Sassoon
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-17-2023 13:21 PM
Grady Hendrix
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-16-2023 00:12 AM
Minnie Pearl
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-14-2023 23:04 PM
BB King
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-05-2023 23:41 PM
Fozzie Bear
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-03-2023 13:08 PM
Fog, rain, and about 45 degrees. We may get snow tomorrow.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-09-2022 22:28 PM
High winds all day and tonight, near freezing temps, and sleet.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       11-28-2022 09:25 AM
Spice
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-27-2022 21:36 PM
Langston Hughes
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-26-2022 21:27 PM
Lester Holt
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-26-2022 21:24 PM
Holy smokes, Melvin.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       11-23-2022 14:46 PM
Vittles
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-22-2022 20:42 PM
Willie Nelson
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-21-2022 00:36 AM
Corky Ballas
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-19-2022 21:49 PM
Vishwak Sen
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       11-19-2022 21:46 PM
Downpour
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       11-19-2022 00:03 AM
Death
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-19-2022 00:03 AM
Honest Abe
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-18-2022 18:29 PM
LeVar Burton
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-17-2022 22:38 PM
Mitch Miller
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-17-2022 15:46 PM
LaToya Cantrell
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-14-2022 21:52 PM
Hal Leonard
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       11-14-2022 19:53 PM
Withdrawal
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.