Help
FORUMS
Back
peghey19    Posts: 1492
Last 100 Displayed

Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-12-2024 12:28 PM
In another blazing display of the depth of his ignorance. He never ceases to amaze.
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       04-02-2024 17:08 PM
Joe Flaherty of SCTV and Freaks and Geeks. He was 82 SCTV was mandatory watching on friday nights with my friends, and Freaks and Geeks was one of the my favorite shows about the high school experience.
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-28-2024 11:35 AM
I am such a movie and limited mini-series whore. It is one of the perils of living alone. That and pints of vegan ice cream.
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-27-2024 22:16 PM
Paul Giamatti is great in everything he is in. I am going to watch that tomorrow night. Will I be able to be alone in the house after watching?
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-27-2024 22:15 PM
I loved Peter Dinklage in The Station Agent.
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-26-2024 12:47 PM
Pink with a prosthetic chest!
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-25-2024 11:30 AM
I am not feeling the JLC thing for you, beautiful Rabbit, but we all get to choose who we want to be. I got to think on this one. I see JLC playing L, BT's ex I have to think! I have you as more Terri Hatcher - no...that's not it... Milla Jojovich? Daisy Ridley? ...getting closer. Fun could also be an southern David Tennant-type. He does a decent American accent. BT could be played by...
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-25-2024 11:19 AM
Tom Skerritt with a deeper accent than Steel Magnolias, glasses, likely a bigger dick and chasing after all of the bridesmaids at once! Yes! Scamp as Pat Stew def works in my book! And Rabbit uttering the classic line that I had also said to Fun on the train: "Scamp would be in jail."
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-25-2024 08:46 AM
Not quite... but close... Bill Murray is not quite quirky enough, believe it or not.
Double Pussy Penetration
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Double Pussy Penetration       03-25-2024 08:38 AM
"Always want to try but worried it will hurt to much, One sometimes hurts" This! Two is beyond my comprehension.
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-25-2024 08:30 AM
It involved a young, overzealous porter, Fun's then-habit of awakening before dawn and needing a cigarette, closed doors at a scheduled train stop, Fun being ejected from the train, talking a station agent into dropping him off at a rental car center and driving the rental car to Atlanta to get back on the train with a new ticket. I got a text saying something like "I am in 3rd class, bring the bourbon and snacks.". He then proceeded to flirt with the young mother in the row ahead of us, and cause a small altercation a few hours later trying to get back into 1st class. I may have also been involved in that altercation. He made me promise to tell no one when we got to NOLA, which lasted about 15 minutes before he was telling the story. There are many other funny parts to the story, but you will have to wait for the movie, where the part of Fun will be played by ...I gotta think about that one, but I will be played by Marisa Tomei if I get any input in the casting.
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-23-2024 12:37 PM
When Fun actually got thrown off the fucking train, we made that joke several times.
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-23-2024 12:03 PM
The Big Lebowski is the flick FunAhoy and I would watch on our train trips! I am currently in Washington and am going to check that out, Thanks!
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-23-2024 10:37 AM
Yes! Thanks! I have not seen that movie for 25 years...and then I may have to segue into the Battlestar Galactica reboot...this is going to be fun! Pouring rain here and cold, so the perfect day for it.
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-22-2024 16:13 PM
Dune !!, or whatever it is called it absolutely on the list! And yes, also, to The Princess Bride, because who knew that she would grow up to be president?
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-22-2024 13:31 PM
I am dog sitting for friends who have the most MASSIVE TV screen I have ever seen. I am going to watch Poor Things again and then try for a movie a night while they are gone, alternating newer and classic. I have a list, but any suggestions for something large-screen worthy? Nothing scary - I am here alone!
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-22-2024 13:26 PM
It is all about the naughty bits!
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-22-2024 13:24 PM
I am watching this, too, as I also do IF and love it! As I have become metabolically flexible, I am never hungry, I burn fat easily, and the best bit: I only have to cook one big meal a day, and then I graze for a second sort of meal. I hate to cook, so it really works for me. The what one eats for a meal is the really important part. Yeah - cereal for any meal is terrible - but as a breakfast it is the worst.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-21-2024 20:19 PM
“One of those details involves the nutrient quality of the diets typical of the different subsets of participants. Without this information, it cannot be determined if nutrient density might be an alternate explanation to the findings that currently focus on the window of time for eating. Second, it needs to be emphasized that categorization into the different windows of time-restricted eating was determined on the basis of just two days of dietary intake,” he said. This will be interesting to watch unfold.
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-21-2024 19:01 PM
*snort* Hey there, hot one! What a nice greeting! How are you? I have just been catching up on your always- entertaining posts.
COMING OUT AS SWINGERS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > COMING OUT AS SWINGERS       03-19-2024 22:31 PM
Non-monogamy might get a slightly different reaction, but it is copping to the other aspects of the LS that has raised eyebrows.
COMING OUT AS SWINGERS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > COMING OUT AS SWINGERS       03-19-2024 20:42 PM
No one who has not been in the LS understands the lifestyle, and although there have now been fairly objective and accurate portrayals in the media of almost every other way to live one's life, I have never seen anything that gives any real insight into swinging. We are all still considered freaks. My advice to you: if you have no intention of playing with an individual or couple, do not tell them about your activities because they just won't understand. I have friends of 40 years whom I told I had a hall-pass hubby...friends from whom I have heard of sexual exploits, STDs, unwanted pregnancies, affairs, the whole works... and the looks I got from two of them shocked me. Feel free to talk in here to us about how much fun this all can be - we get it!
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       03-18-2024 13:15 PM
That truly is a happy thought, Melvin.
The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?       03-16-2024 10:28 AM
There used to be a thread on orchids somewhere around this place. Does anyone know where it went? I am afraid to look around - - I might get shot.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       03-14-2024 19:32 PM
Or Rome! One of my greatest travel accomplishments was driving a standard-transmission, mid-day, through the center of Rome while following friends in another vehicle and not dying. Lanes, turn signals, traffic lights, pedestrians, and common sense are all just mere driving suggestions. It was terrifying and exhilarating at the same time, and I treated myself to one of those insane roadside paninis once we were out of the city.
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-14-2024 13:58 PM
Hey Kitten! It is lovely to still see you here, for sure! Once a Jersey Girl ... right?
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-14-2024 12:12 PM
Hey Good - one of my relapses when the real world get a little boring. It is fun to pop in and see the gang.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       03-14-2024 12:07 PM
OMG! Bobby USA was so adorable. That was such an outstanding forum moment among the many!
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-14-2024 10:33 AM
Surprise, my darlings! Once again I have given up the vanilla way and am wading deep into Dickville!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       03-14-2024 08:56 AM
That is a pretty fair assessment, mayhem. Once you get away from the NYC area, "The Garden State" is really that, and a beautiful place. Except for weekends, the last 75 miles of the GSP have minimal traffic and is a beautiful drive. The western part of the state, along the Delaware River is also beautiful and historic. Every state is corrupt, we just happen to be more densely populated - hence more corruptors! I live in a beautiful place 10 months of the year; for the other two months it is a complete shit-show full of entitled assholes, so I get out of town and visit my friends.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       03-13-2024 23:02 PM
Hey there, cute Mr va , and hi Melvin - ya know I show up every now and then. I was not going to get involved here, but I had to stick up for my state!
Best way to cut weight?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Best way to cut weight?       03-13-2024 21:08 PM
If you are eating for your health, any diet that includes eating tons of processed foods and very little whole foods is going to be bad for you, no matter how you define your diet. I always tell those that ask that the you should begin by eating foods you can identify (chicken rather than chicken nuggets, for example, apples rather than processed applesauce, etc), and get lots of color in your diet. Eat foods that you have to chew, rather than those that are pre-chewed for you.
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-13-2024 20:57 PM
Both were mesmerizing, but the sets! Every minute detail was perfect - the ceilings, the light fixtures, every piece of art, the fabrics. I only watched it once, but will definitely watch it again.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       03-13-2024 18:38 PM
That is a complete falsehood!
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       03-13-2024 17:35 PM
"I'm still a fan of Walter White. I thought the machine gun ending was a bad ass ending to bad guys." I happened to read this while beginning Breaking Bad again for the 3rd time. It has been long enough between viewings to be almost as fun as the first time. The sets and costumes on Poor Things would have been worth the view even if the movie had been only mediocre, which it was not. I loved it.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-29-2020 13:24 PM
"Just think - those people probably drive cars." Even more frightening to me: those people probably have offspring.
Cert question.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Cert question.       02-19-2020 21:05 PM
Agree with MsMolly on all of this, especially with being yourself on here. If you spend enough time on the site and in the LS, you will find your people, as most of us do. As someone who requires certs, if I got an email from you, I might let the cert thing slide for a meet, just because you ARE a geek! A well-written, friendly message from someone who appears to be authentic both in word and photos can go a long way.
2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       02-19-2020 20:45 PM
I am only here for a little bit. I made some fun new friends, and now it is time to pop out. It was delightful to see your name pop up!
2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       02-19-2020 20:36 PM
That Scamp! He is very good at talking people into or out of things!
2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       02-19-2020 20:35 PM
OMG! How are you?
hiding faces
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > hiding faces       02-08-2020 20:06 PM
Late to the conversation, but a default pic with a dunce cap is enough to do me in.
2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       02-07-2020 15:33 PM
mr va, It sounds as though you are getting away pretty easily on this one!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-04-2020 20:37 PM
I was going to post almost the same thing, but it sounded so forum 2012.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       02-04-2020 13:42 PM
Baby, It's Cold Outside!
Married Man Cheating more appealing than Married Man in Open Relationship
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Married Man Cheating more appealing than Married Man in Open Relationship       02-02-2020 23:50 PM
Nope. Who needs the potential hassle or the drama? If possible, I would never want to be involved in such a deception. It does matter to me.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       02-02-2020 23:46 PM
So fortunate to be in Colorado skiing. Workout was all day skiing in 40 degree weather. I have been doing geriatric crossfit for the last 8 months, and I cannot believe the difference it has made in my skiing.
2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       01-30-2020 19:19 PM
This is why the block is a beautiful feature. It saves me a shit-ton of time.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-27-2020 16:21 PM
@current: ...a headless fish, a bottle of wine, and thou.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-26-2020 18:36 PM
Or holding a fish.
Couples that are only interested because you have an attractive wife .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Couples that are only interested because you have an attractive wife .       01-25-2020 10:52 AM
@something - I think your time here would be much better spent figuring out what you two want rather than reading into what anyone else wants and why. If something puzzles you or seems unclear, just ask directly. The answer may be completely different from your assumption or it might be what you assumed, or it could be total bullshit. Whatever it is, it is going to give you more information and allow you to make a more reasoned decision as to how you proceed
Updating photos on profile.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Updating photos on profile.       01-24-2020 14:03 PM
Hahahaha! Love it and exactly!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Updating photos on profile.       01-24-2020 13:28 PM
@jinx,et al: yup, apples to titties
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Updating photos on profile.       01-24-2020 13:26 PM
@hot - I was thinking about this last night as I pondered my lack of current photos: to me, photos convey so much more than how big tits are or how many muscles you have. Photos, in addition to physicality, tell me about creativity, attention to detail, style, and most of all, sense of fun and playfulness. These matter a lot to me when I am looking for someone with whom I am going to be sharing my time and my body. I remember a former forum-er who had a photo of a beer can, I think, suspended from his penis and it was hilarious. I might not have seen this guy at a club and thought: hot, but from the photo I knew that meeting him would be a good time. For me(just me, not trying to persuade anyone of anything), that photo made him more attractive than 16 bathroom mug shots of the perfect physique. Also makes me think of one of my favorite dood who blurred out his dog's faces and also a marionette he was holding in a photo. Hot as hell!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Updating photos on profile.       01-23-2020 00:28 AM
Please excuse the need for hyphen; I was very distracted holding in pee.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Updating photos on profile.       01-23-2020 00:26 AM
I just peed a little from laughing AND got a tiny straight lady boner from that comment. Well-played GGMM!
Would appreciate a revisit and critique
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Would appreciate a revisit and critique       01-22-2020 23:06 PM
We lost his ass when he went to the light side. it is the perfect business idea, no? notwithstanding the genius of Rent a Rear
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Updating photos on profile.       01-22-2020 22:44 PM
I think we all expect to see photos that represent what we look like now. I ask that from the get go, and also ask for recent photos via another means of communication. Right now, because it is easy to send updated pics and such a pain in the ass here, My pics are 9 - 2 years old, but my body looks basically the same. I am in no way mis-representing myself. On this site, the onus is on the user to assume that everyone could be, might be, probably is not who they seem to be, or at least that is how I operate until I am absolutely sure otherwise. After being here 15 minutes, I knew that questions beforehand would at least mitigate on-site disappointment.
Profile Performances…
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Performances…       01-22-2020 21:03 PM
Watch out: he bites
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Updating photos on profile.       01-22-2020 21:03 PM
Exactly! Same with certs, and any other preference! If I do not fit the bill, move on! I want what I want, and am willing to wait for it. Why should ANYONE else care or think they have a right to dictate how MY profile should look? It blows my fucking mind.
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Would appreciate a revisit and critique       01-22-2020 20:53 PM
I thought of a service where I would sleep with husbands whose wives no longer had any interest in sex and were weary of hubby's constant horniness, and the wives would shop, clean, do some bookkeeping, laundry, or any of the things I hate doing. I thought I could call it "quid pro ho". Fun Ahoy did not think it nearly as funny as I did. I have at least a half-dozen acquaintances who would certainly take me up on this, if they had any idea of my dirty little secret.
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Would appreciate a revisit and critique       01-22-2020 20:44 PM
Imagine the ad campaign
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       01-22-2020 15:03 PM
That one was a little kick, I must say.
2020 Happy Thought of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Happy Thought of the Day       01-22-2020 13:25 PM
@msmolly: Have a great time! My HT: getting ready to board a plane for somewhere much snowier but possibly packing a little heat!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Happy Thought of the Day       01-22-2020 11:56 AM
And you don't have to necessarily model them on your feet, just sayin'
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Happy Thought of the Day       01-22-2020 11:26 AM
Except on doods while they are playing...naked pics with sad white athletic socks is lady-boner death round these parts. Now Bombas? Maybe. BT, you may have to model your new purchases when they arrive.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Happy Thought of the Day       01-22-2020 10:10 AM
Bombas are on my February treat list. I have a thing for socks.
Taking a break/hiding profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Taking a break/hiding profile       01-21-2020 19:48 PM
Oy, the magic of the SLS site!
Taking a break/hiding profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Taking a break/hiding profile       01-21-2020 19:21 PM
It does not matter what you do; some asshat is going to contact you. And...couples are just as guilty of paying no attention to profiles, said the straight girl.
Profile Performances…
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Performances…       01-20-2020 21:34 PM
I was going to write a cert about the last concert, but fuck that noise!
Profile Performances…
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Performances…       01-20-2020 21:30 PM
Amos-ing it the hell up today. snort
Profile Performances…
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Performances…       01-20-2020 21:27 PM
Some of know how to stay in and play... I was actually Amos-ing the hell up today
Profile Performances…
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Performances…       01-20-2020 20:33 PM
Going all maverick on us!
Profile Performances…
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Performances…       01-20-2020 18:07 PM
@molly, yup!
Profile Performances…
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Performances…       01-20-2020 17:44 PM
Hey there DB, It IS a position of defending yourself and your manner for using the site, but that is totally cool. My position is, you do this your way, which I will fully support, and I will do this my way, and there is no need to be defensive of your position. Certs is the way in which I weed out, feel comfortable, prefer to operate, and it has worked well for me. I have met a couple of asshats who had certs, but have had more success than not. I feel I learn from certs. For example: a couple writes that she is not really bi, blah, blah, blah, even though she is listed as bi; she likes to see him have a good time, but they don't play alone (I get one of these every few days). Going into their certs, it is clear that she is very bi, and I , therefore, am not interested, whether she makes a move or not. Is it empirical evidence that I would not enjoy their company? Of course not, but I am going to play the odds and choose to move along. I think the other aspect that is forgotten is that one has to accept a cert; they do not just show up. If someone has certs, then they are comfortable with that. If you don't want to accept or write a cert, don't do it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-19-2020 19:35 PM
Congrats on the shut-out!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-19-2020 19:34 PM
Don't fuck with Flutie? It sounds like lots of fun, mr va. It made me think back to when I was in HS and my brother was a pretty decent pitcher. I was his practice catcher at home. After I got over the sheer terror, it was a blast.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-19-2020 18:33 PM
For you or Doug?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-18-2020 21:54 PM
Glad you are feeling better, Ms Kibbs!
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-17-2020 19:35 PM
Crazy windy here last night; it felt as if the windows were going to blow in!
What sex act would you perform on the person above you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > What sex act would you perform on the person above you?       01-17-2020 15:50 PM
Slut and Juice?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > What sex act would you perform on the person above you?       01-17-2020 14:54 PM
Only if you pan my stream
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > What sex act would you perform on the person above you?       01-17-2020 14:41 PM
Is smelting half way between smelling and melting?
Recent TV Series
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent TV Series       01-17-2020 11:56 AM
And Schitts's Creek, which is warm and clever and funny as hell
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-17-2020 11:04 AM
DVP and the Dangling Chads? - Up to Nothing Wrong thread, but I am lazy today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-17-2020 10:56 AM
Oh my gosh! That is funny! I am going to dress like a bag-lady next time. You know, my usual
A question about certs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > A question about certs       01-17-2020 10:30 AM
Nah! That dood was some asshole named Nic!
Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       01-17-2020 09:23 AM
Can't imagine what you'd make for swabbing a deck!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       01-17-2020 09:22 AM
Freshly painted, I dare say
A question about certs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > A question about certs       01-17-2020 09:22 AM
I think everyone should do what works for them and stop trying to argue their way as the correct way of navigating here. I require certs as it indicates to me that a SM or couple has shown up somewhere, at some point, and at minimum has known how to behave; most times it tells me more. I have been here on and off for 9 years(YEESH), and I have had only one bad in-person experience. I may not have clicked with a man, but he showed up, and was not an asshole. I have met many fun, sexy, funny, charming people who all had certs saying just that. Do those same types of folk exist without certs? Absolutely. Have I missed out on some great people? Absolutely, but I will stick with this process as it has worked for me exceedingly well so far.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       01-17-2020 08:22 AM
I heard he puts them in a tortilla if you serve up some trim
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-16-2020 15:54 PM
Ven Hacia Mi - The Mavericks I just cha-cha-ed my ass of to this, and it was fun as hell
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       01-16-2020 15:39 PM
Organic Chemistry, Constitutional Law AND Grammar.
Profile Performances…
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Performances…       01-16-2020 11:44 AM
It is all about getting your flirt on, Ms Kathy! Wait...or Mr Kathy, snort!
Profile Performances…
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Performances…       01-16-2020 11:43 AM
Check that fucker twice, and then get back to me with the naughty stuff.
Profile Performances…
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Performances…       01-16-2020 08:55 AM
I was hoping to simply mark you with a stamp of approval, but whatever you want...
2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       01-16-2020 08:53 AM
HOLY FUCKING SHIT - That is a screenplay!
Recent TV Series
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent TV Series       01-15-2020 21:09 PM
I loved SOA; it might be time for a rewatch soon. My new favorite binges have been Catastrophe and Fleabag. Second season Fleabag writing, acting and direction were just stellar.
Profile Performances…
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Performances…       01-15-2020 21:06 PM
Always nice to get your approval, Mr Jinx; it gets me all hot and bothered.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-15-2020 21:02 PM
Hey Mr Tigg! How are you?
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       01-15-2020 11:37 AM
Just as is should
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.