Help
FORUMS
Back
peghey19    Posts: 1340
Last 100 Displayed

Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       08-30-2017 23:31 PM
He prolly did it whilst diving for clams.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-17-2017 22:40 PM
Why, why, why?
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-17-2017 22:27 PM
Only if you remember my last name. It will be multiple choice.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-17-2017 22:12 PM
PG and Kibby! It's a party. PG's last name is Girl; Kibby's is Bits
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       07-14-2017 19:01 PM
Hilarious
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       07-13-2017 10:51 AM
We need to put a Mary Lee tracker on nutcal; perhaps that will cause him to dive deep and be out of range. As opposed to his usual state of "in deranged."
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       07-12-2017 10:27 AM
NO should be NJ
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       07-12-2017 10:27 AM
NO should be NJ
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       07-12-2017 09:49 AM
Jesus, NJ
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       07-12-2017 09:48 AM
You have obviously never met some of the asshats who fish in NO and think they are above the law and can pay any fine easily. I hope what you say is true, and I will let that give me some comfort.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       07-12-2017 09:10 AM
It just made me shake my head with wonder. Perhaps they wised up and decided to stop reporting her position, realizing that they were essentially putting a target on her back.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       07-12-2017 08:32 AM
Mary Lee was doomed the minute they let it be known that she could be tracked and kept reporting where she was. She is some fucking asshole's trophy by now.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-11-2017 21:29 PM
Are you screaming James Madison at us? Should you then not follow it up with the requisite, BITCHES?
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       07-10-2017 07:24 AM
Congrats BLM!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-06-2017 23:59 PM
Current, I think that was a comment Groucho made to the wife of a couple with closer to 15 kids. When he asked he why so many, she replied,"I love my husband". He then made the cigar comment. He was truly brilliant.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       07-05-2017 22:44 PM
His Banalitrees See what I did there?
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-03-2017 17:10 PM
Prolly comparable in size, but these were attached to a rather large gentleman.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-03-2017 16:58 PM
"methinks she has a screw loose." Because that's so rare. Mr va, I am not ball-centric, just a wise ass. I did see the biggest pair I have ever encountered last week, however. The image has stuck with me.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-03-2017 15:32 PM
I am thinking one slash for each ball...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       07-03-2017 09:48 AM
Bloat that ass would require roses
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       07-02-2017 22:23 PM
******snort******
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       07-02-2017 20:49 PM
Far more interested in his outdoor plumbing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       07-02-2017 19:59 PM
I texted Algonquin about the Lou out. What WILL get his attention?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       06-30-2017 19:01 PM
y'all are too cute
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       06-30-2017 18:59 PM
She needed a fauxnail! Radical Self-Acceptance, I guess.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       06-30-2017 16:03 PM
Double BF - Sweaty and NOT in a sex swing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       06-30-2017 15:57 PM
HT - No humidity or bugs in No CA. It is absolutely delightful being outdoors in the sun without boob sweat. BF - I am back in NJ with rivulets running down my abs and asscrack.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       06-30-2017 15:54 PM
Almost as bad as a guy toe ring. There was a dood in my class last week with a toe ring. He was wearing on Oxford shirt and khakis(one of my mis-spelled words), and was sporting a toe ring. I found myself staring at in horror more than I would like to admit.
CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       06-17-2017 10:34 AM
No...we need a "Let's make the cagefight great again" thread **snort**
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-15-2017 19:58 PM
And THIS is why I love you...
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-15-2017 19:46 PM
Dancing around the kitchen to Springsteen Live 1975-85 and pretending I am 22...RAISE YOUR HAND, RAISE YOUR HAND, RAISE YOUR HAND, RAISE YOUR HAND.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-12-2017 21:43 PM
New thread: Tunes to make you come hither
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-12-2017 21:40 PM
How about, go wither? **snort**
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-12-2017 21:07 PM
Googling "the opposite of come hither".
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-12-2017 20:58 PM
I liked the bit about looking it up...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-12-2017 20:40 PM
This was sent to me today as part of a short email exxhange: Speaking of fingers,(which I was not)lately I've found a significant % of women really, really love the "come hither" technique (fingering; you can look it up). I 'turbo-charge' it by also licking the clit at the same time. (The 'G' spot is reportedly in-between those two areas). One woman had 30 O's in a row that way, most of her entire life(!). Signs his email,***** 8 times certified blah blah blah SM.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       06-08-2017 21:25 PM
Wishing you the best BLM... Oh gosh that chest...sigh
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       06-06-2017 14:56 PM
Shit spewing asshat was a nice touch.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-02-2017 20:49 PM
Don't I wish! Sometime before SS kicks in, I hope.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-02-2017 20:37 PM
Sounds yummy!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-02-2017 20:07 PM
Some here like pie
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-02-2017 19:33 PM
Ain't no Man The Avett Brothers
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       10-19-2016 21:11 PM
Now he tells us
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-19-2016 17:47 PM
Hey there, Booty Shorts. Yoga is become steadily more challenging anf fulfilling. I need to start running next week, as I need a littl more cardio.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-16-2016 22:33 PM
My friends went to Hedo. They are not fussy people, but thought it was dirty, run down and said everything was broken in one manner or another. They thought it bordered on criminal for what they were charged.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-15-2016 21:52 PM
Absolutely delicious pasta with mushrooms and cream sauce. On my super-clean diet, this was my second big treat of the week, but oh so worth it. So often those big splurges can be disappointing, but this was magic.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-14-2016 23:09 PM
Yoga and lower body/ab workout. Too lazy to type all that stuff out, but strangely not dissimilar to chez workout except many reps and lighter weight. I cannot lift heavy legs, my quads get too big.
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       10-14-2016 23:04 PM
Oh gosh, BLM...nice pic!
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       10-10-2016 15:37 PM
But I really do not think that is the point.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       10-09-2016 19:35 PM
Oh my gosh...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       10-08-2016 18:08 PM
It is impossible to put on even .8 of a lb of fat in a day, and being a slave to the scale is counter productive to your ultimate goal. Eat well, exercise, and vary your routine. Our bodies adapt to the same routine day in and out. I do yoga almost daily, but it is as much about the mental aspect as the physical, and I practice a variety of styles and augment with other routines.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-08-2016 18:02 PM
Sorry, Sar. That is really a bummer!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-08-2016 18:01 PM
Yoga, additional upper body and abs, foam roller.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       10-07-2016 21:38 PM
STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALE! Break it, burn it, take out the batteries! Stop weighing yourself, or do it once a month at the gym. It in no way is a reflection of what is going on with your body. Fuck that .8 of a lb!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-07-2016 17:33 PM
Yoga, meditation, foam roller
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-07-2016 09:36 AM
Funny stories from asshat friends
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-06-2016 21:38 PM
Spent an hour in my own little leg/ab boot camp. Three rounds of a bunch of stuff which I am far too lazy to type out. It felt amazing, and I am already starting to see more definition in my abs. I am still taking it fairly easy to avoid any injury,but I am completely cool with that.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-06-2016 21:34 PM
"Well, I am a firm believer in laughter. And getting my dick sucked." FunAhoy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       10-06-2016 17:19 PM
Okay, okay! Call me whatever you want; just don't call me late for the dancing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       10-06-2016 14:33 PM
Oh shoot! I though you meant The Pixie... *goes looking for another fucking nickname*
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-06-2016 13:52 PM
One of the hottest messages that I have ever gotten. EVAH. This dood is going to owe me some panties.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       10-06-2016 08:55 AM
Dood has had more final tours than Cher
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-06-2016 08:53 AM
Yoga and meditation done by 8, which is my goal. Lifting later today. Happy, happy, joy, joy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       10-05-2016 14:42 PM
Handful of Amateurs - Asshats and other Blocked Typos
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-05-2016 14:27 PM
Ah yes, another joke about roses; can there ever be too many?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-05-2016 14:08 PM
Fitness troll? Go back to games, Batman! My goal is to have a great ass by Christmas.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       10-05-2016 09:37 AM
Is there anything better than real cafe con Leche? No...there is not.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-05-2016 09:20 AM
My ass is killing me, and that is a great thing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       10-05-2016 09:17 AM
Oh my gosh, I love you people...
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-04-2016 22:02 PM
That too, yum.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-04-2016 21:59 PM
Building mass? *peghey faints*
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-04-2016 18:12 PM
Thanks PG, I love piking on the ball, I have to get mine re-inflated. Today I felt that rush that you get when you start working out again and it does not feel like you are pushing a boulder up a hill. I can feel the changes after only two weeks, and I am taking it slowly enough to not get hurt. Thanks for the help, y'all!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-04-2016 14:11 PM
Yoga this AM where for the first time I almost made it into a handstand from a non kick up position. It is something I was not sure would ever happen. Going to the gym to do legs on mostly machines and abs. I am going to start my couch to 5k again, and the bike comes back this weekend. Did another shorter round of foam roller. I am so much happier not trying to roll on it and working it on my thighs instead. It feels like the work is much deeper and it works it from more angles.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-04-2016 14:04 PM
@Rabbit Isn't that a magic moment?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       10-02-2016 22:23 PM
That is so exciting, NJ!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-02-2016 22:22 PM
I have finally begun to rub it on my thighs instead of rolling on it, which just felt very inefficient. My PT does something similar: I scrub the shit out if the area going up, down, across, diagonal. They are very sore this evening, but I hope this will keep both my knees and hips healthy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-02-2016 11:47 AM
Killer power yoga followed by a 20min session with the foam roller and my IT bands, holy fuck. The only really tight area on an otherwise flexible body. Now for a dry brush before my shower and a long day of work.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       10-01-2016 12:38 PM
Me too!
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-30-2016 17:20 PM
Try A Little Tenderness - Otis Redding
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       09-30-2016 17:18 PM
I just saw The Commitments is on Netflix. That will get watched sometime this week. What a fun movie and the music always makes me dance around the house.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-29-2016 16:35 PM
PG You are using a very old definition of one type of meditation. Mindfulness meditation is about becoming aware that your mind has wandered from your focus of attention, not judging that your mind has wandered, and then going bringing your attention back to the focus. The practice has nothing to do with clearing the mind; it is all about the coming back over and over again. If you bird me I can give you some great resources.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-28-2016 14:17 PM
I did dead lifts yesterday too! Lower body workout followed by yoga
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-26-2016 10:52 AM
Run, weights, yoga.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-24-2016 19:36 PM
"Really??Like what?" Breaking into a forum populated by unappreciative ruffians, for one
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       09-23-2016 22:11 PM
Absolutely. Buy 2; you will be addicted.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       09-23-2016 21:30 PM
Whoops- toast the bread
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       09-23-2016 21:29 PM
Hi Bobby! Nutritional yeast is so addictive. I eat it on everything: eggs, veggies, salad, when I used to eat salad, pasta, popcorn popped the real way. One of my favorite quick go-to snacks is some good gf bread, olive oil and nutritional yeast. Crazy yummy.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-23-2016 21:01 PM
I could be the pj's judge and bartender.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-21-2016 16:35 PM
Try having given up on counting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-20-2016 21:53 PM
Yoga, and cardio and hit the weight room! Thank you, texting goddess! Going to be sore tomorrow.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-20-2016 08:47 AM
Scamp, you need to clarify that last sentence. I want to make sure I undestand.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-19-2016 22:50 PM
I'll babysit for ya! I can even muck stalls!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       09-19-2016 11:32 AM
More like self-helpless
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       09-18-2016 21:14 PM
Definitely not enough roses on the planet for that
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-18-2016 15:27 PM
Okay guys, I need help. I have been traveling, working like crazy and kinda cranky and my workouts are not happening the way I would like. Can you help me by popping in every now and then and asking me my ass looks or some other motivational short sentence. I am doing okay, but it is really time for me to be stepping it up. If you are not talking diresctly TO me, then I can just continue to hide in the shadows. Would that work for anyone?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       09-17-2016 10:15 AM
Bitch stole my line
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       09-17-2016 10:14 AM
"He manages to spleen stab himself nicely." I believe David Carradine died that way
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       09-17-2016 09:02 AM
she is probably warming up her fingers at this very moment.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       09-17-2016 08:53 AM
Trolling the Pool can be the first hit. I wish I could stop myself from doing this.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       09-17-2016 08:44 AM
Leagues under the C -
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.