Last minute cabin availability for Monday's Bliss Cruise.
One cabin and One suite.
Book Now
Or
Call (954) Go Bliss

Help
FORUMS
Back
SexusNTexas    Posts: 1228
Last 100 Displayed

WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-27-2015 12:33 PM
One more thing...I've popped in probably once a month since December, so I can imagine I'll do that again here and there (and maybe later today since I posted so much, I think it'd be rude to just post all that and then go). Thanks everyone. I appreciate the kind "send offs."
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-27-2015 12:31 PM
I'm a Swunger? Haha. As long as you're not talking about my breasts, I'll take that.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-27-2015 12:29 PM
thank you. He didn't get married to me until he was in his 40s, knew what he wanted in life, and met me. :) I had been married to an abuser for 20 years and got out of that. Knew what I never wanted again, and met him. The way we met was amazing. Little did we know we'd get married. We've shared our bodies with others, but our hearts are each other's. So...yes...our marriage is strong and we know what we have with each other. That's really the only successful way to do this thing called swinging. But it's been fun.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-27-2015 12:20 PM
One more, since I'm hogging the thread now....I did try to post in the senior swingers, and make it a new topic, Is It Time for a Break? Thanks for indulging me here today.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-27-2015 12:14 PM
Okay, guess my longwinded self had to break it up into two posts. Sigh.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-27-2015 12:13 PM
(Part Two) Last year we lost 4 swing friends, who became close friends beyond swinging, because of misunderstandings that escalated. I said we'd never become involved in drama, yet there we were. It was heartbreaking and upsetting. We had traveled with these friends, spent time together with families, etc. And now? One of my closest friends we met through swinging crossed a known boundary and broke my heart. My husband and I are ok, we're using it as a time to strengthen an already amazing bond with each other. We are each other's destiny and heart. Here's my analogy: we were a piece of solid steel. There has been a slight break in that steel, and now we're welding that steel back together. If you know anything about welding, you know that often the welded piece of steel is stronger than the original unbroken piece. There was never any real question that he and I would not fix this. We have. And you know, in marriages, in strong ones, that there are weird things that happen, and yet, it really doesn't do anything other than make you closer. So, as far as friendships go, those are fleeting. They feel awful when they end, but really it's not going to affect what I have with my husband, with true friends, with my sons, etc. Friends teach us about ourselves. And if we make friends with whom we also have sex, well, that's just another facet to knowing ourselves. Was I hurt by this friend? Oh yes. Will it affect my life? Only that I won't be so trusting in the future, or stupid. I've said many times, that if I have my husband, my sons, and my dog in my life, then I've got everything I need. So. Does that mean it's time to stop swinging? Is it a natural devolution? I am almost 55 and have been swinging for 10 years. The sex has been fun. Sometimes amazingly so. But here's what ALWAYS has happened: the sex with my husband after sex with swingers has always been that much better between us. And in the past couple years, we haven't been as interested in the clubbing, the fakeness, the "drama". We like staying home! ha. (ok, I still like dressing up in sexy stuff) I posted in the Senior Swingers b/c of the longevity of some of you. I like the maturity of older swingers who've been there done that. And I trust some of your opinions and advice and comments. Are we "done?" Is it time to move on and just enjoy each other exclusively now? Since I'm asking these questions, I'm sure I already know the answer. It's been fun, it's been enlightening, it's been crazy and sexy and silly and serious. thank you to all the friends, real and online, who've come (and cum) and gone throughout the ten years we've been on this site. I can imagine, since we have a lifetime membership, I'll check out the forums here and there, and who knows, maybe a swing experience or two still yet, but my focus is not here anymore. Love and all the best to all of you, Gina
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-27-2015 12:13 PM
My husband has been "bored" with swinging for a couple years now (I didn't know this until a few months ago). He's been all over the world in his life, and pretty much done it all. He enjoyed it b/c I enjoyed it, and well, okay, he had fun too...ha. I was the sheltered former baptist who had a blast exploring my sexuality and bisexuality with him as my encourager. Here is some of what I've done in the ten years we've been swinging: Met a lot of fun people, started on another site. Made friends. Had a woman (okay 2) fall in love with me, one obsessively so (agh...that's when we left the other site and got on SLS). Have shared love with one man who became my best friend in VA. Been fucked in a group, me in the center, in couplets, threesomes of all sorts, groups, couples, in private, in clubs, hotels, group rooms on display for the watchers, sex in the taxi coming home from the club, given blow jobs in the same to guys who shared the taxi...have had sex with girls and guys of various races, singles, couples, groups, and all different ages from 21-65. And all sorts of shapes and sizes. Been tied up, blindfolded, restrained, cuffed, flogged, spanked... Had an awesome gangbang led and directed by my husband (7 guys, including him) Gone down on a lovely young girl in a public gay bar here in TX. Made out with strangers. Fucked strangers. Danced topless at a club, bared my tits on Bourbon street, Hosted parties, party bus sex, been to lots of house parties and clubs and hotel parties and had sex at all of them, often being the one to "start things off." Given dozens, or more, orgasms to a variety of friends and strangers. Been given hundreds of orgasms by a variety of friends and strangers. And more. So much more. So, when is it time for a break? That time may be now. My husband, bless him, says it's okay with him if I want to continue to play. But, here's the thing. It's not fun, and it's not swinging, to me anyway, if he is not involved with me. We got into this together. I have very few regrets. (More)
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-27-2015 12:10 PM
wtf? I've tried to post in a few various places and the site is messed up.
If You Could Only Have One
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       01-14-2015 12:54 PM
It's absolutely impossible for me to pick only one song. What kind of song, genre, artist, instrument, lyrics, rhythm, and so on. I just. can't. do. it. IYCOHO toy from your childhood:
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-13-2015 16:13 PM
We Are The Champions! Queen
If You Could Only Have One
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       01-12-2015 17:01 PM
popcorn IYCOHO: Vintage Rock t-shirt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-12-2015 16:59 PM
Hang On Sloopy, (for those of you who don't know, it's the state song of Ohio, and my kids and every band kid in the state had to play it relentlessly)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-12-2015 16:55 PM
Simple pleasures: filtered water coming out of our now-fixed fridge again. A gas fireplace that turns on with the flick of a switch, looks romantic, and we don't have to clean it. Watching Football with Mr.Sexus. Or him watching it with me tonight anyway, as my Buckeyes play.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-15-2014 17:05 PM
"He knows he's a man even when he has a dick in his ear." A friend about a friend who was involved in a MFM and ended up with the above. Hahaha.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-05-2014 14:13 PM
I just figured you had really big...ears.
Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       12-05-2014 14:12 PM
Maybe we're having mahi mahi?
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       12-05-2014 14:06 PM
simple things for simple minds: I've been craving candy canes. Making Mr his favorite cake for his bday tomorrow: devil's food with maraschino cherries baked inside. Might make cupcakes instead of cake.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       12-05-2014 13:59 PM
vegetable soup
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-05-2014 13:59 PM
I knew I could count on you, Good, to respond literally. :P
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-05-2014 13:38 PM
Pia Zadora
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-05-2014 13:31 PM
Was looking through an old journal and came across this from summer 2007: A male swing pal said of me: "The people that grab you, grab you between the ears, not the legs." I so get that. And it's so true of me. Grab my mind, imagination, humor, intellect, etc., and you grab me everywhere. We were discussing attraction. Gina
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       12-03-2014 12:58 PM
IDK yet, but a single male just emailed me a pic of his cock w a towel on it, with the email line: How about lunch? and his phone number. The only toweled dude I would say yes to would be Mr. Leeza. Yum. So, I just simply deleted the email. I guess the dude will figure out that I'm not that hungry.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-01-2014 09:34 AM
Tupac Shakir (I may have spelled the last name wrong above...) Scan, who is Ned Clampett? LOL
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-12-2014 11:58 AM
Frederick's, seems I find more I like there. Tomato soup VS Chicken noodle soup
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-12-2014 11:58 AM
Veronica Lake
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-11-2014 18:47 PM
I'm drinking water almost exclusively. I had a sip of Mr's Diet Pepsi today at lunch and it tasted like syrup to me. I may have half a can about once a week, and rarely even that. I need something besides water, but for now, I'm fine w/ it.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-11-2014 18:39 PM
Demi Lovato
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-10-2014 11:31 AM
Still dressed in Eeyore comfort jammies at 10:30 AM.
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       11-01-2014 15:03 PM
Thursday night by two people (not at same time)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-01-2014 15:01 PM
Go Rest High On That Mountain-Vince Gill. For my dad
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-30-2014 13:28 PM
Welcome To My Nightmare, Alice Cooper
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-30-2014 13:25 PM
Amaretto Italian vs French
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       10-30-2014 13:24 PM
Leonard Nimoy
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       10-28-2014 16:33 PM
Danica Patrick
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-26-2014 13:51 PM
Abbott and Costello, classic Painted pumpkin or carved pumpkin?
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-23-2014 13:58 PM
Sitting on my back patio swing, watching my dog standing perfectly still, staking out the squirrels.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       10-23-2014 13:39 PM
Marcia Brady
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       10-23-2014 13:37 PM
"Obedient"
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-21-2014 13:22 PM
love our weather right now. Sunny, not too hot, a beautiful morning, light breeze
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       10-21-2014 13:13 PM
Encouraging
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-21-2014 13:09 PM
red FB vs SLS (which are you on the most?)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-09-2014 12:55 PM
While our trip this past weekend was wild and wicked and busy and noisy and crowed and silly and sexy and fun, some of the best, most memorable moments include the simple pleasure of sitting on a balcony, a bit away from the crowds, and listening to two of the guys we were with playing guitar and singing, and then harmonizing along, my eyes closed, head back, just enjoying the music, the night, and the friends, old and new.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       10-09-2014 12:30 PM
Bead-a-licious! (love your eyes in that pic)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-01-2014 13:24 PM
I just love this type of news, fun for, and VA, and others who have fought cancer, or have loved ones who have. Celebrate your life. While most of us take precautions, I think anyone who has had that kind of news and then the fight that goes with it has a changed outlook on how to live life to the fullest, disregard the petty and negative, and embrace the good. Congrats. Simple Pleasure: my porch swing is now up!
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       10-01-2014 13:17 PM
water, water, lots of water
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       10-01-2014 13:15 PM
highheeless
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-29-2014 12:48 PM
The erotic slow soft sensual kiss of another woman.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-29-2014 12:40 PM
Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Pink Floyd.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       09-29-2014 12:33 PM
"you are my sweat peach.... "
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-29-2014 12:28 PM
Compassionate (and okay, just plain old Passionate too)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-25-2014 12:24 PM
looking at pics of my sons when they were very young. Ah. I could just kiss those pics. (I didn't. I'm not that looney. But still)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-25-2014 12:14 PM
wow Leeza...I've forgotten that I liked to do that one at karaoke...adding it to my list. Now, to find a cool little karaoke bar again. A Song For You, Leon Russell
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       09-25-2014 11:57 AM
Craig Nelson
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       09-24-2014 18:16 PM
My hubby would've liked your dad, Peg.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       09-24-2014 17:29 PM
Fall. My favorite season. And yes, I know we live in TX, but I grew up in and spent my first 40 years in Northern Ohio. Tank Top w a bra, or tank top without a bra?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-24-2014 17:28 PM
Flirtacialicious
DP yes or no?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > DP yes or no?       09-24-2014 17:17 PM
That's "Mr." Sexus, not "Mf." hahaha
DP yes or no?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > DP yes or no?       09-24-2014 17:16 PM
DP? oral/vaginal only so far. I'd have to be extremely comfortable to do a DP vaginally and anally, and even then, the only anal would ever be from Mf. Sexus. Don't see that happening with me, but for him, he has been in that situation with other swing people. That's what's a fun part of this for us...we can do things with others that perhaps we can't with each other, and I'm happy for him! As a fantasy, yes! As a reality, a DVP has not happened and not sure it can, but willing sometime to give it a try with the right person.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-22-2014 12:15 PM
pork tenderloin, my favorite. Mr's famous german potato salad homemade applesauce (which I should get going on...)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-22-2014 12:00 PM
You wouldn't think that being sick with allergies all weekend would be a simple pleasure, but it was, in a way. Stayed in, napped, read, caught up on TV (Sed, we're Jeopardy nerds too. sigh) and cuddled with my amazing dog, who had a bad night on Friday with a very scary seizure. Canceled plans, canceled everything. Rested. Dog too. G.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-22-2014 11:55 AM
VA, why oh why oh why did I read your post about the dog???? A definite wtf.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-22-2014 11:40 AM
Organized!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-16-2014 18:57 PM
making chili and pretending it actually turns into fall/autumn here.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-16-2014 12:05 PM
All I Really Want, Alanis Morrisette
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-16-2014 11:22 AM
Classy
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 10:59 AM
I just read the same article, VA. He isn't worth the 4 minutes of time it took to read about it and watch the video someone took. When will people stop glorifying blatant stupidity. Oh wait. I forgot for a second that I'm writing that question in the forums. um Nevermind.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       09-11-2014 16:50 PM
Just wondering why Winnie the Pooh and Eeyore are the only animals who have names rather than name-identities: Rabbit, Owl, Piglet, Kanga and Roo, and even Tigger is Tiger with an extra G.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-11-2014 16:47 PM
Author said, "The women will be participating in sex with the concept of their husbands" I know my hubby would love to be a hologram, or conceptual art work. If he isn't that already....cue Twilight Zone music.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-11-2014 16:38 PM
PG, what an amazing dress and you wear it well. Not having to be anywhere or do anything I don't want to today. Was going to write, but I'd rather read. So there it is.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-11-2014 16:29 PM
Where were you When the World Stopped Turning, Alan Jackson
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       09-11-2014 16:05 PM
chicken noodle soup and some quinoa cheddar chips
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       09-11-2014 15:47 PM
You gotta love it that you're impressing, Leeza.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-09-2014 19:26 PM
Welcome Back, John Sebastian
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       09-09-2014 19:22 PM
Watching The TV Shows, by Elvis Cos-we-want-to :P
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-08-2014 16:31 PM
Fine Again, Seether
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-08-2014 16:27 PM
there's a country song by Brad Paisley about that....Riverbank. My younger son worked overnights in a gas station once, and he said it was amazing how many people were actually relying on the lottery to solve their money issues.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-07-2014 23:53 PM
Such a nice day today here in TX! A bit of a breeze, some clouds, big beautiful sky, and a nice cooler night (for us anyway)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-07-2014 13:36 PM
Holding hands and sharing popcorn at the movies.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-07-2014 13:21 PM
Mad World...the Adam Lambert version Nj, that would be a good story in the "behind the music" thread
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-05-2014 15:04 PM
well darn. I lost a bet last night to a Seahawks fan.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-05-2014 14:38 PM
actually muggy here in Texas. Rained, so that means the dog and I will suffer mold allergies. Can't complain and won't. I love it here.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-05-2014 14:22 PM
The first rock song I liked (besides Ina Gadda Da Vida), when I was around 12: Rock On--David Essex (playing now, love the bass)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       09-05-2014 13:52 PM
the two posts below are my smile for the day... Maybe I need "something" rubbed on my chest (ala Amy Farrah Fowler perhaps)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-02-2014 16:49 PM
Tuesday's Gone, Lynard Skynard
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       09-02-2014 16:47 PM
creative
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       09-02-2014 16:37 PM
Got a one liner email from a new "free" couple. They were cute, so I wrote an encouraging one back and then said we'd be out of town this (last) weekend but we'd see after we got back. here is what they wrote while we were away: "definitely hit us up when she gets better." Um...was I sick and didn't know it? Or am I supposed to get better at blow jobs? Driving? Mentally?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-29-2014 09:34 AM
Woodstock, CSN (and no I wasn't there...I was ONLY 9 years old then)
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-15-2014 11:03 AM
Robin Mead (who was born in the same town I was!)
Are any men interested
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Are any men interested       08-15-2014 11:00 AM
I saw a quote on FB that said: The only competition you should have is in the mirror.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-08-2014 13:02 PM
She, "Walking in Memphis" is one of my favorite songs. We will be there end of August (Labor Day weekend). Today, though, it has to be "Portland Oregon," Loretta Lynn and Jack White, b/c it's in my head.
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       08-08-2014 12:56 PM
Am fucking being sort of lazy today, catching up on stuff I've been too busy to do this week. Then, fucking tonight, we are going to a Loretta Lynn concert, yes I said Loretta Lynn! She's fucking 82, gotta admire that. Tomorrow, a LONG play rehearsal, then a fucking party at a fucking swing club and hopefully a lot of fucking going on. If not, then there's always fucking my fucking husband. I feel like the lady in Plains Trains and Automobiles. The only time I say "fuck" in real life is when I'm asking to be. (or ok, sometimes in traffic)
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-07-2014 11:24 AM
Roseanne Roseannadanna
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-01-2014 16:11 PM
Hank Moody
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-22-2014 12:56 PM
"Where does it all lead? What will become of us?..It leads to each other. We become ourselves." Patti Smith (I may have already posted this one, it's been so long since I've been on sls, I don't remember)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       07-01-2014 12:50 PM
"On Wisconsin, On Wisconsin..." the state song (those are the only words I know of it). Traveling tomorrow. G.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       07-01-2014 12:34 PM
This from a single guy a couple days ago: I'm a single guy...looking for friends and fun. I want sex that's why we're here for, in my case being single it's difficult and I anther stan. Like to party, I can play soft..... or only go out and dance. Email if the party is on I'm afraid I didn't quite anther stan this one.
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       06-29-2014 15:06 PM
Last night too. Anyone remember me saying I rarely orgasm from oral? Well, scratch that one. Wow. (of course, he did use his fingers as well, a lot of variation, actually)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-27-2014 11:20 AM
I was thinking the same thing as TooMuch. You averted/avoided something quite negative either way. The only ones who've ever propositioned me like that in bars have been married men cheating on their wives or girlfriends.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-24-2014 16:33 PM
Group of ladies over Sunday afternoon and we sat around the table coloring in coloring books, talking about swinging, and being served some amazing pina coladas by Mr.Sexus. It was so RELAXING! It was a whole afternoon devoted to simple pleasures and joys.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-20-2014 16:24 PM
Talking to and laughing with my sons on the phone. Better to see them in person, but this is still a simple joy. Reading a good book (which I think I already posted, but still stands)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.