Help
FORUMS
Back
Seduction4Two    Posts: 2403
Last 100 Displayed

What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-31-2014 18:12 PM
Crabcakes, Stuffed lobsters, escargot in garlic butter, potatoes au gratin, Greek salad, Lamb chops, black truffles risotto, lots of boosage & dessert, all to be served in a Russian Banya.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-31-2014 14:44 PM
Cuba - Gibson Brothers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-31-2014 11:54 AM
He's The Greatest Dancer - Sister Sledge.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-31-2014 11:53 AM
Fuck that, Dan. I say bless your fabulous cock :).
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-31-2014 10:22 AM
JW: what exactly happened last night... ;)
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-30-2014 17:29 PM
I totally agree. I hear this all the time.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-30-2014 17:13 PM
JW: why do people say, to be honest, or quite truthfully etc...does it mean that when they don't use the disclaimer they're telling a lie?
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-30-2014 17:11 PM
It depends on who it is. If I know them from other venues where they were/are privy to "personal" info I would definitely want to wish them a happy birthday. ..otherwise I'm with you 100%.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-29-2014 20:39 PM
Will do :).
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-29-2014 20:21 PM
Gina is one of the most remarkable people that I ever met. She's fine. She posted her progress. I believe she's due for her other eye in January. I love me some Gina.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-29-2014 18:39 PM
Tunnel of lust darling :)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-29-2014 18:35 PM
Tuna tartare. Steam lobster tails, steamed asparagus.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-29-2014 16:39 PM
Amused.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-29-2014 16:26 PM
Before rumors get out of control, and they always do. Let's nip this in the butt. When you asked in the past what happened to FF, I posted a response, that I know what happened. Nothing more, nothing less. If you're talking about someone else, then I apologize.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-28-2014 16:18 PM
Not A Pretty Girl - Ani Difranco
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-28-2014 14:58 PM
JW: is there no way to upload photos from the phone to sls?!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-28-2014 10:34 AM
Elated.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-27-2014 16:25 PM
Content.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-26-2014 13:25 PM
Not that I expect much from a Seth Rogan/James Franco movie. But after watching The Interview, I'm left wondering if Sony pulled the terrorist plot.
Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate       12-26-2014 11:42 AM
Not only do I enjoy watching a guy master bath I masturbate while I watch him stroking.
Fitness Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Fitness Bitchfest       12-26-2014 11:39 AM
FB: hurt my right hamstring doing dead lifts with a 85 lbs in my hands. I cannot describe how excruciating the pain is. It started out as a cramp that I thought I'd be able to walk off. Now it feels like the entire back of my leg has been set on fire.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-25-2014 14:56 PM
Happy.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-25-2014 14:44 PM
I actually didn't know about the "tradition" at all up until two years ago. It was brought up at a dinner conversation.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-25-2014 14:20 PM
That's pretty cool, VA. I learned something new today. Thanks.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-25-2014 13:02 PM
Thankeee...going to read now.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-25-2014 11:59 AM
I have no idea why Jews do Chinese for Christmas. But I was joking. We're actually invited to dinner at a friend's house. She's been cooking since yesterday.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-25-2014 10:45 AM
Chinese!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       12-24-2014 17:02 PM
When I get an email from a moron. I get tremendous satisfaction from the knowledge of simply ignoring them & blocking them w/o acknowledging them. See, people who send such emails want you to respond. And when you don't, it drives them to the point of mouth foaming :). What can I say, I'm a sadist :).
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       12-24-2014 14:55 PM
Going out definitely. Playtime, no. Sorry. Our plate is full for now.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-24-2014 14:27 PM
FB status: "I love my life & apparently so do you. I don't blame you. I'd be a jealous stalker too" Absolutely hilarious.
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-24-2014 13:58 PM
M&G Kelly. Pass the one below.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-24-2014 13:55 PM
FF!!!! welcome back!
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       12-23-2014 13:45 PM
Zip Zag I Was Taking A Crap - Ain't Bi
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       12-23-2014 07:27 AM
Va that happens occasionally. We had that happen too. It's some kind of a programing glitch. Thus my refusal to have any face shots here. What if they show up on someone else's profile!?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-22-2014 07:36 AM
Company holiday dinner. No cooking tonight.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-20-2014 20:06 PM
Nicatnight pass. Swingbatter M&G possibly fuck.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       12-19-2014 16:14 PM
There was always food in the USSR including after the break up of the USSR and the rise of the NIS. The problem was the no middle class. So you had the ultra rich and ultra poor. The rich had everything. The poor nothing. As the Cuba....that will be a nightmare for the USA in the long run. There is literally nothing to gain, and everything to lose from normalizing our relationship with them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-19-2014 16:04 PM
M&G
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-18-2014 20:03 PM
M&G have a few drinks and break bread :)
Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       12-18-2014 14:04 PM
Love love love being married specifically to my husband. Met husband in college as a freshman after 4 years of dating we married, we truly are each other's best friend. There is nothing and I mean nothing better than coming home to my husband and children, appreciating our accomplishments and knowing that we did it together build a life together raised two incredible boys together, and that after a quarter century together we're more in love today than when we said we do. Much like VA mentioned about his spouse, I would not remarry I state this confidently without any doubt. I cannot imagine that anyone on this planet can replace what I have with my middle aged white hung. I look forward to spending evenings snuggling with hubby by fireplace doing a TV marathon. I love having conversations with a partner who understands me and knows me better than I know myself, who still makes me blush, give me stomach butterflies, who knows every birthmark and dimple on my body. After quarter century together we're still eating dinner together every night. And while being single is great I'm sure, it is not for me. I cannot imagine not having my husband in bed with me. I cannot imagine eating without him, I cannot imagine going to bed alone. If it is in my cards to be single someday I will not be seeking out a partner and most certainly a fuck buddy. Knowing myself, I will spend the rest of my days going to work, eating, sleeping, socializing with family and friends with half of me being dead. So kudos to those of you who enjoy being single I don't know how you do it, but I hope to never find out.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-17-2014 18:12 PM
The kids are celebrating with their grandparents. My middle aged white hunk and I are doing dinner at our favorite sushi place with our friends. Life is good.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-17-2014 12:03 PM
I asked because I wanted to know if you can manipulate the settings manually. You will need to set exposure 2 or 3 stops. Use no flash. Ideally you'll need a tripod since your shutter release will be slow and open. Any movement will create a photo with blurry white lights. Yours is a digital camera so turn uv filter on. Shutter speed, I'd do about 8-10 seconds. But I don't know your camera so you might want to practice with the shutter speed prior to the event. Shoot a few photos with different delays.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-17-2014 11:44 AM
What kind of a camera do you have?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-16-2014 18:33 PM
It is the first night of Hannukah. The Jewish festival of lights (not technically true...but most people that I met refer to it as such). As the tradition dictates were having: Gravalax with the works to start. Fork tender brisket and carrots potatoes latkes. Jelly donuts (Soofganyot). No Hannukah celebration would be complete w/o eight days worth of gifts.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       12-16-2014 15:09 PM
Simple Pleasurs: reading this thread. Internet gold!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-15-2014 19:26 PM
Crabmeat stuffed flounder with a side of risotto. Starting with beets, toasted walnuts, goat cheese salad with strawberry balsamic reduction.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-13-2014 10:29 AM
Met Nic and Carrie, several times. So M&G the Do_Do.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-12-2014 17:03 PM
Daniel in Manhattan. With a very hot, very sexy couple.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-11-2014 21:11 PM
M&G
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-10-2014 21:29 PM
Absolutely M&G and converse ... for a while ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       12-10-2014 13:02 PM
Exactly, Dan. Thus my earlier statement about passive aggressiveness & shit storm. Interestingly, the parallel thread about SM, the SMs are not being passive aggressive, they're simply posting responses. I wonder if it's a gender thing....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-08-2014 18:36 PM
M& G Welcome back.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       12-07-2014 15:24 PM
Are there people out there who actually fall for this? I cannot imagine that adults would. So why even try I just don't understand.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-07-2014 14:56 PM
M&G and laugh our asses off over the variety of idiotic topics in the fora :).
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       12-07-2014 10:29 AM
Bloody Mary. To wash down a perfectly toasted onion bagel with cream cheese and lox.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-06-2014 20:35 PM
M&G
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-06-2014 20:18 PM
Started with baked bone marrow, on a crostini, a drizzle of shallots, fresh parsley, capers, lemon infused olive oil. Buffalo wings with homemade blue cheese dressing. Don't ask, thats what my men asked for.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       12-06-2014 20:11 PM
Double Belvedere, straight.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       12-05-2014 16:17 PM
Akron is god of SLS :). He was direct, brutal and very funny. He still is. Just not here.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       12-05-2014 15:49 PM
For some reason we attract single females all the time. The last one struck a conversation with us at a vanilla event. After two fuck sessions, she asked hubby if there is anything that she can do to have him move in with her. Another one, became a total stalker, she just couldn't understand and was literally shocked when hubby informed her that we could be aquintences but nothing more. She proceeded to make a scene in public and eventually tossed a can of coke at hubby. Another one told hubby, that she will allow me to watch but I cannot touch, that applied to my hubby. When he told her that he isn't interested, she sent back a nastygram and blocked us. And the list goes on and on and on...as far as we're concerned, the SM's are no where near to the crazy level of single females.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       12-04-2014 19:32 PM
Majority of the ones that we met, the answer is yes.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       12-02-2014 16:09 PM
Gerardo Mejìa found fame in the '90s with his wildly popular song "Rico Suave." It was during this wave of popularity that the rapper found himself bedding somewhere between 500 to 600 women -- despite being married. According to the "Suave Says" star, it was his Ecuadorian background that normalized infidelity for him. "In my culture, as a Latin man, it's expected," he explained. "My mom, when I finally went and 'fessed up about everything, my mom was talking to my wife and she was like, 'well, you know, he's an artist. He's a man,'" Mejìa continued. "It's like, they look at it as that." And while the singer and his wife are still together today, his trysts still brought consequences. "We get in trouble too when we get caught," he admitted. "Guys think they're so sly. One day, it comes back."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-02-2014 13:43 PM
FB Status: "I look at people sometimes and think... Really??? That's the sperm that won?" I'm still laughing.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-02-2014 10:17 AM
JW: If public photos of hard cocks are now permitted?
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-02-2014 09:45 AM
You get what you pay for. I'm very happy with mine.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       11-30-2014 10:48 AM
Banana Foster, served on warm flesh :). Messy, but oh... so worth it.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-29-2014 11:48 AM
Our wonderful hosts promised a traditional NOLA dinner at their place. Not sure what a traditional NOLA dinner means. Rabbit where are you in the GD? If I can talk our group into stopping by, we'll say hi.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-29-2014 11:43 AM
Perfectly warm and quite dry.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-26-2014 14:16 PM
Correction: Opinions are like hemorrhoids. Almost every asshole has one!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       11-26-2014 07:18 AM
Racist but very, very funny. From Facebook: "Remember how white people rioted after OJ's acquittal? Neither do I!"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       11-22-2014 14:13 PM
What if you have a big clitoris?! Do you have more nerve endings?!
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       11-21-2014 16:29 PM
Tomorrow we're attending a fund raising event organized by my company. In attendance will be several Senators and two Congressmen. I'm so excited. Tonight our friends are holding a wine tasting. I'm there not for the wine :). Sunday were heading to Brooklyn for a birthday party. Life is Good.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       11-21-2014 15:34 PM
We returned to the land of our ancestors not by virtue of might but by the virtue of right. -Menahem Begin
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-17-2014 15:43 PM
Jesus effin' Christ on a crutch, now I have to keep replaying the effin' Frozen song... thanks!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-17-2014 13:35 PM
My dogs run into the community crate when I sing ;).
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-17-2014 12:59 PM
SP: Cold and dreary enough for the fireplace. Cup of tea with honey.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-15-2014 14:39 PM
Hopefully as it nears the sun, the batteries can recharge.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       11-13-2014 16:17 PM
Is that a serious question? Lol
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       11-13-2014 15:16 PM
Exactly. That is precisely why I stressed that the only time when I want more is when the sex was not satisfying. When the sex is good the last thing that's on my mind afterwards is more sex. I cannot parse being horny after a great fuck session. And time has nothing to do with it. Fuck sessions don't need to last for hours to be great. In fact, I would not last for the sessions that some of you describe. I cannot imagine fucking for hours. I guess I suffer from SAD.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       11-13-2014 12:00 PM
Only if it sucked. After a good and satisfying fuck session I want to roll over and zonk out.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       11-12-2014 16:00 PM
Alrighty then!!! Pussy will kill ya no doubt.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-11-2014 15:41 PM
Hubby wants a warm beets, goat cheese, arugula salad to start and warm lavash, so that will be added to the dinner menu.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-11-2014 15:05 PM
No bright lights for us either ;). I want out of this country, I need to work on hubby.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-11-2014 08:59 AM
Steamed cod filets, mashed cauliflower, balsamic, raspberry & cranberry sauce.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-11-2014 08:31 AM
Nope, nope, No-Sir-Ree-Bob, no god's waiting room for us! Hubby and I are exploring our options, Florida is not one of them, as beautiful as that sunshine state is, not for us. Kttn, surely I thought you guys would be looking in Jamaica.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-10-2014 18:39 PM
Garlic shrimps and linguini with clam sauce
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-08-2014 20:06 PM
Gorko - Zlatoslava m.youtube.co m/watch?v=EWqqatfz6ks
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       11-05-2014 14:06 PM
I know what unfortunately happened to FF. The others no clue.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       11-03-2014 20:18 PM
I'll be first in line tomorrow morning, sharing the quote with my conservative *villagers*
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       11-03-2014 18:35 PM
I'll keep my money, guns and freedom. You can keep the change. Facebook status.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-03-2014 15:06 PM
SP: Blueberry Yogurt....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-31-2014 09:37 AM
Great quote.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       10-31-2014 07:09 AM
BiPolah K9 - Bark @ d Hand
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-27-2014 16:37 PM
Tajiki rice pilaf.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-27-2014 14:24 PM
@ Rabbit, Almost sounds like Israeli Couscous with S-hoog.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-24-2014 21:52 PM
Rack of lamb and risotto.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-24-2014 21:23 PM
We hire movers. But still there are always boxes that we don't trust movers with.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-24-2014 18:50 PM
I've said that each time that we moved.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-23-2014 21:31 PM
War
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-23-2014 10:43 AM
Stream
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.