Help
FORUMS
Back
bilady33    Posts: 29
Last 100 Displayed

How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-03-2013 20:38 PM
Whatever
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-03-2013 14:56 PM
Yesterday, May 2nd, we got 10 inches of snow and one of our buildings collapsed from the weight of the wet snow. Two days ago it was 75 degrees , what a mess.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-20-2013 00:58 AM
As of right now on April 19, 2013 11:50pm it's 23 degrees and it's been snowing for about 36 hours. We have over 24 inches and the wind is burying everything, we can't see our car in the driveway. Last year we only got about 170 inches all winter and this year it will be well over 300 inches. Our average snow fall is 250 inches. We love it. NOTE !!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-15-2013 12:59 PM
This weekend we got between 8 and 10 inches of wet snow. We are so sick of winter. Even if it stays around 40 something it will take a while for all the snow to melt. We still have over 2 feet in the yard and piles over 6 feet high. Global warming, right.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-11-2013 14:01 PM
Stuffed green peppers baked in a tomato sauce , twice baked potato with salsa and a side dish of Mexican corn. Nothing real special but a comfort food for us.
Thongs
FORUMS > Toys Sexy Clothes and more > Lingerie > Thongs       03-05-2013 14:06 PM
I love thongs, they can be as pretty as you want and I have never thought of them as kotex. I find it very sexy when a woman bends over and her blouse rids up and there it is. Also if a woman is walking around a room or pool with a thong on she is just being modest. :-P
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-05-2013 11:24 AM
I just put a sirloin roast in my slow cooker and will have it with mashed potatoes and a vegie. Tomorrow I'll take the left overs and turn it into italian beef for sandwiches.
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       03-04-2013 12:40 PM
Yes, where are they. They aren't even posting on the forums much anymore. I sure hope they went on vacation and if so that would explain it.
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       03-04-2013 12:37 PM
I got one this morning at about 6am, now that's the way to start your day.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-03-2013 20:28 PM
We don't go out that much but we eat better than most families, to night I made roast chicken, whipped potatoes, our own grown green beans, stuffing with gravy. Most days we eat homemade things and never buy anything precooked. We feel it's best if made with love and not our check book.
What up with all the overweight men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What up with all the overweight men       02-19-2013 13:22 PM
Hubby here I think the problem goes both ways, either the woman is heavy or the guy is heavy. I think the problem is that so many jobs today don't need a lot of activity but at the same time drain us and we feel exhausted by the end of the day. Of coarse there is the other problem our eating habit are such that you can't help but put on the pounds. I know myself every winter I gain weight and by the end of summer I'm back in my 34" jeans, so this is why I have summer and winter cloths.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       02-17-2013 16:56 PM
Flogger
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       02-12-2013 12:16 PM
sweettart My wife is younger then my kids and I don't have a fat wallet and she sure as hell isn't a hooker. Maybe we just liked one another enough to fall in love and get married. My kids are ok with it and they like her very much. Besides, I'm a nice guy and maybe that's all it takes.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       02-07-2013 19:51 PM
See what people mean, there is a lot of , "Oh you are hot or wish we could get together" but guess what they really don't or they would contact us. There are way to many fakes on these sites.
Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex       02-07-2013 12:59 PM
The wife was working in a retail store and from time to time I would drop in. One day I was told she was down stairs in the basement which also had merchandise so down I went. Before either of us had a chance to say hello I pulled her jeans down and started doing her doggie. WOW, that was so hot I didn't think I could last more then a few seconds because at any minute someone could come down those steps. Of coarse you know who came down, and we were busted. It was the bosses wife, believe it or not she didn't get fired all she said was you'll lucky it was me and not a customer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       02-05-2013 18:45 PM
Husband here We are a summer and winter couple, we have been together for almost 9 years now and it is so hard to find couples that want to play with us. Either I'm to old or she's to young. We both have played with people older then me and much younger as well. In fact a few weeks ago we played with a young lady who was only 18 (and yes I checked her ID). A few years ago we played with a couple that were in their 80s but this is all far and few between. The older couples may have just gotten tired trying to hook up or they only go where they feel welcome. There is 28 years between me and my wife and we seem to have great sex together and are always on the look out for those who enjoy sexual fun.
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       02-03-2013 13:37 PM
After looking at a bunch of couple with ladies in there 40s and 50s and can't believe how many are in such great shape. Living in the UP of Michigan it is so hard to keep working out when your cold or in snow up to your butt. We have several past times up here and all seem to have one thing in common drinking and eating. I can't wait til spring. Keep up the good work ladies you are all so hot.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-23-2013 14:05 PM
Trooper, I know the feeling and I'm the male half, it seems just about the time I plan something big off she runs to something. To bad we don't live closer we could share dinner from time to time. By the way it's been said I'm a good cook. LOL
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       09-08-2012 15:28 PM
I wish we had a few couples in our area no matter what the age that really want to meet. It seems they think I'm to old or the wife is to young, all we want are a few friends that like to play.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       07-31-2012 14:30 PM
We have another problem. Our age difference scares a lot of people away. Either I'm to young and the women don't like that or he's to old and again the women don't like that either. I guess that's why we do a lot of threesomes or we just play one on one.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-06-2012 11:02 AM
Today looks like a good day for pork chops on the grill. Now just to figure out what to have with them.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-31-2012 15:12 PM
Finally came up with something for dinner tonight, Chicken Parmesan over a bed of Fettuccine with homemade sauce.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-31-2012 13:38 PM
Thanks MrHeat, I have no idea what to do for dinner, we were suppose to have company and thought we would just eat each other but as usual something comes up and they cancel. Now I have to come up with something else.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-30-2012 22:28 PM
Hi Kat :-P Dinner was easy this evening, just try to eat everything I made all week. Tomorrow might be another story as it will be just the two of us. Hmmmm, any ideas? Oh yeah we're having friends over maybe we could have them. Ok ok, seriously what should I make?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-29-2012 13:10 PM
Thank you Peg, I know if you lived closer what I would want for dinner. By the way this is the male half. It can be fun reading what other people are doing for dinner and of course being a stay at home husband it makes my choices for dinner much easier.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-29-2012 12:42 PM
Ours is easy I made chili yesterday while I was keeping meatloaf together. It's the rest of the week I'm not sure of. I started a thread like this on Facebook but it seems all people want to do on there is play games or create drama.
Does age matter when meeting a new couple
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Does age matter when meeting a new couple       01-03-2008 13:45 PM
When you go to meet a new couple have you checked out there age frist and if so what makes you not want to meet them. My wife is 33 and I am 51 what do you look at to determine weathewr you'll meet or not. We have been rejected both ways so what do you think and not only the difference but age in general?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.