Help
FORUMS
Back
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 5538
Last 100 Displayed

HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       05-25-2018 20:01 PM
"HT: Long weekend coming up...no work!" worst part about having gone back to working retail...holiday week-ends are busy week-ends and they want their top people there. This is also when it sucks to be a "top" person. HT- kids both had an awesome school year and are on to new activities and adventures.
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       05-24-2018 22:18 PM
Thanks Tramp, I'm a bit battered and bruised but I'll be fine. VA I've yet to meet the man who can buck me off. I do have a tendency to ride them hard, leave them wet, and on occasion have been asked by club security if they are still alive.
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       05-23-2018 13:53 PM
got thrown off a horse...I'm too old for this shit.
Straight, Bi, or Bi curious
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Straight, Bi, or Bi curious       05-23-2018 13:49 PM
While I can fully understand the dates that Lady is going to be there being in permanent ink, I sort of hope the dates I will be there are at least penciled in lightly.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-21-2018 14:39 PM
well after reading the last several posts of the Rockband thread I think I need a something stiff.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       05-21-2018 14:37 PM
Sarcasm Clueless with their smash hit "Take a Chill Pill"
Straight, Bi, or Bi curious
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Straight, Bi, or Bi curious       05-21-2018 12:50 PM
Rabbit hit the nail on the head with her statement about the options on here to check off being very limited, not that they could have an option for everyone but bi- situational or bi-receptive would be a good addition. I was 95% straight 95% of the time. There are a few ladies that I would do a bit of light play with, and believe me if they are one of the few, they will know it.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       05-21-2018 12:38 PM
SP: a friend met via the forums popping into my dreams the last two nights.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       04-25-2018 14:27 PM
ah ok, would have made sense if I had bothered to read your profile (insert ashamed smiley here) yes spank me, I didn't read it before commenting.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       04-25-2018 11:12 AM
confused? what's up with the single status there Tramp?
Frustrated
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Frustrated       04-23-2018 10:31 AM
while I no longer have a horse in this race as we no longer seek out SM, as Scamp pointed out you claim to be straight but list as Bi, flag #1. Your profile frankly sucks. it shows 0 personality. While we were not in the habit of using the block button as a filtering tool, quite a few people do so you do not keep showing up in their search after they have looked at your lackluster profile and decided you had nothing to offer them.
Lying single men, goodbye
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Lying single men, goodbye       04-23-2018 10:10 AM
gets it???? lord have mercy the man couldn't get it if it jumped up and bit him on the ass.
The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?       04-23-2018 10:05 AM
Apparently according to something Trooper just read me there are women that are using ground up wasps nests inserted in their vagina's to tighten them. ummm WTF?
Are threads disappearing for a reason, or just a house cleaning?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Are threads disappearing for a reason, or just a house cleaning?       04-10-2018 11:57 AM
"and now have no way to e mail people i used to be able to email by referencing old e mails and replying to them, since the history is all gone." this was the only way most people had of emailing me here, so now they can not. There are several that have my phone # or we are FB friends so yes those can still contact me, but there are others I didn't connect that way with. I also just looked at my birdie while I was typing this and there were 21 unopened emails this morning. Now there are 4.
Are threads disappearing for a reason, or just a house cleaning?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Are threads disappearing for a reason, or just a house cleaning?       04-10-2018 08:58 AM
Wow....I literally have like 5 emails left between me and a handsome SM. I know that we had close to 3,000. That was just the one I looked at, pretty much since I haven't been around and our profile is still locked down for emails there are pretty much no emails left at all.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-09-2018 09:56 AM
fine as frogs hair :) busy with kiddo's, horses, job, and fun new activities.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-09-2018 09:35 AM
"pirate girls favorite spaghetti and meatballs" more like my kids favorite. I really do not have a favorite food. Although the gluten free brownies at the small town deli in town might work as a bribe for me to do many things. Which is saying a lot since I am not usually food bribe-able.
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-18-2018 22:14 PM
"As for Memphis, it's the getting out alive part that I'd be worried about;-)." you have no idea how accurate this was for yesterday! Although it wasn't really Memphis...in the Memphis area. HT- my spouse is safely back home with me. BF- he had 20 shit tons of travel issues yesterday.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-18-2018 22:09 PM
Scamp/Rabbit, they turned him around back into Mississippi when he got to the border lol! His travel yesterday was 20 kinds of fucked up. He is safely back home with me where he belongs. our weather? It got above freezing for about 15 minutes today!!! Yay!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-17-2018 09:43 AM
BF- why can my man update me on every little step of his journey while he is flying but can't take 2 seconds to update me when he stops for gas or food when he is driving? Specially when he is driving on snowy roads, and apparently from Scamps weather post into ice today? HT- finally heard from him late last night so know he made it to Memphis alive.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-17-2018 09:36 AM
a balmy 11 degrees with more snow flurries in the air. Scamp, not happy to hear about the ice since Trooper is driving into that area today :(
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-16-2018 18:39 PM
sort of funny when the weather up north is better then ours lol. How is it looking for next week? they have already announced no school again tomorrow, so kids have been out Friday, Monday was a holiday for them, today, and now tomorrow. I'm just glad with them having the chromebooks they do school work at home and do not have to make up the days at the end of the year.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-16-2018 10:44 AM
snow. fluffy white crap everywhere. And colder then a witches tit. And yes Trooper is out of town. Yay. Not. Actually its a pretty snow fall, and if I didn't have to take care of a barn full of horses in it, I really wouldn't mind so much. But frozen water buckets and pushing wheelbarrows around in the snow is a PITA.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-12-2018 12:43 PM
Mr VA we still get extended warranty offers (final notice of course!) for our 2004 car that has 320,000 miles on it lol.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-12-2018 12:38 PM
well it was in the 60's yesterday, but last night school was canceled for today. Why? Because now its barely 30 and freezing rain that might turn into snow. Yay. NOT
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-12-2018 12:30 PM
SP knowing that nutjob posted but not actually having to see his posts.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       01-07-2018 18:55 PM
Thanks :) its just a little part time retail job, with Troopers travel and kids and all their activities coupled with the barn of horses I can't really work full time anywhere. Besides I have a new little sideline gearing up and want some time to devote to that.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       01-07-2018 12:31 PM
HT just got promoted at work :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-07-2018 12:30 PM
heatwave here today already mid 20's and headed up to mid 30's. Compared to what we have been having this is pretty toasty lol.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-04-2018 22:15 PM
Its been ball freezing cold here for about a week. Pretty sure you could use my nipples to cut glass every time I step out the door. I'm also questioning my sanity at booking a trip to New York City at the end of January.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       01-03-2018 16:55 PM
thanks Kitten. HT- 2018 is off to a nice start, other then the weather being so cold you could use my nipples to cut glass.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       01-01-2018 23:22 PM
Happy New Year everyone!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-24-2017 12:59 PM
great news Chez! Us Italian women tend to be a feisty lot.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-24-2017 12:56 PM
yeah not great weather for anything but laying in bed with my man, and he isn't here.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-24-2017 12:46 PM
grey, rainy and chilly.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       09-15-2017 10:53 AM
HT- Yesterday marked 16 years since Trooper and I were married. BF- He was in Denver and Lubbock, I was here. HT- he is coming home tonight!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-24-2017 21:59 PM
Its been lovely here the last two days, temps not even reaching 80.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       08-24-2017 21:56 PM
Fun Fact- this is not the Shark Facts thread.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-17-2017 23:50 PM
the muggy morning gave way to a breezy afternoon and then to storms this evening.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-17-2017 23:36 PM
maybe if you are lucky BT, Fun will share.
Forum Posters I Miss and Why
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       08-17-2017 15:11 PM
I blocked HFT a long time ago as well. He started following me around the forums posting like a rabid love sick dog in a very stalkerish way. Now while I love to flirt and back in the "good old days" would love me some good long flirt sessions with the handsome men of the forums, he creeped me out with his stalking.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-17-2017 10:14 AM
you know what I said the other day about the beautiful cooler then usual August? Well mother nature must have heard me and decided it was time to turn up the heat. Working in the barn this morning was like being in a swamp.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-15-2017 14:50 PM
whoever thought that a one inch candy bar should be called fun-sized, really should re-evaluate their standards for entertainment
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-15-2017 13:48 PM
we have been having a lovely cooler then usual August :)
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-11-2017 22:15 PM
Hi Fun! Hi current! Oh I've got him blocked, have for a long time. Just when I logged on today I noticed a lot of threads with his name as the last poster. I mean the jerk wad did admit to stealing my pics for his personal spank bank. {gag} While there are some guys I'd say spank away and even open pics for them, he would never be one.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-11-2017 10:10 AM
JW is anyone answering Nutjob? or has everyone blocked him and he is just talking to himself?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       05-12-2017 21:58 PM
BF- pinched nerve in my neck making use of my right shoulder and arm painful. BF2- the weather this weekend is supposed to be lovely so I could be out working on flowerbeds if it wasn't for BF 1 what I hope is going to be a HT- lortab. if I'm lucky it will help me get some sleep.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-11-2017 09:30 AM
If the earth was flat, cats would have pushed everything off it by now. facebook meme that made me giggle.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-11-2017 09:24 AM
lets see...Monday we had frost in the AM, yesterday it was 86 in the afternoon. Last night, thunderstorms. Today? overcastish, warm, and chances of rain.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       05-10-2017 11:21 AM
HT- nailed an old pole move combo I haven't done in a long time this morning. BF- ripped my skin open along my panty line on the right side of my thigh crease.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-09-2017 08:41 AM
a tish overcast but the temp is nice.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-08-2017 22:03 PM
after our rather chilly start to the day it ended up around 70ish and sunny.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-08-2017 07:16 AM
Sun is up and shinning on the FROST we have on the ground. What. The. Fuck. Its May. While we in Kentucky joke that it can snow on Derby, in reality its only happened like twice and if you blinked you missed it because it was just some silly flurries.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-07-2017 09:13 AM
sunny but cool
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-06-2017 22:12 PM
chocolate milk. I have given up on trying to find liquor that doesn't make my arms break out in rashes.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       05-06-2017 22:00 PM
HT- listening to younger girl play her new oboe earlier. BF- so much for my new living room furniture.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-06-2017 15:18 PM
rain has finally stopped, and its alternating overcast and sunny. Mid 50's so not too bad temp wise.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-05-2017 09:16 AM
another rainy day, and colder then yesterday.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-04-2017 09:38 AM
rainy and cool.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-03-2017 10:19 AM
sunny, coolish (sweatshirt/sweater weather) and the wind has finally died down. Going to be a pretty day, going to head outside to work in/around the barn for a bit.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-02-2017 18:36 PM
her favorite is the double chocolate chip mocha frapp. I hate coffee, so none of those for me, I like the passion tea.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-02-2017 14:41 PM
older girl will want to try the chocolate mint one. She loves chocolate and mint. So hopefully while its out there will be a reason to treat her to starbucks.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-02-2017 09:05 AM
sunny, cool, and breezy. I'm kind of ready for this wind to die down a bit!
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-01-2017 20:12 PM
my usual decaf ice tea
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-01-2017 20:07 PM
Geeze this wind is ridiculous!!!!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-01-2017 09:28 AM
Trooper mainly flies Delta. And about 1/2 the time is upgraded to first class. He is on a Delta flight right now, Dallas bound. Very few problems specially now that he is doing the company's southern territory and no longer has to worry about flying around in snow storms, other then the 3 times a year he goes to Denver. I have lots of friends that love Southwest, but I have yet to find a decent rate flying with them, anywhere I want to go when I want to go there. Usually its like 99 bucks to get somewhere and 700 to get back home. Yeah thanks I'll just take the 349.00 round trip Delta flight thanks.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-01-2017 09:18 AM
sunny but a bit coolish.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-30-2017 19:51 PM
Lovely day in the upper 70's although pretty windy. Some rain rolled in about an hour ago, but April showers bring May flowers right? Well they would if I ever got these flower beds sorted out.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-30-2017 19:44 PM
BF- so many things trying to prevent us from getting a stall ready for our new boarder/barn help. Miss communication with the guy we in theory hired to help, so he wasn't here to help. Broke the wheelbarrow, one store out of wheelbarrows.... HT- finally thanks to Trooper and his best friend working their asses off it is done.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-28-2017 20:13 PM
HT- more awesome sex last night. BF- my thighs and ass muscles are burning from riding my man so much
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-28-2017 09:58 AM
knock on wood we have been getting rain at least once a week, usually more. So everything is pretty and green and the flowers are blooming. I really need a not raining weekend that isn't full of stuff to do with the kiddo's so that I can work on my flower beds though!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-28-2017 09:38 AM
Sunny and breezy before the rain rolls in later.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-27-2017 14:53 PM
HT- when hubby is not traveling he works from home, so just had a delightful afternoon romp in the bed with him, and then a short nap for me. BF- hmmmm I don't seem to have one.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-27-2017 12:54 PM
BLM, join the happy train and block their sorry asses.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-27-2017 09:06 AM
some April showers this morning, supposed to clear off soon, but will only be in the 60's today.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-26-2017 08:23 AM
sunny and beautiful!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-25-2017 08:50 AM
sunny and warm :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       04-24-2017 08:47 AM
Fun!! the only recent pics I have uploaded of us together are from the Dickens festival. Not that anyone can see them unless I send them along with a birdie from here.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-24-2017 08:36 AM
after a wet and cold Saturday and a coolish day yesterday we are going to be sunny and in the 70's today :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       04-24-2017 08:29 AM
he did have an awesome Captain Jack cosplay. Hope he had the accent down to go with it. I have about 5 cosplays here to sew on.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-21-2017 13:47 PM
HT- bought a new vacuum BF- the amount of dog and cat cat hair it is picking up HT- much cleaner floors!
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       04-21-2017 08:27 AM
well fuck, look at what the fucking cat drug in...Hi Mario!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-20-2017 09:50 AM
another lovely day in the bluegrass.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       04-20-2017 09:49 AM
and he looked damn good in a towel.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-19-2017 20:57 PM
most likely a glass of chocolate milk. Unless dinner cooks itself and brings itself over here to my chair.
CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       04-19-2017 20:44 PM
Well I still owe you, maybe one day we can settle these debts. and thanks to being tired and a bit slap happy, BT saying "throw you a bone" has made my brain make a goofy version of Sir Mixalots I like big butts, with bones instead of butts. And now it is on repeat in my head.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       04-19-2017 14:05 PM
yep that one. Wonder if there is a finders fuck....errr I mean fee, that I can collect?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       04-19-2017 10:53 AM
Well not that I claim to be an expert in what you are seeking, but I think you generally like them a tish older then her posted age. As I recall, age of low 20's, and looked like she had professor fantasies. Although I think VA called first dibs on her.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       04-19-2017 10:27 AM
I've only been on a bit here and there myself. Usually when Trooper is out of town. I'm sure if you look in my posting history you can find the thread where she appeared.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-19-2017 10:19 AM
a bit overcast, but still a warm.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       04-18-2017 23:30 PM
I wouldn't even subject my birds to his drivel. Seriously Fun, you come back when Perfect calls you a douche but not when I'm trying to point out a new young lady forum poster? I seem to have lost my touch entirely.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-18-2017 08:46 AM
going to be another pretty day around 80 :) I'm washing all the heavy barn coats and gear. That means by the week-end we will have snow.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-14-2017 09:26 AM
Sunny and beautiful again!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-13-2017 23:07 PM
well I wish I had gone to Mr VA's for dinner. My dinner was an apple, some cheese, and gluten free crackers.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-13-2017 08:44 AM
Sunny and beautiful!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-12-2017 23:39 PM
yeah they have tried to get me to upgrade every time I have been in there in the last 2-3 years. Trooper wants me to go in tomorrow, he doesn't like me being without a phone. Just a few weeks ago I blew out a tire on my truck. Granted that time my older girl was there and she had her phone, but they are not always in the car.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-12-2017 23:18 PM
well I doubt I will do anything about it until next week when Trooper is in town to keep me from killing the phone sales person.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-12-2017 23:07 PM
nope no Iphone for me. They are the worst for touch screens, Trooper and youngest both have them and I can't do anything on them. I really don't use much real "tech" on phones. Calls, texts, FB, email, Some pics and video's. I'm not one who uses my phone for everything. Specially anything that involves much typing lol.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-12-2017 22:05 PM
and the S4 is now officially dead. Was scrolling FB while the girls were at lessons after school and the screen went blank. no happy thought to this really. I hate having to buy a new phone. I hate having to pick out a new phone. Until the last few weeks the S4 has worked fine for me for many years, other then it is a touch screen and touch screens hate my fingers and just type out gibberish. Not sure what I'm going to get now :(
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-12-2017 15:20 PM
nope not a 7. I'm still on Galaxy S4. I'm too cheap to put out for a new phone until I kill one. And even after I killed my last blackberry I went back to my older blackberry until it couldn't be used anymore. I miss having a keyboard. I hate touch screens. So now starts the torture of finding a new phone I can remotely tolerate. Which is how I felt about the S4. It was tolerable.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.