Help
FORUMS
Back
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 5613
Last 100 Displayed

2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       02-19-2020 21:28 PM
They are good :) oldest is singing up a storm and we are going to be looking at colleges this spring. Younger is our Brainiac. Trooper...well he is Trooper lol.
2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       02-19-2020 21:16 PM
Hi BT! miss you handsome. PG
2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       02-19-2020 21:14 PM
it was good to hear from you Scamp! I was at work, which limited my chatting abilities lol give Rabbit a hug for me.
Small vagina
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Small vagina       02-19-2020 20:47 PM
there is no magic cure, however I did several months of therapy (internal massage, with use of dilators) after my hysterectomy because I couldn't have sex without pain no matter the size, how much lube or foreplay. I didn't have a vaginal hyster, I still have my cervix, but my pelvic muscles while always tight went into overdrive (and my abs ripped open but that is another whole story) the therapy did help with the tightness issues, however it did nothing to help with the host of other issue caused by my hyster, which again is another whole story.
2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       02-19-2020 20:39 PM
Doing alright, some ups and downs since my last stop in here, but that is life. The last several weeks I have had dreams starring several of our friends from the fora, so here I am to say hello.
2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       02-19-2020 20:24 PM
after talking to Scamp I decided to come in for a visit, damn this site is slow to respond. mayhem, ours when active was always just a year or two above Troopers age, because he is already 11 years older then me.
2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       02-19-2020 20:23 PM
after talking to Scamp I decided to come in for a visit, damn this site is slow to respond. mayhem, ours when active was always just a year or two above Troopers age, because he is already 11 years older then me.
2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       02-19-2020 20:23 PM
Happy Thoughts 2019
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2019       01-14-2019 23:29 PM
HT- found a new medical center that so far I'm loving, have a follow-up on Wed. Hoping to kick some health issues in the ass this year.
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       12-07-2018 13:29 PM
Ours still does.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       12-07-2018 08:54 AM
Look who finally made it back!
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       12-07-2018 08:51 AM
part of what annoys me is I belong to a community FB page for our area. People will post about needing someone to do X work on their house, pasture fencing etc. The guys who in theory do this stuff for a living pop up and give their names/ business page links, phone numbers. Yet each time I try to get one of them to freaking do anything they either no show, or in the case of one, came out, got an estimate via text several weeks later. Said that looks fine, he was supposed to come out and have us sign the contract and pick up the deposit check. Its been a year, haven't seen him with that contract yet but still see him saying he is available for jobs? I have a lead on a new one, via my back up non-sexual husband, a guy that has been doing work on his older home and doing a great job. And he is the type that if it isn't in his or this teams wheelhouse he usually knows someone that can do it and will stand behind their work too.
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       12-06-2018 12:19 PM
BF- handyman that was supposed to come give us some estimates didn't show up for his 10am appointment yesterday. Why the fuck is it so freaking hard to find people work on this house/farm???? and before anyone suggests DIY first off Trooper is not very handy around house repair work. Could he google it and most likely get it done? Maybe. But he works, I work, we have a farm and teens. Free time is limited so it would take us until 10 years after we die to finish the to-do list.
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       12-03-2018 10:45 AM
there most likely is, however since it isn't one I'm familiar enough with doing anything with I most likely will not mess with it. Its not like we really need new pics on our profile, I was just going to upload them so that I could open our profile back up briefly so friends could see them.
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       12-03-2018 09:08 AM
BF- just kissed Trooper goodbye as he heads down to NOLA HT its a short trip and he will only be gone from me for 2 nights.
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       12-03-2018 09:00 AM
bitch of the day, went to upload some of the pics from the NOLA trip. Most of the files are too large for SLS to handle.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       11-29-2018 11:29 AM
yeah I guess I did when I used to do chicken in white wine sauce. But that was more because I floured the chicken and cooked it with oil then added wine. Haven't made that in a years and never called it a roux. You should have seen my mom and I when I married Trooper trying to make gravy at thanksgiving, since none of the rest of us like it we never make it. Here comes my man and his family, the gravy lovers. Then we have our kids who won't eat any sort of sauces or gravy's other then marinara or Alfredo.
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       11-29-2018 11:06 AM
well it really shouldn't be a bitch of the day because he travels so much, but one of Trooper's clients needs to see him next week. In NOLA. So I'm going to pout about it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       11-29-2018 11:04 AM
I have never made a roux. Neither a bitch or HT just an observation.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-29-2018 11:01 AM
in theory it is warmer today (mid 30's right now) but overcast and for some reason just feels colder then yesterday. And my fucking phone decided to show me what it was in NOLA just to torment me.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-28-2018 10:07 AM
still freaking freezing but at least the sun is out today.
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       11-27-2018 16:43 PM
took the kiddo's to see Crimes of Grindlewald on Saturday night after I got off work as a reward for working hard over the week-end helping get stuff. We actually enjoyed it, even though I know there are those that were disappointed by it.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       11-27-2018 16:35 PM
Scamp once I get the actual files I will load some to share, this was just the link to the ones I get to choose from, although Trooper wants me to buy them all.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       11-27-2018 09:40 AM
BF- had to drag out the heavy winter barn clothes, including my carhart bibs. HT they further confirmed I lost some inches off my hips/ass since last winter since last year I almost couldn't squeeze into them and this year I could do the side buttons with ease and actually have a bit of space. Maybe by the end of winter they will be entirely too big to wear.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       11-27-2018 09:37 AM
well Mayhem since where I work had a 25% increase in sales this year over last, not everyone feels that way. I'm more of a small business Saturday shopper where I can be supporting people in my community. I will say Trooper bought me something I wanted for Christmas on Thursday night on line and it should be here in a day or two at a really good price for Black Friday, however even though there is a store in our area I wouldn't have gone to try to get one of the six they actually had in store at the crack of dawn on Black Friday. anyway. HT got my link to my pics I had taken in NOLA, and there are several I really love.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-27-2018 09:28 AM
24 degrees and fucking snowing.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       11-26-2018 17:15 PM
I wouldn't go out to shop on Black Friday but had to work all week-end.
Being called out
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Being called out       11-26-2018 17:09 PM
Troopers X in the custody hearings when they got divorced brought up trips to Hedo and naked pictures of him at the beach and he forced her to go there etc. The Judge, who was a woman, asked if the kids were along on the trips. Well of course not, exclaimed the x. The judge looked at the pics and said "nice tan" but she had already shown her crazy side before this last ditch attempt to paint him as a bad father when the kids were begging to stay with him not her so she lost custody.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       11-26-2018 11:15 AM
HT- survived another black friday weekend of retail hell.
What to do see in New Orleans?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What to do see in New Orleans?       11-26-2018 11:14 AM
I love walking around New Orleans. Not a big fan of the French Quarter at night, as Rabbit said its a bit like a Frat party, but there are some fun shops to hit during the day. On my recent trip I stayed at the Terrill House B&B in the Garden District for most of my stay and it was very nice. I got a room in a very exclusive resort for my last night and the hosts were quite delightful but its not a place that is open to the public. Beyond that it is really about what interests you, there is tons of stuff there to do.
One Couple helping another couple ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One Couple helping another couple ?       11-18-2018 23:03 PM
Back when we played it wasn't unusual for Trooper to play if a couple had a female he was interested in that I wasn't interested in the guy. Somehow ladies of couples liked to have their first swing experience with him.
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       11-18-2018 22:57 PM
haven't been to the movie theater in a long time.... Watched the Princess Bride last night, in honor of the author's passing. Still a favorite.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-18-2018 22:54 PM
Story Book love Willy DeVille which is played at the end of the Princess Bride. "My love is like a storybook story But it's as real as the feelings I feel"
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       11-18-2018 22:50 PM
HT- wore the jacket Rabbit convinced me to buy while I was in NOLA to work yesterday. I actually have shown great restraint not to wear it every day. Every where. HT2 off until Black Friday!
newbie needing help ! Thanks
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > newbie needing help ! Thanks       11-18-2018 22:46 PM
wow what a wonderfully wordy and detailed profile you have there! And yes that was sarcasm. Honestly if we were still looking for SM's your profile wouldn't attract my interest at all. You have been on site since 2013 and it still says new here? You can't tell us a little about yourself? Sorry but you most likely will not get much in the way of positive response unless your emails are way better then your profile.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-15-2018 21:16 PM
freezing rain last night led to ice coated tree's and down power lines this morning. And now its snowing. Have I mentioned lately that I hate winter?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-13-2018 22:54 PM
since I just remembered I forgot to eat dinner and its almost 11pm I'm going to say that dinner isn't happening.
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       11-13-2018 08:35 AM
BF- I really do not want to go to work today. Its dismal, dreary, and bleck outside and my to do list is huge. I once again find myself needing a day when I just do not leave the farm.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-13-2018 08:32 AM
its spitting snow. yay. NOT.
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       11-12-2018 23:01 PM
BF- paying the piper for my playtime in NOLA. Work is kicking my ass, not making headway on house cleaning etc. and of course Trooper is out of town again. Although he now fully understands the juggling act I go through while he is gone since he had to juggle everything for a change.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-12-2018 22:58 PM
chilly, rainy, and there is a chance of flurries tonight. Luckily it looks like it will stay just above freezing so hopefully the roads won't turn into a sheet of ice.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       11-12-2018 22:54 PM
hopefully sooner rather then later Scamp!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       11-07-2018 22:08 PM
HT- a magical trip to New Orleans, including meeting Rabbit, and seeing Scamp and Bridgetender again. BF- I'm no longer in New Orleans. HT- Back home with my handsome man BF- the amount of laundry and house work to catch up on is insane, and top that off with I'm working the next 4 days so its not going to get done.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-29-2018 12:31 PM
its actually a fairly pretty fall day. Sunny and while not quite as warm as I would like, not really cold either. Rain rolls in on Wed, but I leave here for a warmer place on Thursday.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       10-29-2018 12:29 PM
HT- booked my hotel for next Monday night! Can't wait to see friends that I haven't seen in years, and meet one that seems like we have met but really haven't.
Things I had to do today that I wasn't planning on doing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Things I had to do today that I wasn't planning on doing       10-29-2018 12:26 PM
well your list of things you had to do today that you were not planning sounds like it had a more fun ending then the way mine usually end up! Hope you had a great time. And I think the Vampire Ball has to go on my want to do list. Things I had to do today that I wasn't planning on doing, listening to a webinar for my husbands companies drug coverage that doesn't pertain to us at all because we are do not take any maintenance drugs.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       10-24-2018 23:21 PM
It will come together I'm sure. Looking forward to some time away from the farm. Although I might have a lead on a person to watch the horses while we go on some long week-end trips at least. Which would be amazing, Trooper and I haven't been away from the farm for more then a night in a long time.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       10-24-2018 15:17 PM
well some of the items to be packed just arrived, and I do still have a skirt to make. A skirt that is going to take up a ton of space unless I put it in a air bag and condense it! I'm also still trying to figure out what to wear on the plane, both ways. For a trip that has been a year in the planning you think I'd have my shit together lol.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-24-2018 14:12 PM
its fall like...cold in the mornings, warmish in the afternoons. Days are too short and everything is showing their gasping for their last breath colors.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       10-24-2018 14:08 PM
VA, tell me about it, we have kids that are teens, and parents in their 80's. JW if it is too early to start packing for my trip next week? I mean I already have most of the clothes picked out anyway other then the skirt I still have to make so I might as well throw it in the suitcase right?
O SHOT
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > O SHOT       10-24-2018 14:01 PM
after my hysterectomy (no need for it before) I looked into it, but it is cost prohibitive when it only works for a small number of women. As far as Kegels, my physical therapist that spent months working on my pelvic floor muscles to get them to stop being pretty much in a state of spasm all the time told me never to do them again (I used to do them a lot) so that advice should be taken with a grain of salt as there are studies out there that show that for some it is not a good thing. Now the only time I do them is for fun during sex, because I I love watching my mans face as I do.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       10-11-2018 09:51 AM
I haven't talked to her in quite a while, we used to email a lot a few years ago, but I think her email address is saved on one of my email accounts I don't really use anymore. I will see what I can find out. PG
Feeling undesirable,aging, body
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Feeling undesirable,aging, body       10-04-2018 22:45 PM
I've been a ribby skinny bitch, a curvy bitch, and now a overweight bitch working my way back to curvy bitch after life threw me more curves then a tight laced corset. While part of me is still a bitter bitch about some of the curves that life has thrown my way I'm not going to take stabs at other women for being skinny, curvy, or overweight. I wish more women would hold each other up instead of slam each other down.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       10-01-2018 09:06 AM
yup we were not able to post for a bit and such because of people reporting our profile when I changed the tag line to "taking a break, maybe forever. Do not email unless you are a forum friend" not sure how much more direct you can get. Wayne did straighten that out for me. I however do keep our profile closed to people at this point because we still got emails with people wanting to meet. Why did I keep our profile? Well we have a lifetime membership and at one point I really liked posting in the forums. And I have met several friends via the forum. I'd love to keep our profile open so that the people we know could message us. Little hint though, some others know how to get a hold of me so sort of like Beetlejuice if you say my name a few times I tend to show back up. PG
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       08-29-2018 08:39 AM
According to FB, 3 years ago today we got to meet the VA's in person while they were in town visiting :)
Black rings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Black rings       08-26-2018 22:21 PM
Correct Fokkers, asexuals wear a black ring on the middle finger of the right hand. Or I should say some do. Just like swingers not all go in for these sorts of things. I wore a black ring on my right hand ring finger for many years before I was a swinger, never wore one when I was.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-23-2018 23:51 PM
not only does it take something chasing me to make me run, but whatever is chasing me has to be scary enough to warrant running from. And if there is flag/light/some sort of sturdy pole I'm most likely just going to head to the top of it.
Too tight - this is not for men to answer- Women only.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Too tight - this is not for men to answer- Women only.       08-23-2018 23:02 PM
after my hysterectomy I had to go through internal physical therapy for tightness issues. As Mrs Scandle said using a dildo, or in my case I actually use dilators from my PT, can help. Sometimes I start with a very small diameter and work my way up until my body gets out of reject mode, luckily it generally isn't as much of an issue now unless because of our busy lives we haven't had sex for a bit.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       06-19-2018 20:28 PM
""Now my jeans wont keep falling off." For you, that is an HT. For the rest of us, a BF..." lol don't worry TBR they will still come off when I want them to! But the saggy rapper butt was not a look (or feeling) I enjoyed and Trooper was starting to tease me about it.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       06-19-2018 13:37 PM
Just bought jeans same style/brand as a few months ago, but 2 sizes smaller. Now my jeans wont keep falling off.
Naturally hairy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Naturally hairy       06-18-2018 20:50 PM
The ever handsome BT is right, do what you feel comfortable doing. When we were active I was almost always either totally bare, or just a little landing strip. Did some laser even. Right now I have let what little grows back remain, but well trimmed. If we were ever to play with others again? I would be open to shaving again. The tiny bit of hair I grow doesn't bother Trooper. PG
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-18-2018 20:42 PM
are my services needed?
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       06-18-2018 20:06 PM
unless something is chasing me, walk. Beach vacation or a city full of entertainment?
married and looking
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > married and looking       06-18-2018 20:02 PM
I played with a married guy for several years when we first started playing with others. HOWEVER his wife knew. Heck she would video chat me or call me on his phone telling me I needed to set a date up with him soon because he was driving her crazy. She liked soft gentle love making 2x a year...she knew I was "safe" because I love my man dearly and wasn't about to leave him for her husband. Her husband was just a fun fuck for me. I however would not knowingly have sex with a married guy where his wife was not aware. And by that it would mean I would need to meet her and be sure she was ok with this.
When couples look for SM
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > When couples look for SM       06-18-2018 19:52 PM
since we can read emails without opening them, chances are they read it and decided not to reply at this time or at all. I used to try to respond to most of the messages that were more than a line or two, but sometimes once you do that the SM or couple becomes like a dog with a bone and won't let it go if you say you are not a match. Some people just figure no reply in itself is a reply. Shake it off and go on. PG
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       06-18-2018 19:47 PM
BF -My handsome man is traveling this week :(
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-18-2018 19:44 PM
Sorry Good sometimes there are not enough clothes in the world to make me warm when its cold outside. Although since I just came in from evening barn work and am feeling like I was in a sauna I can understand where you are coming from. The little rain shower we had and pretty rainbow came at a price. On a good note my hair is all wavy and pretty...although I'm still sort of regretting chopping it off. I have been told I'm an excellent ball washer, and back scrubber.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-18-2018 16:43 PM
sort of reminds me of the Buffybot from Buffy the vampire slayer...
No smokers on profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > No smokers on profile       06-18-2018 16:40 PM
what Kitten said. We used to have our profile set to smokers ok. Before we stopped actively seeking people out on here we changed it along the way to some wordy thing about being a smoker isn't a deal breaker but if you smell and taste like a smoke stack we will pass. It honestly doesn't bother Trooper nearly as bad to smell it or taste it on a woman as it does me, and we added it mostly because of me. I got tired of having trouble breathing the next day or having to use my inhaler on the way home, plus it is just nasty to taste like I'm sucking on an ashtray instead of a cock. There are those that I know are smokers, but since I couldn't smell it all over them or taste it I was fine.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-18-2018 16:30 PM
Hot. Like a hot dog breathing on your neck hot. But I'd still rather this then cold!
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       06-07-2018 09:50 AM
so basically I spent 5 days literally within walking distance and didn't know it. I was sort of tied up watching a bunch of teens during the day, but the hotel had a bar, we could have at least grabbed a drink one evening. Oh well, I will be back in 2 years lol.
Just how does a MFM or FMF really work?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Just how does a MFM or FMF really work?       06-07-2018 09:46 AM
"Gotta love an Italian guy who can't spell cannoli ;-)" yeah I was going to give you grief for that. But then I was afraid you would say no cannoli for me!
Just how does a MFM or FMF really work?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Just how does a MFM or FMF really work?       06-06-2018 23:27 PM
Got to love a good Cannoli.
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       06-06-2018 23:09 PM
for some reason I didn't realize you were that close to Disney VA. I'm not a huge fireworks fan so day after day it would be a bit irritating to me. I did enjoy them the one night we stayed to watch them when we were there in Feb. We have had Marine Assault choppers flying low over our farm for a few nights doing night training at Knox. That has been rattling our house.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       06-02-2018 22:38 PM
HT a new little lady entered our lives this morning!
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       05-25-2018 20:01 PM
"HT: Long weekend coming up...no work!" worst part about having gone back to working retail...holiday week-ends are busy week-ends and they want their top people there. This is also when it sucks to be a "top" person. HT- kids both had an awesome school year and are on to new activities and adventures.
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       05-24-2018 22:18 PM
Thanks Tramp, I'm a bit battered and bruised but I'll be fine. VA I've yet to meet the man who can buck me off. I do have a tendency to ride them hard, leave them wet, and on occasion have been asked by club security if they are still alive.
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       05-23-2018 13:53 PM
got thrown off a horse...I'm too old for this shit.
Straight, Bi, or Bi curious
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Straight, Bi, or Bi curious       05-23-2018 13:49 PM
While I can fully understand the dates that Lady is going to be there being in permanent ink, I sort of hope the dates I will be there are at least penciled in lightly.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-21-2018 14:39 PM
well after reading the last several posts of the Rockband thread I think I need a something stiff.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       05-21-2018 14:37 PM
Sarcasm Clueless with their smash hit "Take a Chill Pill"
Straight, Bi, or Bi curious
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Straight, Bi, or Bi curious       05-21-2018 12:50 PM
Rabbit hit the nail on the head with her statement about the options on here to check off being very limited, not that they could have an option for everyone but bi- situational or bi-receptive would be a good addition. I was 95% straight 95% of the time. There are a few ladies that I would do a bit of light play with, and believe me if they are one of the few, they will know it.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       05-21-2018 12:38 PM
SP: a friend met via the forums popping into my dreams the last two nights.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       04-25-2018 14:27 PM
ah ok, would have made sense if I had bothered to read your profile (insert ashamed smiley here) yes spank me, I didn't read it before commenting.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       04-25-2018 11:12 AM
confused? what's up with the single status there Tramp?
Frustrated
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Frustrated       04-23-2018 10:31 AM
while I no longer have a horse in this race as we no longer seek out SM, as Scamp pointed out you claim to be straight but list as Bi, flag #1. Your profile frankly sucks. it shows 0 personality. While we were not in the habit of using the block button as a filtering tool, quite a few people do so you do not keep showing up in their search after they have looked at your lackluster profile and decided you had nothing to offer them.
Lying single men, goodbye
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Lying single men, goodbye       04-23-2018 10:10 AM
gets it???? lord have mercy the man couldn't get it if it jumped up and bit him on the ass.
The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?       04-23-2018 10:05 AM
Apparently according to something Trooper just read me there are women that are using ground up wasps nests inserted in their vagina's to tighten them. ummm WTF?
Are threads disappearing for a reason, or just a house cleaning?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Are threads disappearing for a reason, or just a house cleaning?       04-10-2018 11:57 AM
"and now have no way to e mail people i used to be able to email by referencing old e mails and replying to them, since the history is all gone." this was the only way most people had of emailing me here, so now they can not. There are several that have my phone # or we are FB friends so yes those can still contact me, but there are others I didn't connect that way with. I also just looked at my birdie while I was typing this and there were 21 unopened emails this morning. Now there are 4.
Are threads disappearing for a reason, or just a house cleaning?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Are threads disappearing for a reason, or just a house cleaning?       04-10-2018 08:58 AM
Wow....I literally have like 5 emails left between me and a handsome SM. I know that we had close to 3,000. That was just the one I looked at, pretty much since I haven't been around and our profile is still locked down for emails there are pretty much no emails left at all.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-09-2018 09:56 AM
fine as frogs hair :) busy with kiddo's, horses, job, and fun new activities.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-09-2018 09:35 AM
"pirate girls favorite spaghetti and meatballs" more like my kids favorite. I really do not have a favorite food. Although the gluten free brownies at the small town deli in town might work as a bribe for me to do many things. Which is saying a lot since I am not usually food bribe-able.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-18-2018 22:14 PM
"As for Memphis, it's the getting out alive part that I'd be worried about;-)." you have no idea how accurate this was for yesterday! Although it wasn't really Memphis...in the Memphis area. HT- my spouse is safely back home with me. BF- he had 20 shit tons of travel issues yesterday.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-18-2018 22:09 PM
Scamp/Rabbit, they turned him around back into Mississippi when he got to the border lol! His travel yesterday was 20 kinds of fucked up. He is safely back home with me where he belongs. our weather? It got above freezing for about 15 minutes today!!! Yay!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-17-2018 09:43 AM
BF- why can my man update me on every little step of his journey while he is flying but can't take 2 seconds to update me when he stops for gas or food when he is driving? Specially when he is driving on snowy roads, and apparently from Scamps weather post into ice today? HT- finally heard from him late last night so know he made it to Memphis alive.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-17-2018 09:36 AM
a balmy 11 degrees with more snow flurries in the air. Scamp, not happy to hear about the ice since Trooper is driving into that area today :(
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-16-2018 18:39 PM
sort of funny when the weather up north is better then ours lol. How is it looking for next week? they have already announced no school again tomorrow, so kids have been out Friday, Monday was a holiday for them, today, and now tomorrow. I'm just glad with them having the chromebooks they do school work at home and do not have to make up the days at the end of the year.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-16-2018 10:44 AM
snow. fluffy white crap everywhere. And colder then a witches tit. And yes Trooper is out of town. Yay. Not. Actually its a pretty snow fall, and if I didn't have to take care of a barn full of horses in it, I really wouldn't mind so much. But frozen water buckets and pushing wheelbarrows around in the snow is a PITA.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       01-12-2018 12:43 PM
Mr VA we still get extended warranty offers (final notice of course!) for our 2004 car that has 320,000 miles on it lol.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-12-2018 12:38 PM
well it was in the 60's yesterday, but last night school was canceled for today. Why? Because now its barely 30 and freezing rain that might turn into snow. Yay. NOT
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.