Help
FORUMS
Back
john7361    Posts: 394
Last 100 Displayed

Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-22-2014 22:07 PM
Oh Shit, you're right, I just looked at his profile and he hasn't been on for almost a month. That is rare for him, maybe he got caught using his JOOM lens on the beach. or maybe he is in rehab.
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-22-2014 15:25 PM
Hey, Where is Frank ? I thought he would be in here bragging about the Giants win this week and how their going to the Superbowl.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-27-2014 06:53 AM
Matthew McConaughey
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-26-2014 18:20 PM
Halle Berry
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-16-2014 15:16 PM
Cobie Smulders
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-16-2014 07:22 AM
Rita Hayworth
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-16-2014 07:01 AM
Fidel Castro
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-13-2014 09:28 AM
Red Skelton
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       04-12-2014 07:12 AM
JW: why do people who say the go to the gym five days a week look like the go to the gym at all ?
Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own       04-09-2014 17:07 PM
What does a Cuban do when he gets a flat tire? He Drowns
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       02-08-2014 20:46 PM
I'm giving tonight to two awesome ladies :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       02-03-2014 16:55 PM
might have been better if it was played in 12 inches of snow, at least it would have been fun to watch.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       02-02-2014 15:03 PM
In this day and age are we that surprised ? Ok, on the big game, I still believe defense wins games, So I'm going with Seattle +2
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-01-2014 09:22 AM
McKenzie Shea (from Boardwalk Empire)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       01-07-2014 16:57 PM
I'm surprised Frank isn't here with his two cents worth after the Eagles loss.; Isn't it about this time of the year he starts talking Superbowl for his VAGiants for next year....lol. or how his Devils will win the Stanley Cup....Oh, thats right he is only a fair weather fan. I guess he won't be rooting for anyone over the next few years....lol.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       01-05-2014 16:09 PM
Congratulations to the Saints fans, Good luck against Seattle.; I’m Proud the Eagles made it this far considering it was a rebuilding year.Now I can look forward to the Eagles kicking the VAgiants ass next year again :);
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-05-2014 00:13 AM
Call your oil people, they will know what to add to the tank to keep it from gel'ing.; or you can add kerosene to your tank to thin the mix, this will also stop it from gel'ing.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-03-2014 13:16 PM
How's 9 inches sound ?; oops, Sorry ladies, 9 inches of snow that is ;);
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-30-2013 18:48 PM
"Did you forget I get all the meds from the VA and it doesn't cost me a dime. "; it's free because it's a Placebo, it's a mix or coors light and twinkies, AND Ho juice....lol; ;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-30-2013 16:02 PM
-"Hey John, come join the party this weekend and bring your slut HO so we can all share and pass her around.. "; Sorry Frank, I know only Ho's come to your parties and thats all you invite because you can't get any classy women to come, so the Mrs. wont be there, although, she did tell me to tell you she is not into sissy men who ride BITCH on motorcycles, so you're out in her book Frank.; She did say to keep your chin up tho, and what a pronounce chin it is.; Sorry she really called it something else, but I thought I would clean it up a bit since you are so cool looking in that blue VAGiants hat.; Frank, look at the picture to the left of my two HO's and look at the picture of your two in the parking lot......Nuf Said.....lol<br /> ;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-30-2013 00:19 AM
E A G L E S !!; Sorry Looking :(; Did Frank just say he was spending the weekend eating twinkies and drinking coors light with two Hoe's ? are they the same two Hoe's in your profile pic ?; LOL;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-23-2013 17:05 PM
I just read that, thats a bummer, I was looking forward to him choking somehow.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-23-2013 14:11 PM
Well Looking, It comes down to the last game :); Do you think this is killing Frank ? He has no idea who he wants to root for ... lol; ;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-15-2013 20:29 PM
look here, twinkie man is talking about next year already....lol, this is priceless :);
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-15-2013 20:00 PM
Holy Shit, what an ending to that Dallas game, I can't believe they lost that game, coaches lost that game, not the players.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-14-2013 14:20 PM
Twinkie Howser .... Looking that is just to funny ...lol;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-14-2013 13:55 PM
--"2 to 5 feet of snow. "; That's nothing, I know a twinkie eating beer drinking dude that walks to the VA hospital in 35" of snow bare footed uphill both ways just to get internet when his internet goes out. not to mention he was a jet pilot at the age of 12.;
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-13-2013 08:49 AM
--"I'd always fobic on phridays. "; especially on the phirteenth.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-11-2013 09:32 AM
Frank, at least Looking still has a team to root for that still has a chance.; What are you doing in here? other than talking shit in that blue dye stained hat of yours, your team is sitting in their locker room crying bout each others faults.; You should be out shoveling and making a path in that 35 inches of snow so I can get to the Superbowl and watch real teams play....lol;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-08-2013 19:28 PM
Can anyone name a NY team that was eliminated from the playoffs today ?; I was at that snowy Eagles game, great game, a lot of fun...before, during and after the game.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-08-2013 10:29 AM
football day in america,; playoff picture should be slightly clearer after this weekend with three games left.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-03-2013 07:59 AM
One more win by the Eagles and Dallas this week and the VAGiants are knocked out of the playoffs :); So much for that Twinkie stuffed turkey eater posting here anymore .... lol;
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-26-2013 09:36 AM
Red Buttons;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-26-2013 09:32 AM
NO,NO....no missing persons reports please !; His gay football team has done to him what we have been trying to do for years...DISAPPEAR !!!; Now, If we could only take the report button away from him !! ..lol;
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-25-2013 15:49 PM
Kelly Lynch;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-25-2013 15:42 PM
Sed,; Yep, that’s him, he will actually criticize people for doing things that he actually has done himself… it will be great not seeing that ugly blue hat and red scarf of his till next year …lol; ; Looking,; I wonder who Frank is rooting for between Dallas and the Eagles, would be interesting to see him actually make an informed decision on two teams he hates… but I don’t think that is possible knowing how his brain works(or doesn’t work)…lol; I have a feeling Dallas will end up with the Division (easier schedule) but I’ll be rooting for an upset :) I'd say good luck but I'd be lieing ...lol;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-24-2013 23:01 PM
I'm guessing we won't hear from Frank(the fair weather fan) any more this season since the Vagiants are out of it now, 3 games back with on 5 to play, they are done. hahahaha; Looks klike a two team division now :); Eagles Dallas till the last game of the season.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-24-2013 22:55 PM
You mean the hat with the dye stains in it ?;
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-21-2013 15:32 PM
Barbara Hershey;
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-21-2013 06:53 AM
Sprague Grayden;
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-19-2013 20:22 PM
Stacy Keach;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-18-2013 06:55 AM
--"Sorry I forgot to wear my hat."; That hat isn't gonna help you next week when Dallas kicks the Vagiants ass next Sunday.; It's an UGLY hat anyway, just burn it, probably has all kinds of dye stains on the inside of it anyway.....lol.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-16-2013 09:41 AM
60 yesterday, in the 60's today, thats always nice to get in mid November :); By Monday, back in the 40's, Yuk. :(;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-14-2013 08:07 AM
I don't know about outside, But where I'm heading it's 98.6 and moist :); ;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-11-2013 13:26 PM
Talk about learning how to do math....lol; Frank, I guess the wins column doesn’t mean anything ? last I checked they are 2 games back in the win column and one back in the lost column, that makes them 1.5 games back, and since they have a worse division record they need to have a better overall record then the rest of the division to win it.; This means the VaGiants are really at minimum 2 games back.; SO, My twinkie eating friend you really should practice what you preach …. Lol; Did you go to math class with Robert_Hil and PartyPerks…lol;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-11-2013 09:00 AM
I don't know, Maybe because they been playing really bad teams and just sqeaking by them as it is.; Sorry to disappoint you, but it's more like 2 or 2.5 games behind at least, have you looked at their division record and conference record?; distorting the truth again Frank.... lol;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-29-2013 08:58 AM
Stupid ? Really Frank ? I'm not the one who announced to the world about his gambling and how much he won in an open forum. I was just trying to keep you out of trouble with the IRS, Knowing how you like to report people all the time in the forums, it might come back to bite you in the ass if another person wanted to return the favor with an email to the IRS :) Frank you don't have to try to get under my skin about the Eagles, I will admit freely they suck, they are rebuilding, and I don't like Vic anyway, I'm actually glad he is out. Unlike you Frank my Twinkie eating friend, I have the balls to admit my team sucks when they do. You just hide in a corner somewhere and are never heard from until they finally win a game. Have a great day Frank, enjoy your new found money :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-29-2013 06:27 AM
--"It's official, I won the pool and this weeks total was 680.00, Hoo Rah." Frank, Now that you let the world and the IRS know how much you actually won at gambling(legal right ?) you must include your winnings with the IRS in your tax form. failing to do so could constitute Tax evasion and stiff penalties later !
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-28-2013 18:15 PM
--"Remember the last tine the Giants won the Superbowl we finished the season 9-7 and got in on a wildcard slot." You beat two really bad teams, and the VAGiants looked bad doing it ! WOW you fair weather fans really do pin your hopes on anything ! Playoffs ? Really ? dream on twinkie boy....lol
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-22-2013 22:13 PM
69 at 10 in the evening sounds better ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-22-2013 09:36 AM
--"So there's still hope for a decent season in a division that has no clear run away winner. " HEY Mr. FWF, where you been ? One more win and Frank will start talking Superbowl again ! and the up coming Blizzard on SB Sunday his VAGiants will play in....lol
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-21-2013 11:40 AM
Lucky I know how that feels :) Enjoy it while it last :) In philly in 1980 all Philadelphia team were in their respective championship games: Eagles lost to the Raiders in the Superbowl. Flyers lost to the NY Islanders in the Stanley Cup. 76ers lost to the Lakers in the NBA Finals. the Phillies won the World Series against Kansas City :) Now this year(2013) every Philadelphia team sucks. Flyers blow, 76ers will suck ! Phillies couldn't hit a beach ball ! eagles are rebuilding and are mediocre at best in a bad division.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-11-2013 12:13 PM
Isn't this sweet ? only 6 weeks into the football season and we won't hear from Frank anymore :) There is a God after all .....lol
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       10-08-2013 01:12 AM
--"Hi Kibbs, Shelly, Holly! As for going easy on John, not sure I can do that I just like to let my body take the lead" I knew I was biting off more than I can chew ! but what the hell, you only live once, right ? At least I'll be going with a smile on my face :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-07-2013 10:49 AM
You know, I really hate to admit it, But I agree with Frank this time...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-07-2013 10:34 AM
Kibbs, you said a mouthful ;)
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       10-07-2013 10:30 AM
May I "FUCK" the last four ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-07-2013 10:07 AM
The only dent he is going to make is his profile implanted in the AstroTurf on the practice squad.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-05-2013 09:46 AM
I know what you mean T, it has been a tough year to figure out some of these teams. I was thinking the same thing about getting more people involved in the weekly/season picking. I am almost finished designing a website for picking weekly games, what i want to do is get only SLS members to join in. I'm trying to get it finished by Monday, what i really wanted was to have it ready by the start of the season, but i got side tracked with the Mrs and I looking at shore properties among other stuff. and now i have the Autism Bike run tomorrow. Anyway it's almost finished :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-05-2013 07:12 AM
Holy shit T, 36-27 you'd be doing better if you flipped a coin on many of these games ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-01-2013 07:02 AM
Whats the matter twinkie man, you think you are the only one thats allowed to brag about your team from June and on ? if you are going to do that, you must also except the back-lash :) Because if your GAYiants were 4-0 right now you would be writing here 5 times a day !!! but since you are a fair weather fan its nice to see your absence ...:)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-30-2013 16:39 PM
--"How 'bout them cowgirls. LOOOOOOOSERS. " --"How 'bout them pigeons. LOOOOOOOOSERS " Someone remind Frank that you can't call a team losers who has a better record than yours and also have beaten your team :) Frank will be crying before Halloween ..... what am I saying, he is already crying ....lol
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-25-2013 19:36 PM
Thanks Looking :) In a few more weeks when the Giants season is over all he'll have to look forward to is thanksgiving dinner by himself :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-25-2013 17:39 PM
"WTF is Rdy talking about?" The more the Giants lose the more it affects his communication skills.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-25-2013 07:04 AM
--"Tonight's Giants vs Pitt will start the long road to the SB for the Giants. Our first preseason game and we'll just have to see what happens. " Those poor Giants 1-6 this year including pre-season, What happen to all that SB talk now ? I guess he'll disappear like he did when the Devils Sucked to ! Ahh those Giants "Fair weather" fans, you gotta love-um.
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       08-08-2013 23:51 PM
Maybe she wears the pants in the family.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-06-2013 16:16 PM
glorious biking weather.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       08-05-2013 17:23 PM
--"Looks like you all could use your own barf bags attached around your necks. Or, maybe you could wear your depends over your heads. " WHY ? we are not going to one of your parties.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-24-2013 09:06 AM
Beautiful here in Philly, Low humidity :) But we are leaving and heading to the Jersey Shore right now for a relaxing three days, it suppose to be great weather too. Well maybe not so relaxing, after all we are meeting two new couples down there ;)
Why are you Bi or Bi curious
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Why are you Bi or Bi curious       07-10-2013 20:30 PM
Could you tell the difference if it was ?
Why are you Bi or Bi curious
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Why are you Bi or Bi curious       07-10-2013 17:08 PM
--"We would just like to know why so many of you are Bi ? What is the appeal? " Maybe for the same reason Mr Rowdyones has the most explosive intense orgasms with Mrs Rowdyones finger up Him.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-01-2013 21:07 PM
Sardines in mustard sauce with sliced bread.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       06-16-2013 19:41 PM
Unfortunately, Just his post, but it is nice to dream.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       06-16-2013 14:52 PM
chocolate milk
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       06-16-2013 11:30 AM
Someone got upset and pissed off and deleted all his post :) Great thing is, we don't have to listen about his gay Giants this fall ...lol
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-08-2013 19:46 PM
Just got back from the Italian Festival at our Parish. Had a Meatball Sandwich, Roast Pork Sandwich and a Sausage(onion & pepper)Sandwich. Oh, and diet Coke :)
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-24-2013 23:04 PM
Hot Tea
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-24-2013 22:58 PM
--"thankfull My closest Neighbor is a Cemetery. " Then they already cut each others throat :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-24-2013 15:42 PM
55 deg. and drizzle, a little on the humid side, but with the windows open it feels good. But i can here the neighbors cutting each other throat again.
Favorite Quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Favorite Quotes       04-07-2013 23:03 PM
SB, Isn't that SLS's favorite quote for it's customers ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       04-07-2013 07:21 AM
Mr's John said I wasn't allowed to kiss and tell ! But I do have a smile on my face today :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       01-25-2013 16:46 PM
-"You don't look an ounce over 250. " You're just being kind, are you trying to get on Franks good side ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       01-13-2013 08:50 AM
Payton just like his brother, throw that interception at the worst time for your team.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       01-06-2013 10:03 AM
Sorry Frank Since the NHL and Players did not give a shit about me for the first half of the season, I will be on strike from the Hockey and any games for the rest of the season. Must be nice to be such a push over Frank :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       01-02-2013 15:06 PM
Not at all Frank, I'm actually happy being on the low end, we finally got rid of Andy Reid, It's much better than missing by one little game as you did, the Gaymen choked as we all had predicted. Poor Giants, it just goes to show last year was a fluke as well :) they get a tougher schedule and just can't hack it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       01-02-2013 08:00 AM
I predict the Giants will win the SB ! Oh, they didn't make the playoffs ? I thought they were a shoe in? at least according to one Twinkie eating member of this group. My Bad, then I'l have to go with: NFC - Atlanta AFC - Denver SB winner - Denver
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-30-2012 17:10 PM
lol looking :) it's going to be real interesting to see what Frank's mind comes up with this winter in lieu of sports. It's almost frightening to think about it really.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-30-2012 14:29 PM
Yea I am Frank, I am Hoping for an Eagles loss, better draft pick, what will you ever do the rest of the winter ? No hockey, and your football team out of playoffs as we all predicted, except you, enjoy your winter :) But you do have your "freedom of information act" for you winter festivities when you get bored. :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-24-2012 00:41 AM
I thought it was a massive earthquake I felt here in Philly, dam near knocked me out of my chair. then they said the epicenter was in Brick NJ, then I realized what it really was. To bad there is no Hockey to talk about :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-16-2012 16:03 PM
Frank, you in need of some Oxygen, or a paper bag?
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       11-23-2012 10:10 AM
I can't think of breakfast, Not after yesterdays dinner. :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-23-2012 09:54 AM
--"Somebody must have found an extra box of twinkies stashed someplace to be soo giddy . " That was my stash ! I was saving it for a Christmas Present for Frank, you should see his eyes light up when he see's a box of those delicious twinks...lol.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-19-2012 06:51 AM
Or and Eagles fan !
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-16-2012 22:00 PM
make that two for Genos
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-16-2012 09:06 AM
That was sent out by the beef industry ....lol
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-15-2012 18:30 PM
hot roast beef sandwiches with my homemade horseradish(hot)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       11-14-2012 07:40 AM
Two nights ago the Mrs finished Little Johnny off twice, a big stress reliever it was :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-14-2012 07:35 AM
This is the first time i can get on since Hurricane Sandy, and since then the Eagles have lost 3 straight and probably the season is over. Maybe the Eagles can lose to the other division teams twice (Dal ,Was) just to keep the Giants honest. Meanwhile the Giants have come back down to earth. and Lookings team just kicked our ass and may be back in this :P
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-21-2012 07:04 AM
All my money is on the Eagles with zero turnovers and not losing this week :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-16-2012 16:01 PM
I knew the shit was going to hit the fan after that Eagles loss. They fired their defensive coordinator Castillo today, things are looking up already :)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.