Help
FORUMS
Back
jamaicanjames    Posts: 7
Last 100 Displayed

You're last threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > You're last threesome       06-23-2020 22:30 PM
After replying to a post from a couple coming to Hedonism for the first time, a couple that have been in the lifestyle but never visited Jamaica, we spoke over several weeks getting to know each other. Comfortable enough to pick them up at the airport, show them a little of Montego Bay, took them out to a fresh seafood lunch then off to Negril. They checked into their room while I did the same to mine. Afternoon nap then up to meet them for dinner. Dinner was great, followed by the piano bar, disco and then hot tub. She sat between her husband and I, we all chatting to each other and other people in the tub. A while later she started stroking us both, then alternating kisses. Shortly after she suggested to her husband he go to the bar and meet us in their room after. We arrived at the room, and she left the door open and sank to her knees and took my stiff member into her mouth... what an expert... absolutely mind blowing. Onto the bed and I didn’t take long to get between her legs, buried face down I heard when her husband came into the room, leaving the door open. Before long he he was laying on the bed, she had him in her mouth and they were both moaning loudly. Getting up to reposition, I noticed a couple standing at the door with the lady giving the guy a BJ he was obviously enjoying very much. I got back on the bed, this time on my back, she lowered herself onto me and rode me like a pro rider.... while she watched the couple at the door. A few minutes later the couple left and Stan closed the door... let’s just say, she was the center of attention all night... I need not have rented a room for the night, as we woke about 8am and got right back at it. She asked stand to go pick up some fruit and hurry back... So said so done... Well we plan to meet as Covid travel allows.... A fantastic night.... amazing couple
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       04-12-2018 22:06 PM
Fantabuliciouso
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       09-05-2015 11:34 AM
Cunnilingusexpert........ Ok ok, no one said I couldn't make up a word ;)
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       07-16-2009 16:17 PM
My motto is where there is a will there is a way................ There are plenty bars here in Jamaica :)
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       07-16-2009 09:26 AM
weshare4fun........... just a thought, why not go on line, find someone single you think she would go for, tell him what you want to achieve and let him know the info, thats like setting a hand in poker ;)
Trapeze Club Fort Lauderdale - Ft Lauderdale,FL
FORUMS > Clubs > Florida Swingers Clubs > Trapeze Club Fort Lauderdale - Ft Lauderdale,FL       04-24-2008 09:57 AM
As a single male i would like to add my endorsement to Club Trapeze..... i have been several times when up in Ft Lauderdale on business. I have never left the club not wanting to go back, i have met some fantastic people in the lifestyle there, some i have had the pleasure of playing with, others we did not. The club is always clean, the bar staff very friendly and accomodating, the locker room staff allways polite and helpful. All in all i would give trapeze ft lauderdale a a 11 out of 10!!! The most important thing is to remain respectful..... remember we are all in the lifestyle for our pleasure....
Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex       07-02-2007 14:58 PM
For me its a tie... 1) In the disco at Hedo 2, while the awards for the PJ party were going on...... 2) At ricks cafe watching the sunset both times we were in the company of the ladies husbands it is such a honor to be invited into a couples life....
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.