Help
FORUMS
Back
jamaicanjames    Posts: 6
Last 100 Displayed

One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       04-12-2018 22:06 PM
Fantabuliciouso
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       09-05-2015 11:34 AM
Cunnilingusexpert........ Ok ok, no one said I couldn't make up a word ;)
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       07-16-2009 16:17 PM
My motto is where there is a will there is a way................ There are plenty bars here in Jamaica :)
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       07-16-2009 09:26 AM
weshare4fun........... just a thought, why not go on line, find someone single you think she would go for, tell him what you want to achieve and let him know the info, thats like setting a hand in poker ;)
Trapeze Club Fort Lauderdale - Ft Lauderdale,FL
FORUMS > Clubs > Florida Swingers Clubs > Trapeze Club Fort Lauderdale - Ft Lauderdale,FL       04-24-2008 09:57 AM
As a single male i would like to add my endorsement to Club Trapeze..... i have been several times when up in Ft Lauderdale on business. I have never left the club not wanting to go back, i have met some fantastic people in the lifestyle there, some i have had the pleasure of playing with, others we did not. The club is always clean, the bar staff very friendly and accomodating, the locker room staff allways polite and helpful. All in all i would give trapeze ft lauderdale a a 11 out of 10!!! The most important thing is to remain respectful..... remember we are all in the lifestyle for our pleasure....
Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex       07-02-2007 14:58 PM
For me its a tie... 1) In the disco at Hedo 2, while the awards for the PJ party were going on...... 2) At ricks cafe watching the sunset both times we were in the company of the ladies husbands it is such a honor to be invited into a couples life....
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.