Help
FORUMS
Back
JOEY8199    Posts: 52
Last 100 Displayed

Multiple Guys Fantasy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Multiple Guys Fantasy       01-20-2013 12:53 PM
We're into that but it is sooo hard to get even one guy to actually show up and not cancel, that its going to be a lot of work to get more than one together.
Watching your wife get fucked
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Watching your wife get fucked       07-04-2012 07:39 AM
Early on it used to make my blood boil the fact that my wife had someone before me. I couldnt stand the thought. Fast forward a few years. I love nothing more than her having sex with other guys...ha
Why do some men lie about penis size
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Why do some men lie about penis size       06-13-2012 17:29 PM
We just get a darn picture. If it looks like fun to play with, its fine with us. Dont need exact dimensions. We're more concerned with how the thing looks vs. the size. The whole "theyre all the same is BS...lol" Flat out, there are some that just look unappealing or even gross. And others that are so darn perfect you're almost less concerned about what they are attached to. (i did say almost) Which brings another point to mind. Why do the people with the most unattractive penises tend to use them as their main picture? Also finding the most unappealing angle. If a woman wants to see a penis. She wants to see a good looking, decent sized, well maintained, free of defects, HARD one. Yet what gets posted. The big ol belly hanging over this smaller than most, FLACCID thing hidden in a big nest of crotch hair. Or women with vags that look like they've been turned inside out a few times and stretched over a bowling ball. Why in the world do they pic that as their main picture. Usually taken from a distance and angle that would even scare a gynecologist. Just gotta wonder sometimes.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Why do some men lie about penis size       02-11-2012 20:58 PM
There is just no reason to lie about anything. THEY ARE GOING TO SEE YOU NAKED!!!!!! Its like weight. 300 lbs IS NOT 240lbs or age 40 is not 31 its pathetic the emails we get that the picture clearly shows someone that is in their mid to late 40's, yet they say theyre 29 or 32. Like we're not going to notice if we meet?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Why do some men lie about penis size       01-31-2012 10:55 AM
There are also many couples, especially newbies who for various reasons are looking for men who are less hung than the man in the couple. Everyone has different perceptions of the same thing. Ive been told I have a big one. Ive been told I have a small one. Ive been told Im too fat, too skinny, too short, too tall. Sometimes all in the same night online.....lol Ive been told im not attractive. Ive been told Im hot as hell. People who we wouldnt contact because i thought they were a little out of our league, surprisingly love playing with me and cant get enough. Ive been asked to play alone if my wife wasnt available. People that I wouldnt think would give me a second look. Ive also had people that look like they we're in a plane crash, tell me I wasnt attractive enough for them. My point is there is such a variety of people, all different shapes, sizes, etc on here that there really is a match for everyone if you're patient. I think we can all agree that LIARS are a turn off to all. If you got 5 inches. You got 5 inches. Youre going to show a darn picture anyway. If a couple sees the pic and invites you over. You're good to go. But send a pic where the ruler was 3 inches up your ass and brag about how huge your dick is, and you're the one thats going to be pretty embarrassed when you get there and the truth comes out. We wouldnt throw a guy out of bed for not being "hung enough" But we would throw a liar out of bed in a second for the simple fact he lied.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Why do some men lie about penis size       01-30-2012 11:15 AM
I will add. You cant always go by pictures...haha They say the camera adds 10 pounds. We've seen it add 3 inches.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Why do some men lie about penis size       01-09-2012 12:48 PM
In real life, according to statistics a only a small percentage of guys, very small actually have a penis 7 inches or bigger. MOST are 5 to 6 inches. Yet online....A 5 becomes 6.5.....A 6 is 7 or 8. I KNOW I dont have seven inches. But ive seen a lot of 7 inchers smaller than mine...
do you swing with those who are Bi
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > do you swing with those who are Bi       01-09-2012 12:12 PM
I think the question should be "Do you swing with bi men who are honest?" 9 out of 10 emails we get on here as a bi couple LOOKING for bi friendly men are from men or couples listed as straight but email us for bi play. We honestly thought that bi men were in the minority on these sites but have found the opposite to be true. So much so that we are starting to question if real 100% straight men exist. If we click on "whos online" showing the profiles in our area, almost every male and probably 75% of the couples who are active on here in our area have emailed us. Right off the bat we dont like guys who list as straight because we feel that their very first conversation with us is them having to talk out of a lie. We used to exclude them totally because of their profile. But reading here we understand why they do it now. Dont agree with it but understand it. A guy could be taking it in the ass twice a day somewhere else, if he lists as straight here, he can get action. Even though he is engaging in higher risk activity in real life. A guy who posts as bi, who may only share a little oral with the woman, which poses no more risk than if he were straight. (The woman is performing oral too, its no different) Some people will look at him as a bag of disease and exclude him. To blanket bi guys as more risk is just not true without knowing more of their activitiy. Oral sex is considered a very low or no risk HIV activity. Who is riskier? A guy who has some incidental oral with another guy while his wife is doing the same thing? Or a guy who plays bareback with tons of women?>
I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-14-2009 21:08 PM
heyyyyyy More irrelevant statistics....... Good going....
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-14-2009 20:46 PM
Heck....I think I read somehow on here Ive been compared to a RAPIST..... Here is my opinion. If I had an STD. And If I engaged in bareback activity with a couple without informing them. Then THAT IS A PROBLEM.....Regardless or orientation. The fact is.....I have very few partners..I can count on one hand the number of times Ive engaged in anal sex with a male....I can count on one finger the number of partners Ive done that with.....I can also state for fact that person was STD free....And beyond all of that our sex was with a condom.....With other partners, they are screened as best as possible.....We take time to develop a friendship with them personally before sex....We select partners who look for a long term situation who are generally inexperienced themselves. Our bi activity is limited to some light oral play between the males which is listed as a "super low or NO risk" activity. I myself am STD free and tested regularly. I KNOW FOR FACT I AM NO RISK TO ANYONE. In fact.....Judging by the activities of the couples who are flaming me......Multiple partners.....Swing clubs and parties.....Bareback activities....ETC THEY ARE A HUGE RISK TO ME. With that said. I WILL PUBLICLY STATE THE FOLLOWING. If I were on this site as a single male to solely solicit STRAIGHT ACTIVITY. I would list myself as straight. The reason would not be to LIE as some would claim. The reason would be.........Listing as bi, I would attract people who are looking for bi men for bi activity. If I did not want to engage in bi activity.....By listing as bi, would be conterproductive. I would not feel like I was lying at all. I would not be putting anyone at any risk for anything. And personally.....I would avoid couples who stated "no bi men" in their profile for the simple fact, they are not the type of people I think would be comfortable. Since I dont buy the "high risk" BS thats been spouted off....... Ill repeat that I believe someones listed orientation can, with clear conscience, be used to reflect the type of activity they are seeking.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-14-2009 20:34 PM
This is fun. As the one being accused somehow of being a liar or supporting liars. This whole conversation started by me pointing out my observations and opinions as to why people "lie". This whole "risk" thing to me is not even worth entertaining. Especially when the "risk factor" is being quoted by couple(s) who themselves engage in the HIGHEST RISK BAREBACK ACTIVITY with other couples who are EXTREMELY ACTIVE with COUNTLESS PARTNERS. To judge someones risk by orientation is what I find laughable. A couple such as described above states they are afraid of the risk of a bi guy. None of it mentions anything about the activities of the bi guy. As a bi guy, maybe my only experience was with a lifelong friend who had never had sex with anyone else in their life and had their first "experiment" with me that consisted of nothing other than me receiving a handjob. But because I have an attraction to men......Regardless of experience or actions Im supposedly high risk. THAT is why I keep interjecting in this bi-bash. I stated facts and observations from my experience in this lifestyle for a few years. I stated a fact from direct experience that MOST bi men list as straight. And that I believe, again from experience that, MOST men are bi. I didnt pull that out of the air. I also stated that what I said above....SURPRISED THE HELL OUT OF ME. What my experience shows me is the complete opposite of what I thought was the case. I also pointed out that I HAVE A PROBLEM with bi men listing as straight and that WE DONT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM. But I further stated that I UNDERSTAND why they do so. I still stand by my writing that you should list your orientation based upon what type of play you are looking for. I say that because I believe "risk factor" is determined on an individual basis and has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with orientation. The couple(s) who are so concerned about "risk factors" are concerned because of the fact they engage in BAREBACK activities in the lifestyle. THIS I CAN AGREE WITH. If you engage in bareback activity with your partners. And you are selecting a male to engage in bareback activity with you. If you select a BI MALE who engages in bareback activity with other BI or GAY men.......Then YES.....You are engaging in a higher risk activity. However.....Bareback activity is high risk no matter what. Now....If you are engaging in protected sex with your swing partners.....That would not be as much of a concern.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-13-2009 21:54 PM
Ok Ill take the bait. I would not rule out the possibility of having sex with a gay man.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-13-2009 14:15 PM
I still find it funny that you label safe bi men a "high risk" group when you select play partners who have been with hundreds of people and engage in bareback sex. Thats what I find funny. I dont care that you dont want a bi guy. If a bi guy wants to stay clean and std free.......Its quite obvious he should avoid high risk couples such as yourself.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-13-2009 14:06 PM
Ive never deleted a single post. The posts you are referring to are still there.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-13-2009 02:27 AM
So I think this poses a new question to debate. What do you consider a HIGHER RISK ACTIVITY? 1. A couple who has protected bi-sex with a single male who has been friends with the male in the couple for 20 years. The bi-activity is limited to oral play between the males. ORRRRR 2. A couple who engages in frequent BAREBACK sex with other couples who also engage in frequent bareback sex with other couples who also engage in bareback sex. But they make sure that none of the males say they are bi in their profiles. Who is the higher risk couple? Seduction? Care to chime in? Looking? Your opinion? Im having a hard time deciding.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-13-2009 02:16 AM
Good lord. Im clicking through on their certifications too....And each one of them has a ton themselves...... BI MEN BAREBACK COUPLES TONS OF SINGLE MEN......Which Im sure many are bi YOU NAME IT The couple with 19 certs........18 OF THEM ARE AFTER MEETING YOU.......Since you state in your profile you guys are long time friends....... They had 18 COUPLES since YOU. How many BEFORE? How many that didnt write a cert????? AND YOU BAREBACK WITH THESE PEOPLE?????????? Holy smokes you have a lot of balls calling someone else a risk. Just since 2007 youve exposed yourself to probably thousands of people if you keep going down the certifications. AND MANY OPENLY STATE THEY ONLY ENGAGE IN HIGH RISK BAREBACK ACTIVITY...... Shit....Besides my wife.....Ive never barebacked with anyone in my life. WOW......YOU ARE FUCKING DOWNRIGHT AMAZING...... One of the HIGHEST RISK COUPLES on this site....... And you have the nerve to label others high risk.....Who are anything but. Youre the one that people should be afraid of....
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-13-2009 02:02 AM
Well Looking. Lets check out your profile.........Hmmmm One of your certifications is from a couple that makes it clear that they PLAY BAREBACK........ Its right in their profile........ Your other certification...... Well they have 19.....yes...NINETEEN certifications of their own. Now lets check them out. For each of their certs their partners have 4 certs 13 certs 8 certs 9 certs 2 13 2 7 11 2 11 12 2 9....this couple has a bi male 1 9 21....and this is a bareback couple as well 24...ALSO A BAREBACK COUPLE Even you list as your male being V-safe which means BAREBACK!!! AND YOU SAY IM THE RISK?????????????? So since you believe if I had sex with a guy back in highschool.....Then Im forever labeled a high risk.... What THE HELL ARE YOU?????? Youve exposed yourself to hundreds if not thousands of people just from the 2 certifications on your profile. THE PEOPLE WHO CERTIFY YOU STATE THEY ONLY ENGAGE IN HIGH RISK BAREBACK ACTIVITY. And you have the nerve to call others high risk????????? Youre the one who better get the blood work done. Looking at your certifications......I wouldnt come near you without a Haz-Mat suit.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-13-2009 01:44 AM
Im clean. Std free. Tested. And I dont engage in high risk activity. I pose no risk to anyone. So my conscience would be clear.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-12-2009 18:48 PM
Looking Awesome post and I agree 100%. My writing on this topic has been twisted and misconstrued by others so many times here. For me it started with a question. "Why are almost all the men who email us listed as straight?" After years of asking them this, they all came back with "Because a lot of couples dont want a bi guy" And I didnt believe that. I didnt see how being bi would make a difference. To me, If we were a straight couple we would look at a bi guy as a "swiss army knife" lol The guys would say that they were looking for couple play and for straight play and them being bi only meant that was an option. They found that even though it was just an option, they were rejected most of the time. So since bi play was just a tiny little piece of their interest and simply just another option to add to the fun, they list as straight. Its easier for them to list as straight, and then just explain to bi couples that they are bi, than to just be blanket rejected. I used to think all of that was BS. But having had much more dialog on the subject, I find it to be true. Having been in this lifestyle for a few years, I stand by my observation that "bi-guys are the majority" Again...Something that I thought was the total opposite. So anyway. Im not deceiving anyone. Im not posing as anyone Im not. You can read our profile and see we tell it just like it is. I simply posted an observation that I found interesting. And that lead to this can of worms being opened. It really got heated up when people came on here citing BS risk factors and statistics that dont apply as their reason for avoiding Bi-men. Which in this case they are not avoiding bi men if they play with men at all. They are only avoiding honest bi men. I have no problem at all with a couple not wanting a bi guy because they feel uncomfortable sharing their bed with a guy who in his head may have attraction to the male, regardless of the play being straight. That I understand. Just the same as my wife would turn down a guy with a foot fetish simply because he likes feet. Even if feet had nothing to do with the play, she would still not be comfortable. Im a bi guy. Im part of a bi couple. Together and separate we choose to only seek out bi people and have no interest in people who dont like our type of play. For me or us to misrepresent orientation would only cut ourselves short. In the end I guess it comes down to your opinion of bi men. Me.....I see them as guys who are flexible. Thats it. Not a higher risk, not creepy, just flexible. In that case.....If a bi guy, is here, and is looking for straight sex with straight couples and in HIS MIND bi play is just a little added fun if it happens..... Then I cant fault him for posting as straight. Because IN MY OPINION.......I feel the orientation listed is more of a guide as to what type of play someone is seeking. A bi guy who only wants straight play......Is there really a reason to list as bi? I look at it this way. If I had a guy who I only played with him and I REFUSED to play with another guy. If I came on this site SOLELY FOR WOMEN and SOLELY FOR STRAIGHT PLAY. I would list as straight myself. I would see it completely pointless to list as bi, when I would be emailed for play that I was not looking for. I would attract bi guys and bi couples who I did not want. So in that case.....Listing as bi would just be unnecessary and pointless.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-12-2009 17:33 PM
Ive quite a while ago figured out the people who are flaming my posts.... So this has just been fishing for me ever since....haha Throw out the line...... Reel it in..... And laugh at what you caught...
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-10-2009 21:32 PM
And occasionally straight sex too....lol
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-10-2009 18:53 PM
Heyyy Ill chime in. Im a bi sexual. I engage in straight sex. And I engage in gay sex. Im not straight.....Because straight people dont have gay sex. Im not gay.....Because gay people dont have straight sex.... Hmm....I must be bi
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-09-2009 20:49 PM
Ill say it again. If you want to avoid bi men in this lifestyle, you had better just play with women. I honestly question whether straight men really exist. growing up, I found out one way or another every single "straight" guy friends I had, has had or wanted bi experience. Guys I would never have suspected......Not to mention guys I wished like hell did....lol Right now on this site we have 17 unread emails........EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is either a couple or a single listed as straight. On another site we have 29 unread emails. 22 of those are from single guys. 20 of the single guys are listed as straight. The emails are "unread" because my wife does the opening....She wears the pants in our play lifestyle..... Its just impossible that bi-men are a minority. We thought they were. We thought looking for a bi guy or a bi couple would be a needle in a haystack. WE HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG. We DIDNT EXPECT THIS. Ill bet the farm if we picked 20 random "straight" men from this site and sent them an email telling them to read our profile and get back to us if they were interested. Almost all of them will respond. Never in a million years did we expect this amount of interest. We put a profile up on another site a few years ago to see if there would be ANY interest in a bi couple. We never expected years later to still get so many emails every week is impossible to read them all and have a life besides this. We're not exceptionally hot people. Heck.....Most couples we're too shy to initiate contact with if theyre "hot" because we assume we're "out of their league" So if bi men are such a minority. How the hell do you explain this amount of interest in an average, ordinary, couple, whos only "unique" characteristic on these sites is having a bi male.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-03-2009 18:08 PM
I dont have to deal with anything. Rejection has not been an issue for me.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-03-2009 17:12 PM
Everyone has their own view. I view as a bi guy as just flexible. I dont view him as anything different than a straight guy. If a couple is looking for a guy, in my opinion, a bi guy performs the same identical role as a straight guy. So it just doesnt seem to me to make a difference. Im bi. I play with straight couples with no mm contact. Its not the type of play I seek out but I do enjoy it. I have no contact with the guy......Even though they know Im bi, the would have no idea if I didnt tell them. Its not like I sit there staring and drooling over the guy. I perform no different than a straight guy would if he were with them. Me being bi, makes no difference at all.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-03-2009 00:10 AM
Again I view posting your orientation as posting "what you are looking for" If I were on here as a single guy looking to only meet women. Well. I would post as straight also. I would see no point whatsoever posting as bi unless I was looking for bi play.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       12-01-2009 18:22 PM
Post whatever BS statistics you like. If youre having sex with men.....You are likely having sex with a bi-guy. Plain and simple. Im much more leery of playing with straight couples than bi people. From my experience MOST straight couples are immediately willing to forget the condoms. Maybe figuring straight married couples are low risk. Bi people and bi couples, from my experience are very strict on safe sex.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-29-2009 19:54 PM
I understand that. But most guys will still read that as "no bi play" So if theyre listed as straight....They wont think twice about emailing you
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-28-2009 17:24 PM
I cant say. I dont want to play with a straight couple, so they probably wouldnt get a response. If they were extremely anti-bi, they are not the type of people i would associate with anyway. So I would just tell them im not interested. As far as other couples.... I interpret "No Bi Men" as "No male on male play"
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-28-2009 00:09 AM
You seem to like statistics. So lets go with them. As a diagnosed hypochondriac. I have spent a ton of time on statistics and risk factors. How about some real facts about Hiv. 1. Its much harder to contract than most people think. 2. For male on male sex. Almost all transmission occurs from RECEIVING unprotected anal sex. 3. The possibility of a "top only" male becoming infected even unprotected is extremely slim. 4. Oral sex risk is so minimal that there is serious scientific debate as to if transmission actually can occur through oral. There are only a handful of cases that are considered "likely" and almost all of those have other risk contributing factors. So considering the activity that I engage in. Occasional oral play with a couple of known partners........I feel a heterosexual couple is much more of a risk to me than I could possibly be to them. Especially a misinformed couple who thinks that they are safe because the man they are having sex with claims to be straight.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-27-2009 12:58 PM
Its like me telling the military that Im bi. That would result in getting tossed. So yes. In that case, Im lying. But is there ANY reason to tell anyone in the military my orientation? I dont have sex with men on military time. I dont stare and jerk off in the shower. I'll bet Im probably the LAST person anyone there would suspect likes a little guy play too. So since Im not looking for a boyfriend there. Im not looking to have sex with guys there. Im not looking to engage in any personal activity there........ What would be the point in telling them? Same as almost all my vanilla friends. They dont know Im bi. My parents dont know Im bi. None of them have a reason to know. The only people that know that Im bi are people who I want to play with. They need to know........I wouldnt wanna surprise them.....haha Other than that.....Who needs to know? I dont come out and volunteer to girls who I have sex with that Im bi. I dont hide it....... But it never struck me an information that I would just mention. I dont even think about it. A girl is a girl. If Im having sex with her, and her only at the time. Thats straight sex. It just would never cross my mind to tell her......Hey...By the way....I also like guys. Its only different online because you have that box to check off. And yes. If I were here and DID NOT WANT BI PLAY. I would select straight. Why would I advertise myself as bi if I didnt want that type of play? I think they should do away with orientation altogether on here since its pointless. They should have it be: Male.......Looking for......Select one or more Men Women Couples Bi men Bi women Bi couples That would solve the entire problem. If I selected that I was looking for a man. You wouldnt have to guess if I were bi or straight. If I selected im looking for women or couples.......And didnt select men, or bi couples.......Then you would know what I wanted. That would make it easier for us as a bi couple too. A guy selecting that he is looking for bi couples........Would be a much better answer than him having to select straight, and trying to explain in an email that he is really bi
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-27-2009 12:39 PM
I dont disagree with you. Im pointing out facts. You ask "Why do men lie about their orientation in their profiles" I answered "Because they claim that they get passed over by couples looking for straight play" I always thought that was bullshit. I didnt think that couples avoided bi guys. Thats why I posted my question in another thread. What I learned is that, yes, a small number of couples will not answer a guy based on his orientation regardless of the type of play. My personal opinion: Select your orientation based on the type of play you are looking for. If you are bi but are only looking for women or straight couple play. Then go ahead and select straight. As a bi couple. WE wont open an email from a guy listed as straight. So if they are looking for bi play with a bi couple.....They should have listed as bi. Thats my new opinion how they should do it. I dont buy any of the "risk factor" stuff so I wont even entertain that. If you are practicing safe sex with all of your partners. That solves that issue here. If Im a nurse, looking for a nursing job. The fact that I also have the ability to drive a tractor trailer serves no purpose on a nursing resume. So yes. If you are contacting us as a single male. Dont bother if you have straight in your profile. We want to know youre bi. If you have no interest at all in finding bi play. There is no point listing yourself as bi then. A straight couple "doesnt want a bi guy" which usually means they want STRAIGHT PLAY. And they assume the bi guy will want both. A bi couple "doesnt want a straight guy" because they DO want both. And they assume the "straight" guy is just claiming to be bi to get pussy. Thats how I view it now. It never had anything to do with "risk factor" Because that only exists in your head.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-27-2009 11:31 AM
Did you have a bad experience? Catch a husband getting fucked by a dude or something? For a straight couple you spend a lot of time in the bi forums and following me all around the site. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? Youre taking every one of my posts and twisting it around. Anyone can go back and read my original posts and if they have an IQ over 10 understand exactly what I said and mean. Face it. If you are having sex with men. You are having sex with bi men. You can try to twist my posts however you like. Anyone following this fun clearly can see, I have no interest in having sex with straight couples, deceiving couples, or anything to that effect. With more emails coming in than we can keep up with, Im certainly not upset at any lack of demand for a bi couple. This all started because I pointed out why with very few exceptions almost all bi guys post their orientation as straight on here. And thats because of people like you. Why they would want anything to do with uptight paranoid people I dont know, but I imagine most couples who just pass over bi males are more vanilla about it. If it makes you feel safer to play with guys who list as straight in their profiles, go right ahead. I never said I have a problem with couples wanting straight guys. I simply pointed out, the reason why bi men post as straight. And yes. Using "high risk" is just plain laughable. Bi men are the MAJORITY not the minority. So if it make you feel more comfortable to play with the guy listed as straight who may have just come from a bareback gay gangbang, and avoid the guy who posts as bi because he lets his friend give him a blowjob once in a while........DO IT. Generalize all you want. Fool yourself thinking your playing with straight guys. Pretend that all bi guys are unsafe....Whatever you like. Nobody is telling you to play with bi men.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-26-2009 21:56 PM
I didnt imply that the people who certify you engaged in bi sex with me. I did however STATE that I know that your certifications contain a man or men who are not straight. That is true.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-26-2009 12:21 PM
Yes You cant deny sex is risky. No matter what your orientation. And I agree. Receptive anal sex unprotected is the number one riskiest activity and is responsible for MOST transmission. Yes, just like in the straight community, there are irresponsible people who engage in that activity. They are nuts. This is almost like a political argument about welfare. You take an example of a welfare momma who pays for her groceries with foodstamps and gets into her lexus in the parking lot, and she becomes the postergirl for all people who get assistance. Its no different here. There is an element of the gay and bi population who engage in risky behavior and contribute to the spread of disease. But to lump all bi guys into that category is not right. You know what the extent of my bi activity is? Usually sharing a little oral play with my wife and our playmate. I would never dream of considering unprotected sex with someone other than my wife. I can count on one hand the number of times Ive gone farther than oral with a guy. We try our best to get to know our partners as well as possible and put an emphasis on friendship in addition to play. So we're not an "anonymous hookup" for them. Since we seem to like statistics on here......Look up the statistics for Hiv transmission from oral sex. As a diagnosed hypochondriac, believe me I have. They are yet to conclusively prove that anyone has gotten infected by solely oral sex. And the number of people who they suspect may have could fit in my livingroom. So to simply use my orientation and put me in a category of a Haz-Mat incident is pretty insulting. Thats what I have a problem with.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-26-2009 00:49 AM
It seems to be that its assumed that if you are a bi male you engage in unprotected anal sex. I could stick 100 women bareback in the ass and be accepted. I let a man give me oral sex. And couples are "afraid of the risk I bring" Hmm
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-24-2009 16:18 PM
Lying sucks. Bi guys dont realize that there is plenty of demand for them if they would post honestly. We dont even open emails from guys who list as straight. Even though we know their first line is going to be "Im really bi but dont wanna scare off straight couples" We are specific in our profile that we are looking ONLY for BI men. So why would we open a straight guy email? Considering that their first sentence to us is a lie......Thats not a way to start off a friendship. So it works both ways.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-24-2009 09:49 AM
And yes. As you keep following me around in all the BI FORUMS and pointing out.....I DID make that post about telling a couple. I look locally at couples who state 100 times in their profile NO BI MEN, NO BI MEN, NO BI MEN. Then I look at their certifications. And sure enough theres the cert "What an awesome time in the bedroom" from the same guy who just sent us pictures with a dick up his ass. THAT I find funny.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-24-2009 09:46 AM
Who is riskier? A straight guy who has had unprotected sex with 50 women over the past few years? or A bi guy who has had protected sex with a couple of close friends? For some they will immediately RED FLAG the bi guy. And not think twice about the straight guy. Thats what I find funny.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-23-2009 15:29 PM
I apologize if I offend with my blunt thoughts and writing style. None of that changes reality. And yes, I was pretty blunt with my examples to get the point across. This whole question came up because we wanted to know why ALMOST EVERY BI MALE OR BI COUPLE who emails us is LISTED AS STRAIGHT. We're not deceiving anyone. Im listed as bi, and you can clearly see I/we prefer bi play if you read our profile. Personally I have NO INTEREST AT ALL in a couple who doesnt want a bi guy. We have no shortage of interested parties listing exactly who we are and what we want. Im sorry that I cant help but laugh though, when couples are adamant against bi guys. Mind you, I didnt say bi play......I said bi guys. Saying you dont want bi play is understandable. But with 100% certainty I would bet my life that if any of these couples are even a little bit active, they are ALREADY PLAYING WITH BI MEN. I always thought bi men were a minority. But to my extreme surprise, its the complete opposite. Straight men are a needle in a haystack. If straight men were the majority: Why would almost every "single male" on 2 sites within a reasonable radius email a bi couple for bi play? Why would 80% of the couples that email us which again is most in our radius, state that guy on guy play is cool. Why would sooooo many "straight guys" email us or just me wanting to play one on one with a guy. Im not pulling this out of my ass. Im certainly not complaining that we/I cant find play because of it. If I listed as straight, I think we would get half the emails we do now. Im writing this because I WAS SHOCKED at how many bi guys there are. It changed my thinking. So yes. I continue to find it funny that a few couples are "too afraid of bi guys" that they exclude them from straight play when the reality is if they play at all, they are playing with bi guys already.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-22-2009 19:40 PM
I guess there are still misinformed paranoid people out there. Kind of ironic reading your certifications. I thought you didnt play with bi men?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-22-2009 18:47 PM
With that post. You would be more comfortable having sex with a guy who has had unprotected sex with 30 women this past year. vs. A bi guy who has protected sex with one guy friend. Do you require a full sexual background from every one of your play partners? If a guy has had 30 partners in the past year do you really think he is going to tell you that?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-22-2009 18:44 PM
Well yes. If you practice unsafe sex with anyone, male or female, then you are putting yourself and your partners at risk. Unsafe sex is unsafe sex. A bi guy who practices safe sex is no more of a risk than a straight guy. Im std free, tested regularly, and insist on practicing safe sex with anyone male or female. I am 0 risk to a couple in that department. Now, I know Im clean. But I dont know that the couple is. Who knows if they play safe with their partners. Since they have some myth belief that straight people are safer than bi people, maybe they play unsafe with others? I dont know that. Theyre the ones putting ME at risk. Hardly the other way around.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-22-2009 18:35 PM
Its like tailoring your resume to the job opening. If youre applying for a truckdriving job. You give a resume listing your truckdriving experience and other information that would appeal to a trucking company. Maybe you can fix electronics too. But why go on and on in your resume with your electronics experience? Thats pointless for a truckdriving job. That also still leaves you open to apply for the electronic repair job that is also looking for someone to drive the delivery truck. Then both of your experiences would be appropriate.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-22-2009 18:22 PM
I dont see a problem with it. If the guy came over and then tried some bi play, then I can see a problem with it. But if he is just looking for a regular straight MFM. Then its pretty pointless to mention that he's bi. If a couple approached me in real life and wanted me to join a straight mfm......There would be no reason to say I was bi. Ive never had a girl that I met, not online, that asked me if I was bi before we had sex. Now If a couple asked me if I would join them and if I would play bi with them, then sure I would tell them thats fine. Im listed as bi on this site because thats what Im primarily looking for. We get contacted by and play with straight couples too. Just because Im bi doesnt mean I cant resist giving the guy the sausage....haha It just means I could if he wants it.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-22-2009 18:08 PM
I think maybe better than orientation, you should be able to select the TYPE of play you are looking for. If you are looking for play with a couple, and dont necessarily want guy on guy play, then it doesnt matter that you are bi. I guess its tough to know what to select. I see why almost all bi guys list as straight. This way they can play with straight couples, and then just write bi couples and tell them they are bi. It does finally make sense to me. Being straight or bi really doesnt matter as much as what type of play YOU are looking for. So if youre not looking for bi play, but straight 3sum play.....Its pointless to list yourself as bi.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-21-2009 19:26 PM
Im sure they do. But if they are looking for couples and not specifically looking for guy on guy play, then the would come here right?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-21-2009 16:52 PM
Who would be so desperate? Almost every bi guy on this site. If i did a search for 50 mile radius of single men. I guarantee there are only a handful who would not be interested because of the bi play involved.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-20-2009 18:20 PM
You do see couples who post "no bi men" Those couples dont exclude bi guys from having sex with them. They just prefer having sex with guys who withhold that info from them.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-19-2009 21:03 PM
I think there is a supposed stigma against bi guys that really doesnt exist to the extent people think it does. In the years we have been in this lifestyle, we have encountered very very few straight people. You cant go by profiles. I honestly believe that 100% straight people, if they exist, are the minority. I believe MOST people are bi. I think social reasons and upbringing have a lot more to do with people not acting on it than actually being straight. My opinion is far from a scientific study but just based on real life experience and experience on different sites like this one. I cant think of one friend that I have or had that either I didnt play with or that didnt admit some bi play in their life. Almost all single guys within our "search area" have messaged us at some point and all have stated they like bi play. How is that possible? 99% of them are listed on these sites as straight men looking for women or couples.... Everyday we get tons of emails from "couple profiles" where the guy from the couple wants to play bi but doesnt want to tell the lady. Almost every couple that we have play with as a "straight swap".......Either the guy knowing Im bi, wants to try bi play with all of us there.........Or he will contact me on the side asking if he and I can play and "not tell the ladies" So something is definately off on the statistics. Now dont misunderstand me. Im not saying straight people dont exist. Im not saying all straight people are lying. Or anything to that effect. Its just if the statistics were correct........Most of the single guys in our area would be totally straight......And would find guy on guy play a total turn off. Yet its the total opposite. Its extremely rare that we encounter a guy who turns us down because of bi play. No matter what straight guy we talk to online......They always come back with....."I love to suck" or "I hookup with dudes sometimes" I also have never personally encountered a woman who is repulsed by it. They are either REALLY turned on by it, as my wife is, or indifferent and certainly not a deal breaker. I think people need to just get over themselves. Be truthful. List their real orientation and realize they are not this tiny little group they think they are.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-19-2009 03:51 AM
ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA There is a match out there for everyone. This lifestyle is not as easy as it sounds. It really does take work to find the right people. We spend a lot of time at this yet very little time actually playing. And its not because we want it that way. Just have to keep workin it.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       11-16-2009 04:38 AM
Bi curious is not always a plus to some couples. Us personally, we like regular play with the same people. So we prefer not to take a chance on playing with someone who may not like bi play. That would just be a one night stand for us and we try like hell to avoid that. It would be really akward if we all started playing and he didnt like it and the music stopped...ha
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.