Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Tennessee Destiny's Fun and -quot;Sexy In Lace-quot; Dinner, Dance and Play Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games
TOPIC: Destiny's Fun and -quot;Sexy In Lace-quot; Dinner, Dance and Play Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games
Created by: TammyandJeff
Original Starting post for this thread:
Newly UPDATED 2019 Play BED AREA PLAY Rules at Destiny's Club House are...

PLAY AREAS ARE FOR PLAYING ONLY.

VOYEURS/WATCHERS CAN WATCH FROM THE RED SHEER CURTAINS ONLY, NOT IN THE PLAY AREAS ANY LONGER, THERE'S NOT ENOUGH OPEN SPACE FOR PLAYERS AND WATCHERS NOW.

ANY FOODS, DRINKS, INCLUDING BOTTLED WATER, OF ANY KIND, IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE BED PLAY AREAS, PERIOD!!!

NO SINGLES ARE ALLOWED BACK IN THE PLAY ROOMS, UNLESS YOU ARE ASKED TO JOIN.

IF COUPLES WANT TO BE WATCHED, THEY NEED TO USE ONE OF THE TWO BEDS LOCATED AT THE PLAY BED ROOM ENTRANCES.

STAY OUT OF THE PLAY AREAS, WHEN PLAYERS ARE PLAYING, UNLESS YOU ARE GOING BACK TO PLAY.

ANY SINGLES OR COUPLES, THAT TRY AND GO BACK WITHOUT PERMISSION OR AN INVITE, TO THE BED PLAY AREAS, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARTY.

IF YOU GO TO DO ANY PLAYING WITH ANYONE, IF IT'S A COUPLE, MAKE SURE BOTH ARE ASKED FIRST AND PERMISSION IS GIVEN.

IF ANY OF THE CURTAINS ARE PULLED CLOSED FOR PRIVACY, IN THE PLAY BED AREAS, THAT MEANS THEY DON'T WANT WATCHERS OR TO BE INTERRUPTED.

IF I CATCH SOMEONE TRYING TO PEEK IN AND THE CURTAINS ARE CLOSED, YOU'LL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARTY. CURTAINS CLOSED MEANS NO ENTRY, "DO NOT DISTURB US PLEASE!"

IF THESE RULES CAN'T BE FOLLOWED, AND THIS GOES FOR COUPLES AND SINGLES, THEN MORE CHANGES WILL BE MADE AND NO WATCHING WILL BE ALLOWED, SO RESPECT THE PLAY RULES, TO ENJOY THE PARTIES MORE.

BATHROOM RULES.....

NO SEXUAL ACTIVITY ALLOWED IN THE BATHROOMS.

MY TOILETS ARE GETTING BROKE AND BUSTED, SO USE THE BATHROOMS, FOR WHAT THEY ARE INTENDED FOR PLEASE.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Many folks are already confirmed for party tonight. If you sign up and don't get confirmed before the party, no worries, come on out please. I leave for town around 2 pm, to get all the party supplies and then when I get back, I work on the party place, until time for my shower, around 6 pm. So come on out and enjoy some of the best fun around, I will try and get online every chance I get, to confirm who is signed up, but it's not a requirement for you to be confirmed or signed up, to attend our fun private parties.

Maryville TN US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
We are asking that if anyone who signs up, gets any messages from other party hosts or guests from other parties, saying bad things, to keep you from checking out the really fun, no pressure parties, to please report them to the site, for disrespecting the site rules. The site strives to keep it clean and fun. It's always your choice to go where you like but don't let others make that decision for you please. Check them out, before judging them for yourselves please. You'll be amazed at the fun you might have missed out on, if you didn't make it out.

Maryville TN US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
The dinner menu fir this party will be.....homemade lasagna (provided by Tam and Bill-sheplayshedoesnot). I'll be serving up salad fixings, mashed potatoes, Italian Meatballs and Original Meatballs, with marinara sauce for dipping and shredded cheeses too. New assorted chips, dips and salsa's. New snacks and candy too. If you like Hot dogs and chili, we have that and we also keep roast beef, chicken and turkey sandwich meats in the small bar frig, with more assorted cheeses and sauces. Fresh Strawberries, with caramel and chocolate dips. And don't forget the homemade ice cream of different flavors in the freezer, in the big frig. : )

Maryville TN US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Newly UPDATED 2019 Play BED AREA PLAY Rules at Destiny's Club House are...

PLAY AREAS ARE FOR PLAYING ONLY.

VOYEURS/WATCHERS CAN WATCH FROM THE RED SHEER CURTAINS ONLY, NOT IN THE PLAY AREAS ANY LONGER, THERE'S NOT ENOUGH OPEN SPACE FOR PLAYERS AND WATCHERS NOW.

ANY FOODS, DRINKS, INCLUDING BOTTLED WATER, OF ANY KIND, IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE BED PLAY AREAS, PERIOD!!!

NO SINGLES ARE ALLOWED BACK IN THE PLAY ROOMS, UNLESS YOU ARE ASKED TO JOIN.

IF COUPLES WANT TO BE WATCHED, THEY NEED TO USE ONE OF THE TWO BEDS LOCATED AT THE PLAY BED ROOM ENTRANCES.

STAY OUT OF THE PLAY AREAS, WHEN PLAYERS ARE PLAYING, UNLESS YOU ARE GOING BACK TO PLAY.

ANY SINGLES OR COUPLES, THAT TRY AND GO BACK WITHOUT PERMISSION OR AN INVITE, TO THE BED PLAY AREAS, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARTY.

IF YOU GO TO DO ANY PLAYING WITH ANYONE, IF IT'S A COUPLE, MAKE SURE BOTH ARE ASKED FIRST AND PERMISSION IS GIVEN.

IF ANY OF THE CURTAINS ARE PULLED CLOSED FOR PRIVACY, IN THE PLAY BED AREAS, THAT MEANS THEY DON'T WANT WATCHERS OR TO BE INTERRUPTED.

IF I CATCH SOMEONE TRYING TO PEEK IN AND THE CURTAINS ARE CLOSED, YOU'LL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARTY. CURTAINS CLOSED MEANS NO ENTRY, "DO NOT DISTURB US PLEASE!"

IF THESE RULES CAN'T BE FOLLOWED, AND THIS GOES FOR COUPLES AND SINGLES, THEN MORE CHANGES WILL BE MADE AND NO WATCHING WILL BE ALLOWED, SO RESPECT THE PLAY RULES, TO ENJOY THE PARTIES MORE.

BATHROOM RULES.....

NO SEXUAL ACTIVITY ALLOWED IN THE BATHROOMS.

MY TOILETS ARE GETTING BROKE AND BUSTED, SO USE THE BATHROOMS, FOR WHAT THEY ARE INTENDED FOR PLEASE.

Maryville TN US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Destiny's Fun and -quot;Sexy In Lace-quot; Dinner, Dance and Play Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games