SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Clubs › Review of The Loft in Brooklyn NY
TOPIC: Review of The Loft in Brooklyn NY
Created by: meadris75
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I decided to visit a club while in NYC. Someone in SLS stated that all NYC swing clubs were below par. All that means is that they have much better clubs where ever they were from. So we went to the Loft in Brooklyn NY.

Once you enter there is a room the size of about 1/2 a basketball court. Basically they put seating on each wall. That is great in restaurants, but you are there to meet people. The staff was an older guy and 4 good looking women who only danced while the old guy was the bar tender. There were 4-5 couples there and nobody talked to each other. All but one couple looked uncomfortable.

Then you get a tour to the hallway where all of the kinky stuff shown on their webpage is on a small section of wall. Imagine a small high school’s trophy case if they were all shitty athletes.

Past that, they have a coat rack with robes that you must were of you play, and all of your belongings need to stay in a common area. What the hell?

Then there is a common area where the Handmaids slept while in their school. Small bunks in rows. Let’s call them the sex barracks.

Compare to Eros in Cleveland I would rate it a 3/10. However this could be the best place in NYC. I do not know.

Anyone else have an experience in NYC?

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

North Ridgeville OH USA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Review of The Loft in Brooklyn NY
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.