Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Heavy Loads
TOPIC: Heavy Loads
Created by: hiwayrider2020
Original Starting post for this thread:
Recently, I hooked up with a guy while my wife was at work for some M/M fun. My wife gives me that freedom...He came over to our home after we chatted briefly online. He was hot, even with his clothes on. Primarily, I was looking for cocksucking and if it proceeded further, all the better. This guy had a huge cock......shaved....thick...cut....around 8.5".... After sucking on his cock and loving the thickness in my mouth, he started moaning... He blew steam after stream of cum on my face that didn't stop for 20 seconds. My face was coated!! I was impressed as I cleaned up and asked if he always blew that heavy of a load. He smiled and said he did. For sure this guy and I will hook up again, but....The question I pose is....Is there something in a guys diet, or genetic make-up that enables such a load?? Have you ever had a cum shower like I experienced??

1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Moultrie GA US
Username hidden
(39 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Thornton CO US
Username hidden
(8168 posts)

Metairie LA US
Username hidden
(167 posts)

Joliet IL US
Username hidden
(56 posts)

Aurora OH US
Username hidden
(459 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: Heavy Loads
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.