Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Had our first Bi threesome!
TOPIC: Had our first Bi threesome!
Created by: hotcpl76705
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well we finally had our first Bi threesome last night and it was absolutely amazing! I must say that the site member we made a connection with was the most respectful gentleman we've come across since being a member here.

He made the 1.5hr drive down to see us for the evening and all we can say is wow!! He literally made it all about us, was respectful of our boundaries and never once even attempted to cross them which made this experience even better. He let us take the reigns and he followed along and at the end of the night we were all exhausted! I will say that it was so hot to be able to share a very nice and big cock with my wife. To be able to take ahold of it and place it in my mouth and feel it grow to what seemed to be about 7" felt amazing!!

He did reciprocate which was very nice and to see my wife slide up on his face and ride him as I was fucking her from behind was unbelievable. He made the suggestion to 69 with her while I fucked her so I could cum inside of her and he would eat her out. Let's just say he's a man of his word!! We both sucked his cock together and she let me take over and I was able to deep throat him until he started trembling and grabbed my head and exploded all in my mouth which caught me off gaurd but after it happened I was very happy!!

Needless to say the nervousness we had has been washed away and couldn't have asked for a better first experience!! And if "you" are reading this thank you for last night!!! S&J

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 11
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Colorado Springs CO US
Username hidden
(34 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Westwood NJ US
Username hidden
(220 posts)

Goshen IN US
Username hidden
(45 posts)

Username hidden
(116 posts)

Guntown MS US
Username hidden
(2167 posts)

Meredith NH
Username hidden
(16 posts)

Cleveland OH US
Username hidden
(188 posts)

Woodville TX US
Username hidden
(964 posts)

Hartford WI US
Username hidden
(158 posts)

Waynesville MO US
Username hidden
(53 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 11
TOPIC: Had our first Bi threesome!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.