Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › My Ass
TOPIC: My Ass
Created by: c1b1
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am a cock sucker. I love to suck dick. But I have been fucked in the ass a few times, and have enjoyed it. But there is not a lot I can do with my ass hole. When I suck dick I am very busy controlling my mouth, my head, my lips and tongue, my teeth, my breathing, how far into my mouth/throat I am penetrated and so on. I am very busy when giving a blow job. But there is not a lot I can do with my ass. It seems anal is the opposite of oral when it comes to energy expended. I vividly remember one time laying on my belly while a friend fucked me in the ass. it was good sex for both of us. And I could not not help but think about how easy it was, all I had to do was lay there and take it! It was so easy it makes me want more. Who else would like an occasional ass fucking? I like having dick up my ass.....

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 66
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Crystal Falls MI US
Username hidden
(50 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Kailua Kona HI
Username hidden
(371 posts)

Austin TX US
Username hidden
(152 posts)

Frostburg MD US
Username hidden
(13 posts)

Austin TX US
Username hidden
(152 posts)

Phoenixville PA US
Username hidden
(106 posts)

Frostburg MD US
Username hidden
(13 posts)

Alburtis PA Us
Username hidden
(56 posts)

Ashford CT US
Username hidden
(44 posts)

Davison MI
Username hidden
(288 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 66
TOPIC: My Ass
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.