Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Guys: Please stop saying you're straight when you're bi
TOPIC: Guys: Please stop saying you're straight when you're bi
Created by: onefootdifference
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've poked my head (pun intended ;) ) into these kind of adult websites over the last few decades, and it was obvious to me long ago that bisexual men are pariahs in the lifestyle. I honestly thought, though, that the last decade or so has seen a true change in our overall culture (at least in the US) and that it would be more "OK" to state you're bi (or at least curious). However, I continue to get emails from so-called "straight" male profiles (or straight couples) stating, "I'm bi, but people don't like seeing that on this website." (or similar).

Are we still really doing this? It's massively frustrating to see guys still "in the closet" on lifestyle websites because they know that they will be outcast from mainstream parties. What kind of cruel cliques exist where it's ok for women to be bi and not men, to the point of being UNINVITED to parties or losing friends?

My feelings aren't hurt at all if your profile says you don't like bi males. It's not everybody's thing, and some guys (even in the lifestyle) still get freaked out at "sword crossings" ("Naturally, you must suspect me to attack with Capa Ferro?" - c'mon, EVERYBODY likes quotes from The Princess Bride :D ). What's annoying is getting mail from males that STILL hide their bisexuality on this site, because they know they'll get the stink-eye from lots of swingers.

People, I can tell you from personal experience, somewhere between 30-50% of the "straight" men you have at parties enjoy some level of male on male contact.

If I was 5'6" and weighed 280lbs, but my profile said I was 6'1" and 220, you'd probably be a bit pissed about the deception. From my POV, it's really not much different. If you're bi or bi-curious, say it, please.

Ok, done ranting. I now return you to all the normal sexy-talk :)

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 33
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Nashville TN US
Username hidden
(6 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Perryville MO US
Username hidden
(6 posts)

Lebanon NJ US
Username hidden
(26 posts)

Florence OR US
Username hidden
(22 posts)

Apache Junction AZ US
Username hidden
(45 posts)

South Roanoke VA US
Username hidden
(194 posts)

Username hidden
(44 posts)

Linworth OH US
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Linworth OH US
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Username hidden
(48 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 33
TOPIC: Guys: Please stop saying you're straight when you're bi
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.