Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › Bi-females .what advice can you give?
TOPIC: Bi-females .what advice can you give?
Created by: ccsilk
Original Starting post for this thread:
Good afternoon SLS land...so happy to always log in to see all the many beautiful people on here. :) SOME DAY we are going on a LS cruise...we keep hearing so many great things about the fun...being with so many like-minded people. That, and one of the nice LS resorts as well...haven't been to one outside of Florida yet. Hear good things about them as well.

Anyway...to the point of the post. Wife is actually bisexual, experienced, loves everything about a woman and sincerely does like sharing that with me (husband writing this). I just genuinely want to see her happy...and yes, I AM a guy and DO love that she wants to share that with me...but my yearning truly is for her happiness, however that may look like, it is my number one priority; and we entered into this lifestyle with each other's happiness at heart. To be honest...we had some rough patches in the beginning, but our experiences have only made us a stronger couple, better people, more laid back. This LS has assisted in our communication skills...and we've been able to nurture and strengthen the bond we have. Sorry...losing focus here. Lol

We are somewhat experienced with single females, as well as couples and group settings...love it all. Writing here specifically about the ever elusive single, bisexual female, so many discussions on this I know, but this is ours. :P Lol For those you out there, and reading this, what are you looking for in a couple, where are the best places to meet you, what would set one couple apart from any other? Are those even fair questions, meaning, is there really a specific answer to those questions? Frankly...the success we have had in finding that ever elusive unicorn had been through Craigslist...3 to be exact, one being a beautiful young grad student, our little hippy chic, who sadly went away to England to study. So...YES...we get it...we've been lucky...but, we're not dead yet, SOOOO...we want MORE darnit! Lol Yes, we're greedy like that...but we haven't had any luck here [with single females] and now with CL personals a memory, that's gone too. We've tried other sites...paid for some...but seems SLS has given us the best response overall...not necessarily the single female...but overall it's been the best we've experienced.

We understand the power of the single, bisexual female has in this LS...many times (again, husband writing here) I fantasize about that kind of power. Lol And that may be intimidating to us, not sure, but seriously...are there qualities that would make one couple stand out from the rest...except of course god-like good looks? ;) We've decided to start going out more...seeing if we can find someone in any bars or clubs, but how, when you don't know and don't want to make fools of ourselves? We live in a college town and even though our sexy grad student was extremely fun...we'd prefer someone more our own age, may have trouble finding that in a college town, in the BIBLE BELT. Lol We do realize that if we lived near a larger city...J'ville, Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, Miami, etc...we'd have more luck. But alas...we do travel but even then some times. We like clubs but none around us...parties are usually all couples anyway...which is fine, but not the point of this post.

Anyway, I'm rambling...just thought I'd throw that out there...any single, bisexual females that could offer up some advice on how to attract you more successfully, would be greatly appreciated.

Peace, love, happiness (and amazing orgasms) to you all! :)

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Crawfordville FL US
Username hidden
(8 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(2 posts)

Crawfordville FL US
Username hidden
(8 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Bi-females .what advice can you give?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.