Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › Bi-Sexual /Bi-Curious Female WANTED! [ .Old Topic with a NEW(er) spin]
TOPIC: Bi-Sexual /Bi-Curious Female WANTED! [ .Old Topic with a NEW(er) spin]
Created by: 12SHARPJESTIC09
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I have been in the LS for about 3 years, married for 13. I was in the LS prior to us getting married and paused it when we met until our conversations began peeking interest about 6 years ago and we decided to go in as a couple on our 10 year anniversary. I explained the difference to my wife about being Bi and the indication of being curious or full sexual. She has "graduated" to understand that she is bi-sexual and not worried about the indication label which is often associated with men that are bi-sexual which is that they are just gay... period, which is far from the truth btw -but that's for a different/another thread (lol). The problem/concern is that there are a sea of single men in the LS (actually to define better...single men "claiming" they are in the LS) and come a dime a dozen from your tall, athletic, muscular, pudgy, short builds to cocks ranging from thick #2 pencil and mini coke bottle end widths to 6" to full ruler size lengths. So the shopping cart has it's variety there. But what about the females? Here's what I have noticed (aka the new(er) spin).

Some single females that are truly bi-sexual are not really advertising in "calmer" sites like SLS. Many of them have more of a kink edge to them and are found elsewhere, looking for other single females (...and in actuality many are looking for straight women as I was informed!) to turn out and to have kink play with toys, etc. Many are not looking for women on sites like SLS because a good majority are in a relationship /couple and the ones that are advertising as single, as I also found out, are not - or they have dual profiles.

The females that are in relationships, married, etc that are bi- are looking for playmates to help satisfy a "craving" so to speak. Meaning they are not really looking for relationship as they already have one - but the ONE difference is that a good portion are looking for that STEADY female (or couple) that they can play with and not have to always worry about or wonder when they are going to get their ",,,itch scratched".

I think I wrote enough on my analysis - so as not to bore the average reader...what are your thoughts and additions to what I have posted? My wife and I fall into the category of looking for that REAL bi female ...single or attached. We totally understand wanting to make sure the chemistry is there..., but sometimes, as we have heard and found from others, how do you get from the batters box to first base! [NOTE: Before anyone asks the obvious question about if I have sought out these couples who have bi-females and/or spoke to bi-females then why are we still looking - simple answer..., many of them have become friends and/or live far away so we converse electronically]

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 12
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Albany NY US
Username hidden
(3393 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(2 posts)

Username hidden
(2 posts)

Irving TX US
Username hidden
(2 posts)

Irving TX US
Username hidden
(2 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10616 posts)

Username hidden
(3 posts)

Username hidden
(3 posts)

Username hidden
(3 posts)

Far Rockaway NY US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 12
TOPIC: Bi-Sexual /Bi-Curious Female WANTED! [ .Old Topic with a NEW(er) spin]
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.