Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Why do bi-curious or bi guys list themselves as straight?
TOPIC: Why do bi-curious or bi guys list themselves as straight?
Created by: blaqharted216
Original Starting post for this thread:
I can't speak for everyone, I can only speak for myself.

The reason I don't list myself as bi-curious or bisexual it's because of two reasons:

1 - I'm not attracted to men 2 - there is still a huge negative belief about bisexual men.

I'll address the second issue first. People actually put in their profile, no bi men, as if it's like inviting a bisexual tiger into your bedroom and at any moment (ROAR) the bi guy is going to attack the straight guy and devour him and turn him gay.

Most bi guys play straight in straight spaces and know how to act accordingly. The "worst thing" I will fo in straight spaces is what I call 'by proxy' interaction.

[Kissing the woman immediately after sucking a dick or eating her pussy immediately after some guy was fucking is what I call by proxy. It's taboo, but I never touch the guy physically]

To the first point, I'm not physically attracted to men, I just enjoy sucking dick

I've told this story before, but I was convinced by a very sexy lady to suck her husband's dick with her right next to me and now I really enjoy doing it - but only in MFM threesomes or moresomes.

I detail all of this in my profile so I'm hiding and plain sight but not exactly hiding. I state plainly that I don't top or bottom with men though I do allow a woman to Peg Me

In the end, men don't want to be negatively judged by someone who doesn't know their whole character. By listing themselves as straight they can avoid any prejudices.

What do you guys think?

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 29
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Albany NY US
Username hidden
(3395 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Madison WI US
Username hidden
(186 posts)

Chicago IL US
Username hidden
(34 posts)

Arlington Heights IL US
Username hidden
(6 posts)

Madison WI US
Username hidden
(186 posts)

Cicero NY US
Username hidden
(10 posts)

Alexandria VA US
Username hidden
(72 posts)

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)

Spanish Fort AL US
Username hidden
(3198 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 29
TOPIC: Why do bi-curious or bi guys list themselves as straight?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.