Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Hottest MMF or MMFF position you've done
TOPIC: Hottest_MMF_or_MMFF_position_you've_done
Created by: sexynovacpl112
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is the hottest position you've been in while in a bi male MMF or MMFF?

My favorite was actually our first MMF. We had a male friend for MFM fun. Both he and I were straight and never planned to do anything bi. One time she got on me reverse cowgirl and he was licking her clit while she rode me (which she loved!). I slipped out of her and my cock slid right under his tongue. He grabbed my cock and slid me back in her. She had a couple big Os and we got up to take a short break. She whispered to me that it totally turned her on seeing him touching my cock. When we got back at she apparently had a new plan. She went down on him and asked me to come down and help her. I did and ended up finishing him off while she stroked him. Then she switched us and brought him down to do the same to me. We all loved it and from then on our MFMs were MMFs and her favorite kind of play.

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 37
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Port Allegany PA
Username hidden
(1 post)

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)

Arcade NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)

Wisconsin Dells WI
Username hidden
(112 posts)

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)

Mayfield KY
Username hidden
(90 posts)

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(16 posts)

Piscataway NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 37
TOPIC: Hottest MMF or MMFF position youve done
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.