Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Unable to get into chat
TOPIC: Unable to get into chat
Created by: Dani1511
Original Starting post for this thread:
I do NOT use multiple devices to access chat. I don't use an ipad, a cell phone, an apple, an android. I use a simple Dell Laptop running Windows 10 completely updated, running Firefox as my browser, although due to pulling my hair out I have tried Microsoft Edge to try to get into chat and even though I've been told you don't support Edge I've had better luck with it. I've used this same configuration for years with no issues. I am just trying to find any type of answer from anybody who has had luck fixing this issue. How can it magically seem to work one day for 3 hours and then in mid conversation boot me off due to inactivity and then start with the Network Disconnect messages for days and days? Please... I am just asking for simple Customer Service help.... Thank You....Dani

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 34
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Willows CA
Username hidden
(115 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Rochester NY US
Username hidden
(13 posts)

Bordentown NJ US
Username hidden
(13 posts)

Gainesville FL US
Username hidden
(1674 posts)

Chillicothe OH US
Username hidden
(6 posts)

Willows CA
Username hidden
(115 posts)

Vienna VA US
Username hidden
(11 posts)

Shirley IL US
Username hidden
(19 posts)

Willows CA
Username hidden
(115 posts)

Gainesville FL US
Username hidden
(1674 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 34
TOPIC: Unable to get into chat
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.