Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Web site is ruined
TOPIC: Web site is ruined TOPIC LOCKED
Created by: NewHobby
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am appalled by ownership's blatant disregard for the membership and what it wants. The removal of the email system has effectively rendered this web site useless. There are multiple threads asking for it to be returned and I have yet to read a single post where a member has defended the decision the owners made. Not one, and ownership cares so little that they won't even acknowledge our disdain.

What's worse is that Hot Dates are now almost the only way to get someone's attention, and they are overcrowded. My partner placed a hot date for a Tuesday in a suburb of Philly and 56 already existed. On a Tuesday night!

I will ask again -- probably in vain - that ownership LISTEN to its PAYING MEMBERS and reinstate email. I already paid my lifetime dues, so I am here no matter what, but my couples profile goes 3 months at a time. When it expires in a couple weeks, you will not get more money from me. And I am not alone there. I am sure the $149 I already gave you was spent, so what are you trying to prove?

If ownership hold true to form, they will delete this post, just like they delete nearly every other critical item I have ever put up. Selective censorship is one of their many skills. But, the joke is on them, as this site is headed for extinction because of their insane decisions.

Do the right thing. Swallow you pride and suck it up. Restore the email.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 12
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Fresno CA US
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Norfolk VA USA
Username hidden
(73 posts)

Phoenix AZ US
Username hidden
(200 posts)

Phoenix AZ US
Username hidden
(200 posts)

Chicago IL US
Username hidden
(9 posts)

Fairhope AL
Username hidden
(182 posts)

Charles Town WV Us
Username hidden
(3892 posts)

Alexandria VA US
Username hidden
(72 posts)

Virginia Beach VA US
Username hidden
(1123 posts)

Charles Town WV Us
Username hidden
(3892 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 12
TOPIC: Web site is ruined TOPIC LOCKED
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.