Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Moving from a couple to a Single Male .(long message)
TOPIC: Moving from a couple to a Single Male .(long message)
Created by: UOnlyLiveOnce502
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is a weird discussion to even start, because our previous profile (before our split) explicitly said "no single males." Our couple experience on sls had been one that was initially inundated w/ pushy, aggressive single males. It was exhausting.

Yet...here I am. A (soon to be) Single Male, who wants to continue to enjoy the LS; now, more than ever, because I simply can't imagine monogamy or an emotional attachment right now. That being said, I've quickly discovered that being a SM puts me on an island. Everyone on sls is skeptical of my status...just as we were skeptical, when we were together.

I am a business owner, and have always been a problem solver, so I am on a mission to find a way for me to not fall into the Undesirable Bin of the LS. But to find my solution, I have to have some answers. So...I have several questions:

1. Where to start? No explanation necessary.

2. What should I do, to make you want to check out my profile, and reach out to me? Suggestions (photos, verbiage, etc)?

3. What should I NOT do, to avoid being That Guy?

4. What are YOUR experiences w/ SMs?

5. If you are giving advice to someone in my (new) situation, what would it be?

I'm real. I'm a bit wounded. I want to jump back in. I'm interested in the opinions of the board.

As a Single Male, how can I avoid falling into the Douche Bag column?

1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Midvale UT US
Username hidden
(2 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Easton MD US
Username hidden
(2 posts)

Worthington MN US
Username hidden
(21 posts)

Jacksonville Florida
Username hidden
(2 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10613 posts)

Louisville KY US
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: Moving from a couple to a Single Male .(long message)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.