Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › First Contact › Continuing or Ongoing Contact
TOPIC: Continuing or Ongoing Contact
Created by: Phxfunx2
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is more of a couples to couples post versus couples to singles. We admit this is not a new phenomenon but of late it seems to be getting worse....at least in our experience. So you've made it past the first contact and agree that at a near point in the future all four of you should get together. You've made it past the we like you, do you like us stage LOL. Then communication seems to slow to a crawl. For purposes of full disclosure, this is the Mr typing.

Now we enjoy some flirting and exploration before meeting in person. Doesn't matter if it's texting, sexting, using one of the popular messaging apps or even site emails. For us it comes down to engagement. Before we slide in the sheets we enjoy sharing and receiving some advance knowledge of what the other couple enjoys and even what they don't enjoy. Something you want to try? Something you want to enjoy again? What does she enjoy most? What does he enjoy most?

I don't enjoy generalizing.....but I will. It seems to me (Mr) that husbands have the most difficult time communicating on that personal of a level. Me? I want to share with the other husband as much information as I can to ensure my wife enjoys the experience and vice versus. Perhaps we are just over communicators......but when it comes to swinging, don't think that's a bad thing.

Maybe I'm just bitching, certainly not asking for advice as we will continue to communicate often and intimately. I guess I'm just asking the question. Has this been your (the collective your) experience as well?

1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Hendersonville TN US
Username hidden
(922 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Chandler AZ US
Username hidden
(2724 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10616 posts)

Ringwood NJ US
Username hidden
(1368 posts)

Ringwood NJ US
Username hidden
(1368 posts)

Chandler AZ US
Username hidden
(2724 posts)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: Continuing or Ongoing Contact
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.