Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Profile Advice/Request
TOPIC: Profile Advice/Request
Created by: FunManinNC
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello All,

I am wondering if you would take the time to review my profile and tell me what you feel may need to change (or to remain). As the writer, it's difficult to critique as the reader. However, I have read other reviews and tried to incorporate some of those comments into my profile.

One of the points I would like to make is that I am a "single" male in an open marriage (really and truly). I completely understand if an interested couple or female would be suspicious of that so I did my best to be up front about it and included my flexible schedule for meeting (I read previously that a limited schedule could indicate a cheating spouse which of course I am not). I would be curious to find out if I did a good job of making the reader comfortable about my open relationship.

The other point is that I have one picture as my profile picture with my face blurred (actually my whole head). I am fairly fit and healthy but it's not my style to fill a profile with selfies with my shirt off in front of the mirror. I want to be discreet and offer a picture that would pique interest from others so any recommendations on how I can be discreet AND provide enough picture(s) would be appreciated.

Thank you again!

1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(3 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10616 posts)

Username hidden
(3 posts)

Virginia Beach VA US
Username hidden
(1123 posts)

Username hidden
(3 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: Profile Advice/Request
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.