Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › My experience as a single male so far
TOPIC: My experience as a single male so far
Created by: Rcopeland
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello.

This is what I've noticed and things I do as a single male on this site.

As a single black male, I understand it's harder to get matches due to the large amount of us on here and the behavior of some of the males in general, which make it harder for single males to connect with other profiles.

So, some things I do are.

If I look at a profile and it says, "single males, we'll find you" or "we'll contact you." I move on without responding. I've actually had some profiles respond to me and we engaged in conversation. It's all about reading and comprehending.

There's profiles that say, "No blacks!!!" I dunno if that has a racial undertone or not, but I just move on, because I wouldn't want to converse with someone with that type of wording in their profile regardless.

As far as profiles I message. I usually send a short introduction message with the option to have a conversation if they're interested. If they respond, great, if not, I just move on and will take it as they haven't seen it, or they're not interested.

As far as messages, I don't immediately talk about playing or fucking, but it's more just a conversation to get to know each other before proceeding. This establishes a form of trust and communication with a better idea of if we actually want to meet up. Not saying what's right or wrong, but it's all based on preferences.

So far, it's been a pretty decent experience overall and looking forward to learning more and connecting.

Also open to other advice as well.

1 to 7 of 7
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Manchester CT US
Username hidden
(237 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

North Branford CT US
Username hidden
(476 posts)

Washington D.c. DC USA
Username hidden
(140 posts)

Atl GA US
Username hidden
(8 posts)

Athens GA US
Username hidden
(277 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4084 posts)

Atl GA US
Username hidden
(8 posts)
1 to 7 of 7
TOPIC: My experience as a single male so far
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.