Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › How to be a successful SM in the Lifestyle
TOPIC: How to be a successful SM in the Lifestyle
Created by: MrTrainer
Original Starting post for this thread:
MrTrainer here! If you're a single swinging male - as I am - then you know that the bar is lifted higher for you (as it should be), when making connections and having memorable encounters. The reason is that single men in the LS are like pennies. You find pennies everywhere! They're in the floorboard of your car, between couch cushions and on the sidewalk. Basically, if anyone wants a penny, they can always easily find one. The key is to make yourself that rare find, that extra shiny one that dazzles. Couples and Unicorns really like their SM to be this way.

With that in mind, here are my tips to more frequent, successful connections for the SM in the Lifestyle.

Tip 1 - BE YOURSELF. I can't count how many couples and single ladies have shared with me their encounters with males who misrepresent themselves. You don't have to wow them by building yourself up into someone you're clearly not, before meeting. It starts with liking who you are and being honest. If you embellish yourself then guess what? The people you're meeting are going to be disappointed when they come face-to-face. That will guarantee you a quick end to the date. Trust me guys, being upfront is big!

Tip 2 - SHOW INTEREST. Here's one that most single guys miss. You need to not only be attracted physically to a lady or couple, you need to find the value in who they are and what they like. As a rule, I don't have sex with people I don't like. I make it a point to get to know what a lady or couple find interesting and build on their interests. It's not all about you, it's mostly about them. You are just the guest star in a possible episode of their already hot sex life.

Tip 3 - SHOW UP. I really shouldn't have to elaborate on this tip. You make a date, you show up! If you don't, then you deserve to get blackballed in the LS. Especially if you're meeting a couple, be considerate as they likely had to pay a sitter and adjust their schedules to meet you. Keep you dates!

Tip 4 - DRESS LIKE YOU CARE. This should be common sense but you wouldn't believe how many couples tell me horror stories of guys showing up, looking like they just changed their car oil or came from the gym. Really guys?!? Have some damn pride. Take a shower, comb your hair, put on a nice shirt and pressed pants and make an impression! Showing up slovenly will show that you don't care and think your date is easy. What an insult!

Tip 5 - PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS. You aren't in a competition with the last date a lady had or the husband of the couple with whom you're currently playing. If he can tongue her clit like a king and send her to Valhalla, that isn't your cue to try and outdo him. Maybe your swinging skill is in how you use your hands or how you fuck. Play to your strengths in the bedroom, don't worry about what someone else is doing and you will be fine.

* Note - if you happen to have "shy dick" issues then do something about it BEFORE you show up for a potential play date. Anyone can get a blue pill these days, so let go of your ego, spend a little money now and spare yourself the embarrassment later!

** Note - also watch alcohol consumption. A limit to two strong drinks is enough. You don't want "whiskey dick" either. Be mindful always of the lady's pleasure.

Tip 6 - FOLLOW THE RULES. There are basic LS rules for single men and if you're playing with couples, they may have some extra rules that you had better damn well respect! It doesn't matter if you don't understand why you can DP a guy's wife but not kiss her, if that's a rule they have. Again, you are the guest star in an episode of their amazing sex life. Do your part right, follow their rules and you're sure to get mentioned in the end credits and invited back for future episodes!

So there you have it, MrTrainer's tips to SM that want to have more frequent and successful encounters in the Lifestyle. I can't hold your hand but I can encourage you. What you do with it is up to you.

Happy Swinging!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 20  Next »
1 to 10 of 194
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Seattle WA USA
Username hidden
(78 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4085 posts)

Seattle WA USA
Username hidden
(78 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10645 posts)

Santa Barbara CA US
Username hidden
(9084 posts)

Charleston SC US
Username hidden
(106 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10645 posts)

Charleston SC US
Username hidden
(106 posts)

Santa Barbara CA US
Username hidden
(9084 posts)

Jeffersonville IN US
Username hidden
(2214 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 20  Next »
1 to 10 of 194
TOPIC: How to be a successful SM in the Lifestyle
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.