Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › Here's one reason why
TOPIC: Here's one reason why
Created by: 2outdoorlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is just one reason (but a biggie) that you may not be seeing the success you are hoping for. This pretty much falls into many of the previous topics that came before. This is also something that is happening right now as I sit here and type so i thought I would throw this out there so that many of you might start to understand the importance of "SHOWING A DAMN FACE PIC"!!!

My wife Tracy is currently in Florida with family. Due to the nature of her little vacation most of her evenings will be open. We decided to try the "hot date" thing for her. I'll admit to being surprised at the amount of emails we have gotten. (37 and counting thus far) I'm doing the prescreening and then replying to the guys that I think she might like with her direct text contact info. I of course will let her decide who she wants to reply to. Anyways while going through the emails I read the email and then immediately look at their profile. Here's how it went for the guys so far. For the blue gumby guys. (I just hit delete) For the guys that had just body pics and no face pics (I hit delete) For the guys that said they had face pics but will only show if she's interested. (I hit delete) For the guys that said they had face pics on their phone but not on this site so they would show them if they contacted her. (YEP delete again) For the guys that ACTUALLY had face pics open for her to see (I read their profile and decided from there) Out of the 37 emails so far I'll bet 20-25 had no face pics. I shit canned a few more that I just knew she wouldn't be interested in. Out of the 8 or so that I gave her contact info to. She has replied to a few and as I sit here she is meeting one of them at a local bar where she is at and I have almost no doubt that a sex filled evening is in store for them.

This little story alone should tell all the single guys the competition you're up against. So you can keep on doing things the way you want and then keep coming on here whining about your lack of success ORRRR you can modify your approach and improve your odds. Just another note. For those of you that have face pics on your public page. (you went to the front of the line) For those of you that have face pics in their private pages and open them with the FIRST contact. (you were also towards the front) For those of you that thought we would fight or beg for a face pic (you simply get deleted without a moments consideration)

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 41
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8321 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Collierville TN US
Username hidden
(141 posts)

Albany NY US
Username hidden
(96 posts)

Montpelier OH US
Username hidden
(4055 posts)

Collierville TN US
Username hidden
(141 posts)

Sault Sainte Marie MI US
Username hidden
(141 posts)

Fresno CA US
Username hidden
(2640 posts)

Charles Town WV Us
Username hidden
(3892 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8321 posts)

Charles Town WV Us
Username hidden
(3892 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 41
TOPIC: Here's one reason why
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.