Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Girlfriend for 4 months, no sex. I NEED SOME ADVISE!
TOPIC: Girlfriend for 4 months, no sex. I NEED SOME ADVISE!
Created by: sexpack
Original Starting post for this thread:
I met a girl at the Taste of Cincinnati (Saturday before Memorial Day). She is 43 and black, I am 55 and white.

It has been almost 4 months and we have not had sex...actually the only kisses we had is no tongue, just lips to lips, she says she is not into tongue kissing.

I am so in love with her...and she tells me that she loves me too. We talk on the phone every night / day. I contribute part of the problem is that she is handicapped from a stroke she had when she was 21.

Since we have not had sex since we have met, I have taken matters in my own hand (pun intended). I have not cheated on her.

She never flirts or plays around with me, she gets mad at me if I even touch her ass.

Today, we were setting at her house and you know how dogs are, they can put their faces where you would not let people. Dog put her nose between her legs. I said "I wish you would let me do that". She laughed like never before, but when I pretended (lol) to try, she stopped me, I would have went as close as she would have let me, but she stopped me. We spent some time together, and both were getting tired and I told her that I was going back home.

She always walks me to my car. As I was walking, all at once she spanked my ass about 4 times. I stopped and went to spank her and she sternly said "NO" I said "don't dish it out, if you can't take it." She laughed and turned a little away so I could spank her.

We got to my car and with my back against the car, she put her one arm around me and I put my arms around her. She lipped kissed me about 30 times. I got semi hard, but I came quickly (she didn't know).

Advise:

1 Since she does not seem to be interested in sex, how should I view that? 2 She says she loves me, which makes me say I can not break up with her. 3 I took her daughter to work the other day, and she said "my momma really loves you" 4 Beeing swinging I have never cum fast, actually I once was diagnosed with retarded ejaculation. (long time to cum) 5 I came after about 30 seconds without her knowing it, anyone else?

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Nyc NY US
Username hidden
(4 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Albany NY US
Username hidden
(3403 posts)

New Castle DE US
Username hidden
(30 posts)

Thornton CO US
Username hidden
(8168 posts)

Summerville SC US
Username hidden
(7770 posts)

Manassas VA US
Username hidden
(23 posts)

Albany NY US
Username hidden
(3403 posts)

Summerville SC US
Username hidden
(7770 posts)

Epsom NH USA
Username hidden
(33 posts)

Thornton CO US
Username hidden
(8168 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
TOPIC: Girlfriend for 4 months, no sex. I NEED SOME ADVISE!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.