Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Love much younger guys
TOPIC: Love much younger guys
Created by: Nefarious_Sweets
Original Starting post for this thread:
Who else enjoys, even prefers, much younger men? I thought it was really wrong and turned young guys away for months, but after I tried it, I was hooked. I'm over 50 and enjoy guys in their late 20's and 30's. Guys who like much older women are harder to find, especially because I have other requirements besides age, but I wait for what I want. I totally get why most guys that age aren't interested in MILFS. But some are. A couple guys talked me into meeting in public and they were sincere in their admiration, so I gave it a try. I honestly don't think much about age when we're together. Just how great they look and their stamina. I have a son, 26, but none of these guys looks like my son. None acts like him. None knows my son. They are all responsible adults and I had no Mom-type feelings towards them whatsoever. I refuse to meet guys of any age who are "sub" or looking for some Mommy vibe. I like more Dominant guys and there are plenty of young men willing to take that on. Any other ladies here love 'em young?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
1 to 10 of 136
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Thornton CO US
Username hidden
(8168 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Dry Ridge KY US
Username hidden
(163 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10612 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8313 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4062 posts)

Parkville MD USA
Username hidden
(602 posts)

Dry Ridge KY US
Username hidden
(163 posts)

White Plains NY Us
Username hidden
(228 posts)

North Pole AK US
Username hidden
(6 posts)

Username hidden
(1 post)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
1 to 10 of 136
TOPIC: Love much younger guys
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.