Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › I love watching my guy fucking another woman?
TOPIC: I love watching my guy fucking another woman?
Created by: mycroftt2b
Original Starting post for this thread:
There are any number of threads in the 3-Somes topic that are something along the line of "I love watching my wife fuck other men". Some of these threads have comments by women, but the focus (and this is one of the most viewed sub topic within the 3-Some's topic) is mostly about how much men are turned on by watching their wife with another guy - or guys.

My question is are women as turned on by watching their guy with another woman? And as an aside, are women as turned on by their guys watching them fucking another guy?

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 44
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Philadelphia PA US
Username hidden
(565 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Aurora OH US
Username hidden
(456 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

St Petersburg FL US
Username hidden
(156 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

St Petersburg FL US
Username hidden
(156 posts)

Wyoming MI US
Username hidden
(9 posts)

Fayetteville NC US
Username hidden
(4 posts)

Wyoming MI US
Username hidden
(2 posts)

North Pole AK US
Username hidden
(6 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 44
TOPIC: I love watching my guy fucking another woman?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.