Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Reconnecting with couples
TOPIC: Reconnecting with couples
Created by: AlanCapps762
Original Starting post for this thread:
How does a single male reconnect with a couple that are both on board for meeting up again after playing at a party, when their profile is closed two single males? At first I thought it was a case of them just being polite, but they both made sure I knew their screen name and what the profile picture looks like. We left the conversation with me planning on sending them a message. Seemed very genuine about reconnecting but when I went on their profile it won’t open up for me to even send a message. While I would like to play with them again, the responsible person side of me doesn’t want them to think they played with someone who talked so positive about getting back together with no follow through. Any suggestions? I don’t know if people realize when they are closed off to single males that there is no way of getting a message to them if you connect at a meet and greet or a party. Or maybe it’s just that there is a way and I am technologically challenged. Sure would appreciate some suggestions. Thanks

1 to 8 of 8
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Ocean Drive SC US
Username hidden
(6 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Ocean Drive SC US
Username hidden
(6 posts)

Ocean Drive SC US
Username hidden
(6 posts)

Username hidden
(3383 posts)

Ocean Drive SC US
Username hidden
(6 posts)

Ocean Drive SC US
Username hidden
(6 posts)

Username hidden
(3383 posts)

Ocean Drive SC US
Username hidden
(6 posts)
1 to 8 of 8
TOPIC: Reconnecting with couples
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.